Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Huh, I never thought that Dumbledore would use such a rational and logical argument, or that he would actually be willing to actually do something about the Death Eaters. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
LaughingLast chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow. I mean, wow. Never saw that coming. At first glance you scream, "Holy shit, the Big Bee's gone off the twist!" And then you look again and realize that if you tilt your head just so, it's totally in character. No Death Eaters were harmed in the production of this Dark Lord's downfall... That's got good old Albus written all over it, doesn't it? 'Course, I still think he's insane, but that's neither here nor there.

Lots of fun, and the moment of jaw-dropping disbelief was pretty cool. Thanks!
Charlesnaismith chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Great to see things actually happening now.

Harry's "power he knows not" seems to be convincing Dumbledore to act proactively.

Thanks for the update.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Love it! :-)
Lol! Dumbles is actually petrifying the DE?! Hilarious !
1ooSpikeoo1 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I feel you've rather run this storyline into the ground ... un-followed
FrostyMan122 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
well...ill be damned. Dumbledore did something. I'm rather shocked about that.
Teal Thanatos chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
OH GOD THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN THE CULMINATION OF ALL MY DREAMS.

Bastard!dumbledore strikes.
Aethinair chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I do wonder why Dumbledore or any other of voldies enemies never went after the Death Eaters in the ten years before Harry came to Hogwarts.
hpnut1 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Loved it, great job
talesfanjmf chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I never thought of the orphanage scene like that until now.
Twylyte chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy crap. Even if you ignore the creative license you've taken with portkeys, Fawkes alone would make Dumbledore able to do something like this... That was just... A Dumbledore that, however reluctantly, actually deals with the Death Eater's? And in such a brutal fashion... It's brilliant, terrifying, but brilliant.
I wonder if he can do the same to Voldemort to hand him over to Harry on a platter, or if the idea won't occur to him.
A great chapter,
-Twy
magitech chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Dumbles doing something productive is so different, though given how useless he is I think he'll just imprison the DE to convince Harry to deal with Voldy then release them.
Dumbles is too much of a moral coward to kill those who have earned it.

Lucius is such a hypocrite, he had years to hae another child but didn't yet he's now howling Draco hasn't produced a half dozen, of course he's too arrogant to think it's the weak Malfoy genes
idiot101 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Something different in a long long time. Brilliant and fast paced.

Looking forward to more.
Jrf Steel chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Wow! Dumbles is acctually doing something productive, even if he has ulterior job.
Separ chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Awesome chapter.
Looking forward to see what Harry really will do when Albus fulfills his part ...
3,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »