Reviews for Honest Liar
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Quite the bumpy ride, but enjoyed the story immensely. Good luck to you.
twilightladies chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
I cant remember how I came across this fic (i think someone may have recommended it on twitter) but i'm so glad I did!
I started last night & was hooked from chapter 1, & just finished this morning!
I dont think i've ever felt sorry for & wanted to slap an Edward at the same time! I did feel sorry for him, but it took a while for him to admit he needed help.
I'm so glad he managed to turn his life around.
Thank you so much for sharing, it's such a wonderful story 33
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
the feels. My heart.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
So Wren is Rose's child. Poor kid. Alice is her aunt.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Oh my. I didn't see that one at all.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Aww, man. Wren belongs to Rose, Alice's sister. Now I'm making some headway. Still so curious about the pills.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I had a fleeting thought the homeless man was Edward's dad. That E just didn't recognize him. I guess the question is, why is E addicted to pills?
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
God, I'm all tied up in knots. But I've figured out Wren isn't his. I hope.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I'm a horrible reviewer. Sorry about that. Your story is so hauntingly sad it's sucked me in. I'm confused in places, but I think I'm following along ok. Bella and Edward met, married, split up. She became her parents, and Edward has a pill and drinking problem. I don't get why he didn't want to have sex with her several chapters back, and I'm confused as hell over Wren and Alice. Probably missing something. Lol. Moving on to chapter nine. T
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love angst Fic. This looks perfect.
Liz Ben chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
You make me hold my breath in my throat. Make me choke, cannot breath in, cannot breath out. The deluge of emotion is nothing like I expect, rips me raw and prickles like thorns. I don't know if one person wrote this story, or twelve, and I don't care. Thank you for taking me there. Thank you for the happy ending. Thank you for sharing that place. Bless you.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
Willow is the cutest. It's so poignant how she knew him immediately.

I put off reading this for so long because I didn't think my heart could take it, but once I started I couldn't stop reading. It's so good. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
jbwebb chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Wow. I didn't realize you had updated this. What a beautiful story. So well written. Thank you. I loved it. Makes me sad to let go of this Edward.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
Your last AN is more beautiful than this story, if that's possible. Thank you for sharing. It was truly wonderful.
miliredo1 chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
all i can say is wow! so glad i read this! now i can stop crying and try to get some sleep! so so good! ty ty ty!
3,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »