Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Dumbledore has been put in his place
Separ chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Great chapter again!
Seems Harry will get to meet some old friends, all of who fortunately don't care much about magical Britain anymore ...
goddragonking chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
great ch an hope for more updates
Lamon chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Oh man, driving Dumbledore to drink! Excellently done, hopefully this little arc won't last too long. I hate unnecessary bashing. Harry explaining and telling people that he won't go again and again does get irritating. Hopefully he can overcome this and go ahead in his life. How? Well thats upto the author of course :p
Hydroplatypus chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Dumbles trying to get Serious, Ron and Hermione to help convince Harry? I see them doing more to convince harry not to help out than aid Dumbles once they understand the situation. This promises to be amusing.
MrRobertsIII chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Love Drunken!Dumbles.
george17 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
"The poor girl had been forced to live in a former penal colony."

Great line. Only a hopelessly out of time Wizarding World could think that as a normal description of the land down under.
whitedorumon chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
why do I get the feeling that people are going to think " oh my god that old man just spontaneously combusted! "

Liking the story so far... Harry letting wizarding Britain lie in the grave they oh so spectacularly dug for themselves always brings me amusement.

Please, write more! _
Katconan chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Another great chapter. Why did the Weasleys all escape to Romania but left Hermione to end up in a penal colony? Why did Dumbledore? Does this mean that he will "rescue" her now only because he needs her? Looking forward to that.
serialkeller chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Can't wait for hermione and all the back-up she has in australia to send dumbles on his way with his tail between his legs lol
Bladre MKT chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
ooooooooh hes gonna go for hermy?! this can become pretty dangerous i can feel... i wanna see moooooore!
apAidan chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
all of the reasons Harry shouldn't give a flying rathoop about saving Britain for Albus Dumbledore in one neat package.

Well, Dumbledore's doing the only thing he could do to make this worse, bringing in an annoyed Sirius Black and a pissed and damaged Hermione Granger to try to guilt him into coming back to Britain.

I wonder how that's going to go?

looking forward to the next installment

apAidan
shugokage chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Wow interesting chapter especially both Harry's and Albus's thoughts on the situation!
Pyeknu chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Finally, Albus is doing something . . . but it's the same old crap. What an idiot.

I assume you've got something planned if he tried to reveal Harry's location to someone Harry doesn't want to see.
Random number generator chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Your interpretation of "dark and terrible" is truly hilarious. Also: "The poor girl had been forced to live in a former penal colony.". Magnificent.
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »