Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
sparky40sw chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
What an absolutely lovely chapter
This truly would have been a much more elegant solution than canon.
thanks for sharing, I have been enjoying this a great deal.
crystaldove chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Well Percy had the head of Medusa... Percival has a cage with a basilisk.

Its too bad that dumbles didnt read Malfoy's mind while he was in shock from losing his limbs. Then the old man would see that he was being manipulated years ago. I always thought that Malfoy only tolerated Snape due to the cause and not out of some misguided friendship. I mean, in the cannon, when did they speak with each other? All this Snape is Draco's godfather stuff- a stanch pureblood like Lucius would not pick a half-blood whose mother came from an obscure lower house for his heir's godfather.

But then again, this is the man that thought it was perfectly sane to leave a 15 month old child on a doorstep ,right after seeing his parents murdered, in the middle of the night. He also thought that in the end, family would outshine the jealousy of Petunia and that she would raise Harry. He only had to look at the relationship or lack of one with his own brother to see that wasnt true. Abe NEVER forgot or forgave him from his role in their sisters' death.

I loved this chapter; Harry has become the manipulator!
MisterQ chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I've read many a 'Harry walks away' stories, but not many of them have Dumbles actually getting off his duff and taking effective and decisive action. An active Dumbledore is truly a power we know not.
Edmund009 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
You r awesome..great chapter
kitkatkira chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Great chapter as always. But man, is Dumbles sick in the head with this one.
Yish, poor Death Eaters having to face a larger evil than Voldy that sits with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes even as he tortures the hell out of you. -shudders- I don't want to be in their shoes.
Can't wait to read more. d(*v*)b
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I like how this story takes all the tired old "Everybody in the Wizarding world is out to get harry" tropes and averts them to being pure paranoia on Harry's part.
8/10
Bretty Gud
Fyreheart chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Congratulations! You managed to totally surprise me yet again with your plot twist.

I never expected Dumbledore to choose to take action against the death eaters, much less decisive action. Kidnapping death eaters via Fawkes, questioning them to make sure he has a complete list, and then petrifying them with a basilisk? That’s brilliant, as well as giving Lucius a bit of his own back, even if it is years later.
Ari989 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Oh god that was awesome! At first I was worried that Dumbledore may actually have been having some effect on Harry, but the way Harry turned his 'lessons' against him was brilliant! Now he's actually getting off his aged behind and taking some real actions could actually win his war. Could it be that the 'power the dark lord knows not' is actually Harry's ability to manipulate and motivate Dumbledore? Because at this rate, once he's captured all the death eaters he might as well finish the job. Thanks for the great update! Keep up the great work!
Mystic 777 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
...Wow, scary Dumbles. If only he'd been so proactive earlier (sigh)
c-wolf chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Interesting twist on "The power he knows not". And a point to why Dumbledore was considered the most powerful and famous. It's a good strategy.
RebeccaRoy chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Oh man, never thought Dumbledore would actually follow through on Harry's deal here. This could get interesting.
mithrilandtj chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Well... Dumbles is off to an interesting start
Lady FoxFire chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
WOW! Dumbledore actual doing something! About F-ing time.

Great story. Hope you update soon
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I was gonna say...
Well done though.
Writing bunny chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Wow, Dumbledore actually does something.
3,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »