Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
little-bast chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Great Chapter...Keep them coming!

Loving that Harry found and started dating someone from Hogwarts!
( I guess he will be sleeping in the doghouse for a while!)

I'm enjoying the fact that now the purebloods have what they wanted ( no muggleborns or halfbloods) they aren't enjoying the results!
Empty streets being tortured by Voldemort...etc

Looking forward to your next chapter...
Can't wait to see what you have planned...
Hoping for an update soon...
Schnuff chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
So next chapter Dumbledore is in for a little surprise, as i guess that all they are saying is that leaving Britain was the best thing they could do.
Thanks for writing, i hope you continue
Endgames chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
I laughed so hard at the senility and dementia potions part. This was pretty funny. I like the speculation that Harry and Luna go through, and how it remains speculation. There really isn't enough information to say for sure whether Dumbledore is evil or just senile, and I'm glad that it seems to be staying that way.

Thanks for writing!
Fyreheart chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Welcome back! I was so happy to see an update to this story. It's really one of my favorites as it blends humor and gravity very well.

Luna's reaction to knowing more about Harry's early life seemed right in character for her. Her analysis of Dumbledore and his manipulations was quite brilliant. I wonder whether Harry had to sleep on the couch for a while though.

I absolutely LOVED Hermione believing that Dumbles came to her because she was developing an anti-senility and dementia potion. I wonder what the effect of her potion would have on him?

It's hilarious that Dumbles believes that Australia and Brazil are wastelands devoid of any redeeming qualities, even after he visited both countries to convince Hermione and Sirius to accompany him. I also have to wonder whether Harry and Luna would have moved since Dumbles first visited.

By the way, what happened to Dobby? We need to see the little guy again. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Nah, Dumbles doesn't eat puppies. He takes the goddamn mickey out of their piss though.

Fuck! What the hell is he thinking? You know what, I'd rather wait. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
I love this chapter. Harry lived totally up to expectations. Excellent job, have a drink on me.

Dumbles, dumbles, dumbles. You done fucked it up. Well, let's see how it goes.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Ugh, he let Dumbles in. And I can't believe Dumbles actually didn't try to take advantage, although perhaps he could feel the wards pressing in on him warningly. Tell me you're not making Harry soften towards Dumbles just yet. The old coot needs to suffer more.

I fucking hate people withholding information for 'the greater good'. Fuck that. If I'm involved, then fucking tell me. Else you don't get any right to be upset whenever I act on my own. I hope Harry remembers that.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Oh fuck, it's Dumbles. Quick Harry, recast the goddamn Fidelius!

Side note: now that he knows it's possible the charm can fail (well, technically he knew all along), he'll surely have a better backup plan in place. A designated unplottable hideout, for example, so that he can quickly hide while he gets ready to recast the Fidelius. Also, the Secret Keeper dying is totally random - it's not a flaw on his side of the scheme. Personally speaking I'd just find another random muggle each time, too.

I was thinking maybe transfigure some object into a human, and hide it in that, but obviously it can't stick - no actual magical core, wait, human soul. Similarly, can't simply get a ghost to possess something and use that, after all the charm fails when the person dies, it's got nothing to do with the state of the soul. So obviously it needs to be a live human. I still say the random muggle scheme is the best idea.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Meh, I'll go with your explanation of Harry's scar. No big deal. It's your story, and I happen to think it's a pretty good explanation anyway. Just roll with it.

Looking forward to more chapters, oh boy, I'm afraid I'll be finished in one sitting.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
AHAHAHAHA YOU GO SIRIUS

It's nice to see Padfoot get his licks in. Good boy! I hope He and Harry manage to patch things up later in the fic though, he really got the short end of the stick.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Well, there's Hermione's claim to fame; the instigator of The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora. Good job, girl.

And yea Voldemort needs more wards. You can't ever have enough wards. In fact it might be safer to just stay indoors, who needs to rule the world when all the stories say the leaders always end up dead? Just hunker down in some mansion and lord it over his remaining Death Eaters. Oh, and did I mention he could use more wards? Yeah.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Oh lawd Ron, you're gay. Oh god. Oh my sides. Owwww
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
HAHAHA THE FIDELIUS oh god my sides

Good job, Harry, finally using that ol' noggin!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Haha, awesome, Skeeter's muckraking is pouring fuel on the fire.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2013