Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
little-bast chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Great Chapter...Keep them coming!

So Dumbledore is going senile...but at least he's actually doing something and believes nothing is illegal when it's for the Greater Good! ( I hope he is shown how wrong he is in his assumption!)

I like the Harry / Luna relationship!

Will you be going into detailed results of the Muggle-borns and half bloods leaving England?
drop in student numbers and higher fees -etc?

Looking forward to your next chapter...
Can't wait to see what you have planned...
Hoping for an update soon...
Turnlach chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
That was awesome. Just one of many ways the war could have been easier if Dumbledore was just the slightest bit proactive.
Play4ever chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Huh ... Dumbels taking action ... didnt see that one coming.
jediprankster chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Kudos. This story continues to surprise me. It is not often that fan fiction genuinely surprises me. It is even more rare when it happens repeatedly with the same story.

So Dumbledore has resorted to drastic measures to pretend that he has honored the deal he made with Harry. It's farther than I thought he would ever be willing to go. I wonder, did Sun Tsu ever say anything like 'desperate times call for desperate measures'? It has been a long time since I have even leafed through my copy of 'The Art Of War'. Now the question is, how long until Voldemort catches on to how his people are disappearing and finds a way to ward against a Phoenix?

I also wonder how many of your readers will wonder just what that note at the end about Al Pacino meant. And yes, when I read that line, I almost heard it in Pacino's badly faked accent.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Lmaoooooo! Classic. Love it. Dumbledore isn't so dumb when his hand is forced, is he? And rather resourceful too.
Too bad he's way too senile to be this competent all the time.
Update soon. I'll be waiting.
Regards
Sarah Rose
Wolfric chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Well I guess there is some way to motivate Dumbledore to do something useful. Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Appreciative chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
The end of this chapter was actually hilarious. It is always fantastic to see someone taking an element from canon and abusing it as mercilessly as it should be. Terrifying but Hilarious.
Cherrie-san chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Holy Shit. I don't know which I am more surprised by, the fact that Dumbles is actually 'taking care of business,' or that he is using a Basilisk to do it.

Ps. I love the reference to The Godfather (movie was awesome).
serenityselena chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
oh my... surprising twists...
hope to read more soon :)
UnbendingCynic chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
OH MY GOD! A usefully decisive Dumbledore, I think the world may be ending. As well as a somewhat (for Dumbledore) rational explanation for why he never took action against the death eaters. This is awesome! He actually has to get his hands dirty hahaha. I wonder if the rest of the world will view his kidnapping and imprisonment of a whole nation practically as being for the greater good or as the terrorism of one man gone mad? Looking forward to the next update.
Tassa09 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
omg. this chapter was absolute crack! great job
Aku-Arkaine chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I have never read anyone have Dumbledore do this. It's amazing! He's so obsessed with his stupid prophecy that he's actually doing something useful. Keep on writing this great story, I await more with baited breath.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Have thought Harry and Luna would a good match.
Ten Toes chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
oh god, once again this fic has me laughing my head off! I'm soooo looking forward to Harry reminding him he said marked AND unmarked supporters / followers; then the 'contemplate' bit... Harry's going to nickle and dime him into dealing with Tom if it takes years / decades... ;-)

P.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Lmao, this was a great chapter. I liked Dumbledore's part at the end. I can't wait to see what happens next in response to his actions.
3,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »