Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
fanficreader2842 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbles gets off his ass and does something.
aevan chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
What a wonderful Dumbledore. I rather hope he survives this fic now that he's motivated.
GodOfPixies chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbledore's final scene has to be the most misguidedly awesome thing I have ever read. I did not expect actual positive action from your characterization of him, yet that was believable and hilarious at the same time. Keep it up!
alex.rushing.5 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy shit that is scary.
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Awesome chapter. Wow when Fumble's acts he really can work his stuff lol.
InARealPickle chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
And Harry didn't realize that Dumbledore was batshtt crazy enough to do that... why?
lord Martiya chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy shit, Dumbledore is scary when he actually trying to hurt you!
BJH chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Albus Dumbledore actually DOING something? I find that hard to believe. Albus Dumbledore manipulating, or trying to manipulate, others into doing things yes but getting his own hands dirty? Quite our of character for the old buggerer.

Still love Luna though.

FatesShadow83 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Brilliant! Love this!
dyslecksec chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow, Dumbledore is scary when he wants to be. Scary, and brilliant. Muahahaha!

It's honestly kind of cool to see Dumbledore finally put his money where his mouth is. Because, seriously, Voldemort without followers like Lucius and Bellatrix is only a fraction of the threat.
Parselmaster chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
That is horrifyingly awesome. And actually possible as far as I know of Harry Potter's system of magic.
jrock919 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Harry may be able to have Voldemort hand delivered so he can just execute him nice and easy.
misteryman526 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow, a non-evil Dumbledore who actually DOES SOMETHING!? I'm sooo happy :)
kalerya chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbledore is really doing something? I'm in shock ))))
blackcallalily chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
awesome! hope you update soon!
3,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »