Reviews for Some Assembly Required
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Tony you bastard. XD
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
What were they playing or training for?
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
haha loved it! haha loved this part
"I'm sorry, Ms. Potts preemptively overrode that request and suggested that you could find a mop and bucket in the supply closet located near the main elevator. Agent Barton also had a suggestion, but it doesn't bear repeating, sir"
haha loved it!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was funny and made me smile. My fav part was JARVIS saying that Agent Barton had a suggestion, but it doesn't bear repeating. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
If I never write an Avengers story, it's because you're too good for me to even bother. I absolutely love your stories, and I'm jealous at how well you've nailed the characters. You're a brilliant writer too.
agent-HAWKEYE chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
love it! :D
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is too adorable. I loved the banter and the silliness. Such a fun team fic.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is okay. I could see the Avengers doing this for fun. The characterization is mostly spot on. However, I see a problem. Tony shouldn't struggle with assembling a gun. He was a weapons manufacturer and should be really good with guns. Also, if he's competitive, he would actually practice on his free time so that he would get better and beat them all.
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was a really interesting and funny story.
maximoffed chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ha, this was very funny! But the part where Tony comes in last because he can't assemble the gun doesn't really make sense since he's a genius and did create weapons for the military and created the Iron Man suit...But it was still a good one-shot! Very humorous(: