Reviews for Taken
kimjo2 chapter 19 . 3/16
I almost gave up when I figured out this wasn't a Shenny but I am so glad I stayed. Thanks so much
Daggs2378 chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Well done Reparata! Hugs!
Daggs2378 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I'm glad you suggested this story!
Daggs2378 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Hmmm... got me thinking. I don't recall Sheldon ever mentioning STV in any past episodes... which leads me to believe that he'd never seen the series and hasn't made any mental connections... but the Trekkie in him seems to know more than the crew thinks he should... but even in hin STTNG world, they did encounter Borg...I am perplexed...
Daggs2378 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Getting my geek on here... intriguing.
Daggs2378 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Surprising he didn't clue in he's on a starship yet.
PlanetKitten chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
That was bloody amazing, and I can't believe I refused to read it just because it wasn't a Shenny story. I think I'm going to check out Star Trek soon, just to get more of sci fi.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! I finished all of it and held off on comments until the end. I wish it would go on past chapter 19. I am a giant ST:V fan, and the idea of Sheldon and Seven makes sense when one thinks about it. I've just never put the two together because... I suppose, because I lack the imagination to do so. But I like it when I see it. So, thanks. Thanks for writing the characters in character, and thanks for going on with it even when the reviews were minimal.
Keep on writing. My life is more interesting when I read your stuff.
Rokimbo chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Your story says completed, but I would've loved more. I really wouldn't mind if you continued this forever... ;-) An excellent read!
Rokimbo chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
This is simply an amazing crossover! I'm thoroughly enjoying every chapter!
Dewliet chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
All I had to do was read "Delta Quadrant" and die from laughter. Bravo to you.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Amazing story! You caught me off guard early with this phrase - 'who in all TV land is as structured and 'stuck up the ass with a stick'' - and I thought you meant Kathryn Janeway. :)

Interesting take on Seven as well.
jkgibbs chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
This has been a very enjoyable story! I had never considered Seven/Sheldon before - it was great!

I also appreciated you wrapping up the loose ends for the rest of the gang in Pasadena. I would have liked to see Amy in this story, but I can see why you left her out. Moon Pie can't marry Seven if Amy's in the picture, right? ;)

Thanks for sharing your talent with the world.
Liiania chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
You sir/ma'am (I'm leaning more towards ma'am) have captured my heart more than you'll ever know. No, not you in general but, you're writing and this story. I haven't read something so amazing that would make me start to cry, think that your plot line could be an actual movie and how Chuck Lorre needs your creative genius.
There are few stories on this website for The Big Bang Theory and only three have truly made me cry while I read. I am so disappointed in absolutely everyone else who haven't found your story and fallen completely in love. 82 reviews right now has gotten me so depressed but, if there is hope in this world that a gooey love story has taken backseat to a remarkable and talented story, then I'll let it slide and hope more people begin to see your brilliance.
I also am in love with your story for the fact that I am very knowledgeable in the workings of the universe and that it is my major; astronomy, actually. You have really captured the grasps of how the universe works and I'm so happy! If you don't know what you're talking about, I'll continue to be blind to that fact, lol.
As I end this review, I leave you with this: congratulations. You've truly captured my heart and I'm so glad about that. Thank you for the amazing story and please keep it up.
-Laania
dabzzygirl chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
Aww! Naming her after Captain Janeway! Seven kept trying to apologize but he kept interupting. What is the baby supposed to look like?