Reviews for Foreign Affairs
Appelqvist chapter 11 . 5/26
I do hope you'll countinue this story because I really want to read more. I love it!
Rebecca982 chapter 12 . 4/30
Please update soon because I want to know what will happen between them.
DreamerzLove chapter 12 . 4/6
You should definitely continue to work on this... I got all sad when I got to the end and noticed it hadn't been updated in years... (I'm the world's worst about not updating so I shouldn't be saying anything) but I'd love to read more of this. You left it at such a horrible spot.. I wanna see what happens!
Love-FanFiction13 chapter 12 . 3/25
TT OMFG NOOOOO please update TT!
More please? Please? Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Please update this is SUPER interesting and funny what with her reactions and all
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
I LOVE this! I'm so happy that you added Bruce! As much as I love Thor and Tony, I've always loved the Hulk so this last chapter has me fangirling so hard!
demon's purity chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I love how you made Bruce's personality in this one! Update soon!
Audrianne chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Great story, please continue!
Audrianne chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Oh my! Who knew Thor was so persuasive?
Meeshkla18 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Please return to writing this story! It' setting so good! I looooooved the paring and cannot wait to be able to read more of it!:))
Deadpool-girl chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
haha, I love Seeshomaru. I thought the chapter was cute too and loves it as well. And you should totally add Thor to the pairing, it would be "epic". Anyways, love the story.
kimmico chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
Eh. Kagome, you have both the worst and best luck.
is this a good or bad situation. ?
kimmico chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Hehe. Oh no sesshomaru is handing you to the dogs... well another dog- is this even right.
kimmico chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
I don't even know where to start. Let me try.
BWAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA. . cough, cough, ack!. I had to take a while before I was steady enough to type. Hehe. You're bad, very naughty.
Fury's reaction bought this story home. 'Maybe' you crack me up.
Steve answering a rhetorical question was a great touch, along with Fury's responce hahaha:D