Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
baronesspotter chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
You are amazing! I love how you make valid, intelligent points in the middle of a humorous story! Satire at its fullest! This story made my day!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Sooo... besically this chapter was a whole list of 'why this wont work' instead of 'why it will work'...

Still, good writing!
Black Element chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
lol the jab at fanfics that has voldy killed by a sniper rifle. Glad to see you're still writing, funny chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
alix33 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Trust and sharing of information to build it, is a two way street, Dumbles. One you never cared to build and now you are in deep poo because you didn't.
Luiz4200 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Poor Harry. And i'd think the English muggles would keep the Bomb Shelters simply to avoid the work and/or costs of disassembling them.
GenoBeast chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
While I can appreciate you tried to give explanations for why bombing or sniping Voldemort would not work I do think you overdid it. I would have preferred Harry's paranoia be that each method had no guaranteed despite possible maiming and that if Voldemort survived he will develop a countermeasure. At the moment it seems like Harry thinks Voldemort can lolnope any attack which if that is the case then his best hope literally is going further underground.
serialkeller chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hope he keeps thinking until he comes up with a risk free plan to off voldie, because with the power of paranoia there is no way he would be risking himself. Also does he have a piece of soul in his scar or is that gone? I cant remember if that was mentioned.
socar37 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Wow. I really want one of Harry's Barretts. That's a whole lot of work put into a nasty, nasty weapon and it still wouldn't work. Maybe an attack by a pack of rabid nargles?
shugokage chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Great job on this chapter!
Penny is wise chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Awesome chapter. I like the though you put in on why he didn't think it was possible to shoot him lol.
baronesspotter chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I love your idea about Snape analyzing the link between between Voldemort and Harry, rather than actually trying to help me. That is a much better explanation of cannon than Dumbledore in wishful stupidity, hoping that Snape would help. With that explanation, it takes a brilliant wizard, and makes him completely daft.
kishinokurobi chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Why not just use the same method, but with anti-apparition, floo and portkey wards so he would need to physically try to outrun a gun?

I'd use that and two brownings to drop him.

Either way it's another great chapter of Harry Noia and the power of Parapotter.

baronesspotter chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I love this chapter, and premise for the story! I definitely didn't understand how Harry could miss the slander either, especially since Harry Potter often made the front page! It made no sense whatsoever. Not metion, if the headmaster wanted to keep Harry in the dark, why would he have allowed Harry to still get the paper?
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
LOL! As always, I am loving this fic and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Ari989 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Interesting. Good to see that Dumbledore is still getting his hands dirty and dealing with the Horcruxes and death eaters. As for Harry, I think he's panicking prematurely, about having to deal with Voldemort, and he's giving both him and Dumbles too much credit... and I just remembered what the title of this story is. Paranoia indeed! Thanks for updating!
3,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »