Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Chooser chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Are you going to continue this?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Kaorilamb chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
extremely love this wait for the next update
FotoDi chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Clever!
HonorGuard Ra chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
THIS! This Dumbledore at the end, he's what Dumbles SHOULD have been. I have a nephew who was wronged. If I had all the magic of the HP 'verse, there are two people I would have gleefully strung up with their own entrails. Dumbledore had a crapton of magical and political power, a Phoenix, the Death Stick, and has hundreds of children he should have protected. If it had been me instead of Dumbledore, heads would have rolled.
Gudoluk chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
This story definetly beyond a doubt deserves whatever mediocre review I can write. Coming from someone who has so far read quite a bit of the fanfiction out there, this one wins the award for most realistic far fetched butterfly effect. I was honestly entertained by every word. Please keep on writing.
amarilis chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Great story. Please update soon
pltrgst chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
what about biological weapon? like anthrax or something..
or chemical weapon. like the one sirius used. but more deadly.. like the solution in lethal injection.. or something.. xD

cant wait to see next!
pltrgst chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
potter does not follow the prophecy. everyone berserks. lol

also, that was a brilliant move on harry. nice!
Sirius 111 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
If only Dumbledore was so effective in battling Death Eaters in Canon.
Rico Perrien chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Looking forward to the continuation of this story. Well-developed bashing
YoChicken chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
actually, now that you made me think of that, Harry's explanation on the Weasleys isn't paranoid at all, but simply common sense o.o
Tersios chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
This is quite a fix you have here. I hope to see an update soon!
Crazeduncle chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
This is a fantastic portrayal of a Potterverse evolution. however- the name doesn't seem to suit it much past the 1st act.
jupimako chapter 20 . 3/23/2014