Reviews for Honest Liar
ChrisDGoosey chapter 29 . 5/12
This is one of the most emotional, heart breaking, heart warming, funny, sad and beautiful stories I have ever read. Very real but with great maturity and understanding. So, so glad for the happy times at the end - so glad he didn’t walk out the door. Well done for writing this - and for being brave with the choppy timeline - it worked! I love this and will read it again and again! Thank you. P.S. Did we ever find out what Blue’s name was? Did I miss it?
Go see your father and tell him everything you need to say. I missed that chance with my Mom I was angry and wanted to hate her thinking we had time, she'd get sober again and I could apologize for my nasty words when I was an angry teen. I was wrong. Her addiction got her murdered and I'll never be able to do more than pray she knows I loved her anyhow no matter what her demons were.
Ms. Torres chapter 29 . 3/28
You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.

x
cctwilight chapter 29 . 3/18
I love that Edward didn't walk out that door. Seeing his mom threw him for a loop but Edward has all his girls that love him and need him so he didn't leave. That is not always the case no matter who loves you and is there for you. The life of an addict seems to be so fragile, the smallest thing causing them to break. It's a sad way to live for the addict and the people who love them. I'm sorry that some of this story is real for you. You and your team did a wonderful job.
cctwilight chapter 28 . 3/18
So good to see them all happy together!
cctwilight chapter 27 . 3/18
Drug and alcohol addiction is so tragic. It sounds like Edward is determined to beat his. I hope Edward stays in Wren' s life. I can't imagine that he wouldn't.
cctwilight chapter 25 . 3/18
Oh my, his baby girl knew him and wanted him instantly. Bella has always loved Edward and he has always loved her. I hope this is going to be a new beginning for them.
Oh no, how devastating!
cctwilight chapter 23 . 3/16
Bella stayed and I think Edward will stay too.
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/16
Edward's dad is a vindictive jerk!
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/16
Wren sees more than she should see sometimes.
cctwilight chapter 17 . 3/16
Oh Edward, you need help. Bella has got to be devastated to find out Edward had a vasectomy without telling her.
cctwilight chapter 15 . 3/14
Patience is a hard thing to have.
cctwilight chapter 14 . 3/14
Poor Edward. Bella really hurt Edward when she said she didn't love him.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 3/14