Reviews for Honest Liar
Twilighore chapter 1 . 9/4
His struggles so seemingly helpless, but there’s always hope, and Bella embodies that; she becomes his new addiction, his ‘own personal brand of heroin’.
FemenistBellaSwan chapter 29 . 8/16
I’ve just finished reading this fic and wow, it really took the wind right out of me. It broke my heart and mended it so many times. Despite the fact that addiction hasn’t touched my life personally, this story felt so close to me. I loved how you didn’t create villains; just victims of a disease who could be good and cruel in equal measure. I fell in love with Will and Wren and then Blue and Baby. Edward and Bella ruined me and I cannot stop thinking about them in the hours since I’ve read this fic. Thank you so much for writing something so personal. I know it’s been years but I hope you see this and my thanks to you. It’s a beautiful story that I never wanted to end. I hope somewhere this fictional family is still surviving every day.
Now this chapter had me in tears…great writing!
Jay chapter 29 . 6/10
This story is so beautifully written, and so honest, and there is so much love in this writing. A lot of pain, vulnerability and strength. And it is full of children, the ones that were kids at some point and their present kids, because yeah, we were all kids at some point. You have showed a lot of faces that addiction presents, through Edward, his dad, his mom, Rose, Jasper, NA meetings, the homeless man at the bakery... And the people that live addiction as well through their partners, parents, etc. Thank you so much for sharing you "way of letting it go". This story is precious.
SaskiaB chapter 29 . 11/24/2020
I am an addict in recovery, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to put this story down because of how much I relate, scared of how much I relate. Thank you for writing it. 3
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2020
Thank you for writing such an incredible story. It resonates with me on multiple levels and it was only a few years ago that I truly realized how easy and almost mindless it is to judge others who are fighting demons that we aren't aware of ourselves (or haven't been through) without understanding just how impactful their struggles can be on themselves and those around them. Although I cried insanely throughout this whole story, I can't thank you enough for writing such a realistic and emotional story about addiction, recovery, mental health, acceptance and family.
Moonlight4me chapter 29 . 8/3/2020
This is such a well written story. I usually don’t like this kind of Edward and Bella story. But I really love this one! Thank you for sharing.
cocotinha.rk chapter 29 . 6/27/2020
Hi, I know It's been a while since you wrote this story, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I just got to read it now. I think you should know how amazing work this is, and how amazing you are. This story touched me deeply. I cried, I laughed and I could feel every single word written. Thank you for that.
xo,
-B
Lafemmevegeta chapter 29 . 5/5/2020
This story was filled with so any truths that are unknown to others that does not live it. Thank you for the insight into your family’s world. Wonderful story!
CayStar chapter 29 . 1/24/2020
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 1/8/2020
I just finished my forth story that you wrote. This one is so touching and heartwarming. Thank you for sharing it. Your author note at the end of the story wrapped it up nicely. We are all battling our own demons.
liz138 chapter 29 . 1/6/2020
This is my third time reading this one and I think I cried with every chapter. Thank you.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
I can't wait to read this. What a find. Already lured in.
Debs0608 chapter 29 . 7/4/2019
Fantastic story. I spent years looking at the story and not reading bcuz I thought it would be too sad. It was sad but also hopeful was Edward got his act together. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2019