Reviews for Analeigh SterninCrane
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 5/4
A good story
Alex B. Goode chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
I'm surprised Rebecca and Woody weren't present.
Andress Jade chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I just wanted to say how much I loved this story. And even though I am a Niles and Daphne fan, reading stories about other characters with my favorites added in makes for an enjoyable read. I love your writing and I'm sorry I didn't review sooner.
I love that you made Analeigh and Daphne friends because that's just who Daphne is. :) Looking forward to reading your next installment! Keep up the good work!
iloveromance chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry to see this wonderful story come to an end, but I'm happy that you've started writing a sequel! Looking foreword to reading it!
iloveromance chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
This is by far one of my favorite chapters! I love the mother/daughter moments between Lilith and Analeigh, where Analeigh is doing Lilith's makeup. I could just picture Analeigh all dressed up by the way you've described her so well! I'm glad she was able to see the big moment between her mom and Chris and it's great that she's so supportive of her mom's engagement. Loved the kisses between Analeigh and Adam as well! Somehow I knew that was coming but it was even better than I imagined!
iloveromance chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Chris sounds like a wonderful man, asking Analeigh's permission to marry her mother. I'm glad they have such a great relationship! And the engagement ring sounds beautiful! I'm sure that Lilith will love it!
iloveromance chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Amazing job with this chapter! I could just picture Analeigh walking around the banister of the bar and everyone cheering her on! Norm telling her that she wasn't named Grace for a reason was hilarious!
iloveromance chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Aw, great family moment here and I'm glad that Frasier's not upset with Lilith for keeping the news about Analeigh from him.
iloveromance chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
I love the flashback of Lilith discovering that she is pregnant with Analeigh. I could just "hear" her in my head! Great job!
iloveromance chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
It's nice to see how close Analeigh and Lilith are with each other and what an awful thing for Frasier to say about that regrettable night; even if he didn't intend for it to sound that way. I'm sure he didn't because I know he loves his daughter.
iloveromance chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get caught up but as usual, this was so worth it! I love the mention of Charlotte and that you included Claire. I can totally see Analeigh becoming friends with Daphne. It's so like Frasier to order for Analeigh at the restaurant and for her to get upset over it. I had to laugh at the last exchange in this chapter! So perfect!
Gonnabrushthesky chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
love the cheers rerferences
gonnabrushthesky chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
please write more Lilith/Frasier stuff! From back when they were married or after the divorce, I don't care :-)
WritenHeart95 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Awwww (: its so adorable! (: love it
gonnabrushthesky chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I should have reviewed this before but I want to say that I love this fic! Lilith is my favorite character in Frasier and Cheers and there should be more fics like this one, it's fantastic. Loving it so far
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »