Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Jack Inqu chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Heh heh, I'm really enjoying this story. Seriously, does no one ever consider that the prophecy could have been faked? With all the things the Potterverse magic system could do, it would be easy to fake, as you pointed out.

I'm certainly curious as to how this will end.

Take care, and I look forward to you next update.
Gundum M chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
dumbledore doesn't have a clue. I got to say even with this fic's tone harry seems a bit too harsh and a bit off.
phoebe turner chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved it!
Blazen chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter! Though Trelawny doesn't actually look smart enough to think up such a good plan for getting employment. I rather think it was a real prophecy even though Harry's reasoning is valid.
And really, what was Harry thinking - getting Dumbledore to keep Luna safe? Good thing she talked him out of it.
Wasn't Albus going to talk about Horcruxes? Harry got rid of his so it will let Dumbledore know he just has to destroy the rest of them and leave Harry out of it
GinHanelle chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I laughed too _ Damn this story is so much fun.
Bladre MKT chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
i think this is the first time i see someone explain how to fake a prophecy... many have toyed with the idea of it being fake but noone i have seen detailed like this! amazing!
BruddaJokka chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
And it probably should have been skimmed over instead of been copied paragraph by paragraph.
kishinokurobi chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
4 months is a kinda crazy amount of time to wait for an update. Try to go quicker. This story is good, but the slowness of updates is tiresome.

Peace,
-Elliot S
JPElles chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
This story continues to amuse and delight. Great job. Love the back and forth between Harry and Albus here. Really interesting. Keep it up.
Goldrune09 chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Good chapter, hope we get a look at what Sirius has been up to the last few years next chapter! Perhaps hermione and poor narcisca too.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved loved loved was great. I can't wait for more.
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Harry's reaction was appropriate.
geetac chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I like the chapter
Inappropriate Comments chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Careful, you're heading into wank territory.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 14 . 7/2/2013