Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
crystaldove chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Hopefully, Hermione will be able to slip dumbles some of her potion. It seems the only one suffering were those that stayed in the UK.

I can imagine that both Sirius and Hermione are quite tanned, rested and stress free... the same with Harry.
raw666 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Wow talk about dolusional. No offence to the British, but Dumbledore must be freaken senile if he think living in possibly some of the most beuatiful places in the world is troture compare to a cold, humide and misty Briatian. Domething is really wrong with Dumbledork. Honestly, I think they would be more likely to thank Harry for they are probably living ten times better in their new homes then they ever did in London.
Good job and keep up the good work,
dark shadowed rose chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
About your note, Kittens haven't been ruled out. hahaha looking forward to Harry breaking Albus' nose for bringing Sirius and Hermione to her door.
Wargamer08 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
No of course not, puppies are far too cute. Dumbledore instead eats kittens, but only the fat ones.

Great story, I'm looking forward to seeing how the next chapter is going to go.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
cool story :) I'm excited for the next chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter! You are doing great with this story and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Claudiomir chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
As always, a pleasure. Can not wait for the next chapter where Hermione and Sirius vain to find Harry. I wonder what will Sirius tell Harry. It would be possible to have some brief summaries of other persoagens? Weasleys, Neville, etc? Grateful for your update and waiting anxiously op'roximo chapter. Hugs. A fa brazleiro
alix33 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
"Flitwick and McGonagall were decent teachers but Flitwick turned a blind eye to all the bullying going on in Ravenclaw and everyone knows that McGonagall hardly ever visited the Gryfinddor tower despite being the head of House," - The fact that they were decent teachers does not excuse their dereliction of duty as head of house, IMO.
"Gryfinddor tower" - "Gryffindor tower".
"And lets not forget about the Blast Ended Skrewts," - "let's not forget".
I have never thought of Hagrid not having a clue what OWLS and NEWTs in the subject he taught was like; I just hate him for his blind loyalty to Dumbles.
dalulzing chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
"the look that women reserve for when others are acting particularly brainless" I'll leave this here
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Dumbles is a senile manipulative old bastard any way you look at him. Harry has the right idea to let Moldyshorts have Great Britain.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
God damn it Dumb As A Door! Leave everyone alone and die already you stupid old man! Seriously, why can't he just leave well enough alone. It's despicable. I hope Harry kills him in the next chapter. Sirius, I can be happy that he gets reunited with Harry, Hermione on the other hand, just send her back to Australia. I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Blazen chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Wow, Dumbledore is kinda crazy
kishinokurobi chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
To be honest I'm kinda disappointed with this chapter. Considering you update less than once a month, you should try to have some actual action in every chapter. Not fights per-say, but actually having the next scene would make this chapter exciting. Instead we're left with this.

If this story was a trip to Six Flags, this would be the drive there. That's not a great analogy given the fact that this is chapter 16, but I think you get the point.

I like your story, but the pace is agonizingly slow given update time.

Hope for a great chapter 17,
-Elliot S
Stick97 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Nah,

I see Dumbles as more of a scrambled Phoenix eggs,with diced baby pandas, topped with grated orphans type.

Although, hermione offers up some interesting possibilities.

I have the mental image of her jabbing Dumbles with a hypo much like Bones does Kirk in the most recent Star Wars reboots.
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Fun update.

The way D views having to live outside of Britain is a rather good portraial of the typical views of Victorian Britain.
3,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »