Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
BretheBabbit chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Smiles, giggles and drinking buddies! Good time.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
bloody brilliant
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
the ripple effect, nice use of it. lol
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
fantastic chapter
MsQueenWitch chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
holy shit... i love your story... i need to eat and i couldn't go cook cause i wanted to finish the story first... keep up the gtood work
Sage Ra chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to the next update!
Sage Ra chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
hahaha you are a crackpot i've been laughing at every para :P
Lainton2003 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Great Story, thoroughly enjoyed it... looking forward to future updates.
greendabre chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful. I started reading this today and I finished it in one day itself. Truly marvelous! Please do continue writing!
Taure chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
This is one of the worst things I've read on this site, which is saying something. Not only did you just copy/paste a huge chunk of canon, you pasted it right into the middle of a conversation between your OOC Harry and Dumbledore, and then had Harry deliver the worst reasoned line of excuses I've ever seen.

And on top of that, Dumbledore's ineffectiveness is just absurd. If he and Voldemort were so easily defended against/neutralised, there would be no war in the first place.
Taure chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Well this is depressing. Harry's great aspiration in life seems to be to waste his life being the most boring person possible. Seriously. Who dreams of a 9-5 job? In fact, who dreams of a job at all? Harry is already rich and he has magic, yet he seems determined to become a Muggle.

As an aside, I can't help but think that you're performing a bit of satire here. Harry steps into America and he's told he should sue Hogwarts and now he's seeing a therapist. Just lol.
yo chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
thanks for the update looking forward to more really like this fic
sjstaudt chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I do like your story quite a bit. I've read quite a few stories where Harry decide Britain can go fuck itself but this might be the first one, or one of the first to actually have him not kill Voldemort. Of course Voldemort is sort of a main protagonist so it's likely that Harry will get suckered in but I think Voldie should be offed by his followers like Harty suggested. You briefly mentioned the Depression you have going on in Britain. I was wondering if you we're going to actually mention more aspects of the wiz adding economy. Food seems like a major thing wizards still need and there's no mention of who produces in the books. Narcissa seems a prudent girl, I would enjoy hearing more about her. Lastly when the Fidelus failed why didn't Hermione or Sirius get any "face time" it would've been interesting to see their reactions and then subsequent reversion when it was reapplied. It seemed like something was missing almost and Sirius, even after all this time would certainly be looking out for Harry first if he just remembered him. I do fell like with the large periods of time glossed over you miss the opportunity to really define Luna and help her develope. Oh and please don't have Harry go after Voldie after he kidnaps one of Harry's friends. It's a crappy plot device for lazy authors.
lipasnape chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Southern California, Australia and Brazil - not really very far from one another, especially compared to Europe which is really on the other side of the world. Joking somewhat, but the point is - to hell with Britain, that is what they all have in common. Do continue. I hope you have some plan.
Chi Vayne chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I guess it's just that Dumbledore is better at considering things in the abstract rather than in the particular. He wants to protect people in general but doesn't realize the danger he puts them in specifically.
Nice to see Harry reconnecting with Hermione and Sirius. Not Ron, I notice - if Fernando de Noronha wasn't an actual place, I'd suspect the 'no ron ha' to be an inside joke.
3,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »