Reviews for DateNight
BestINeverHad chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Are you fucking sick?! Messed up in the head r something?! That was just wrong! And the characters are so OOC! What is wrong with yis?!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
This story is amazing but is very poorly structured. When someone is talking you need to have it on different lines. Check some spellings as well. Xx
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
When writing speech, put it on separate lines.
shun95145 chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Great chapter. I love how you bring in old characters and new ones into the story so perfectly. Please update soon, have to find out more about walker and his kid. Also who will be the other couple to get married with Cindy and Tony.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Omg
Can't wait to see what happens next
Update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Love this!
Update soon please, can't wait
Your writing is just brill :)
PatriciaJessic chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
This was better that the last one.
shun95145 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Great update.
shun95145 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Finally, thought I would it would never ha open, see you John. Great chapter, so much happend that I had to reread it a couple of times to make sure that I got it all. Love the last line where Ste tells Brendan they are going to live together. Please update soon, love this story and all the characters even the ones that I hate.
shun95145 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
God I really do hate Brendan's dad. I am liking the whole NOBOADY is safe in your story, the mix ups of the rest of the village are a nice addition too. Can't wait for your long chapter.
shun95145 chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Wow, Brady is so evil. Spin anything and everything to keep Brendan from Ste. I wish people would see how bad he is and save Brendan. I know Brendan is going to get better and when he does I hope all thoes people that Hirt him get what is coming to them.
PatriciaJessic chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Very good
shun95145 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter. I real like do like that you have thrown in bits from the show. Makes this world seem more realm. Please update soon, love to read this story and to see where it goes.
shun95145 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Love this chapter. Like the twists in the story an that I don't know what is going to happen next. Please update the next chapter soon so I can see what happens with Brendan's nan and fother.
shun95145 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Wow, all he'll is braking lose in Hollyoaks. Hope all things starte Tito turn for the better. Before it gets worse.