Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I have read many, many fics where Dumbledore is this ruthless. However, it has only ever been to Harry or innocent people or those Dumbledore is supposed to be protecting. To the bad guys he treats them with kid gloves, which is why I absolutely hate him. How can you be considered a "Light" Wizard if you are only ever harsh to those you are supposed to be protecting while coddling the ones you should be opposing? For once, FOR ONCE, we see Dumbledore turning his manipulative, no holds bared ways on those who truly deserves it! Granted he is not as harsh as I wish him to be, only imprisoning them, but it is still a step in the right direction. Thank you!
fanficreader2842 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbles gets off his ass and does something.
aevan chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
What a wonderful Dumbledore. I rather hope he survives this fic now that he's motivated.
GodOfPixies chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbledore's final scene has to be the most misguidedly awesome thing I have ever read. I did not expect actual positive action from your characterization of him, yet that was believable and hilarious at the same time. Keep it up!
alex.rushing.5 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy shit that is scary.
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Awesome chapter. Wow when Fumble's acts he really can work his stuff lol.
InARealPickle chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
omg HAHAHAHAHA!
And Harry didn't realize that Dumbledore was batshtt crazy enough to do that... why?
lord Martiya chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy shit, Dumbledore is scary when he actually trying to hurt you!
BJH chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Albus Dumbledore actually DOING something? I find that hard to believe. Albus Dumbledore manipulating, or trying to manipulate, others into doing things yes but getting his own hands dirty? Quite our of character for the old buggerer.

Still love Luna though.

BJH
FatesShadow83 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Brilliant! Love this!
dyslecksec chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow, Dumbledore is scary when he wants to be. Scary, and brilliant. Muahahaha!

It's honestly kind of cool to see Dumbledore finally put his money where his mouth is. Because, seriously, Voldemort without followers like Lucius and Bellatrix is only a fraction of the threat.
Parselmaster chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
That is horrifyingly awesome. And actually possible as far as I know of Harry Potter's system of magic.
jrock919 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Harry may be able to have Voldemort hand delivered so he can just execute him nice and easy.
misteryman526 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow, a non-evil Dumbledore who actually DOES SOMETHING!? I'm sooo happy :)
kalerya chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbledore is really doing something? I'm in shock ))))
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »