Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
narutoDkurosaki chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I have read this premise of this chapter in another fic and this fic is becoming sooooooo boring because there is hardly any action because while the starting was very good later on the fic started to grow dull and now it's just going in that line only
Aealket chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
So True, it would have been nice for that to be 'the power he knows not', but I guess that would have been too easy.

Hmmmmm, what is next I wonder.

Alan
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Yes, a pity. Well thought out Harry
Lydia-Hood chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
... Seriously... was this chapter merely an attempt at justifying not using a non-magical weapon against Voldemort? It sucks... as if the leader of the Pureblood Supremacists would actually know that much about non-magical weaponry and how to defend against them, also how such a ward be invented in the first place? The magicals would have needed two things, first knowledge of engineering and chemistry required to understand how the weapons work and a actual bomb to study and create a ward against, two things they had a snowball chance in Hell of ever having, now a Muggleborn might have invented them... but it would have probably taken well until after World War II since it would require getting advanced non-magical studies, but even then Pureblood Supremacists would have frowned on anything a Muggleborn made and ignored it...

Another thing, Riddle's Orphanage wasn't in London, considering he couldn't stay in Hogwarts during the Summer, and his Orphanage wasn't in London, he wouldn't have been there during the bombings, he would have been away from all of it. If he really had lived thru all that is said here, he would have had a FAR more healthy respect for Muggles and what they could do, knowing how devastating they could be, so he wouldn't have taken the stance he did. Heck if he had been in London, he would have been in Diagon Alley, hence actually stuck with magical under 'protection' (supposedly).
Krysania chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Too bad:)
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Here goes the old cliche 'let's bomb Voldemort or use a sniper rifle'. I liked your explanation why it didn't work (after the devastation caused by WWII it makes sense for the wizards to think of countermeasures).
P.S. It was funny when Harry realized that Dumbledore is going to hold him to his end of the deal, and how effective he was in dealing with Death Eaters.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Great chapter. This story just gets better with each posted chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Gundum M chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I think harry is seriously overestimating old snake face
Zikarn Krais chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
It's good to know that you have thought things out more than the usual idiots.

I look forward to what happens next. Especially once Harry is forced to hold up his end of the deal.

Seriously, you can't run forever. Much as you may want to try.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Good that Harry is thinking of how to accomplish his task. Thanks for sharing!
Jack Inqu chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hmm, certainly a believable explanation for why Harry couldn't just shoot Tom from a long ways away. I think it could still be done, but it would take a lot of work to set up.

Well, I have faith in Harry, Sirius, Luna, and Hermione; between them, they'll come up with something. And hey, maybe Dumbledore will help too.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
x-rayLady chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Lol, pity indeed. I am gonna go for "paranoia" as the power he knows not, though...
Mugen23 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Good chapter
NedryOS chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
While I do like the type of stories that use what Harry mentioned, I also enjoy how you subverted that entirely with this chapter. That makes this story even more unique and interesting than it was before. Still loving this it, keep up the great work )
Starfox5 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Good explanation for not using a sniper rifle. There's chemical weapons to consider too, not all of them might be countered by Magic - the twins might have ways to make a poison uncounterable with Magic.
3,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »