Reviews for Honest Liar
Fuck Bella. Fuck Bella so much. I get he's doing Shit he shouldn't be doing but to just leave him and not tell him he has a child and when he finds out, he's served to sign away everything. She didn't even give him the chance to find out and try to change. I'm not a fan of this Bella. I don't think Edward is right either and I'm sure everyone thinks Bella is doing the right thing but I don't. She did it bc of her feelings not the kid's. He wasn't in and out of the kid's life. He didn't even have a chance to try.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Liz chapter 29 . 7/4
Thank you for your beautiful story. I hope your life is plenty and your are happy now, with the good wirh the bad, at the end
dancer54 chapter 1 . 6/28
Ouch! 1st chapter and I feel like crying. This may hit too close to home. I don't live there anymore, but I used to.
tifn79901 chapter 29 . 5/27
That was amazing, insightful, and just wonderful. Thank you. Now I must stalk you on fanfic and read everything!
JustARead chapter 29 . 5/21
Real
JustARead chapter 28 . 5/21
Hope
JustARead chapter 25 . 5/20
Love
JustARead chapter 24 . 5/20
Answers my questions. They lost that one, yet she does have another so when did he get vasectomy? Cause when they looked at the house & she mentioned the small room as a nursery he had already done it...not 100%?
JustARead chapter 23 . 5/20
Kinda confused on timeline...she got pregnant the summer before senior year? He was already graduated. But, the daughter is only 2 1/2 & he said he started using pills at 23, so they split after that?
JustARead chapter 22 . 5/20
Eek..
JustARead chapter 21 . 5/20
Whew
JustARead chapter 20 . 5/20
They had a kid that whole time?
JustARead chapter 19 . 5/20