Reviews for Honest Liar
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
I guess they lost the baby, or did she get an abortion?
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
You are such an amazing writer! I love Edward for loving this sweet little one. That one has so much going on in her life. Edward is her night in shinning armor! I hope he realizes how he is healing her and himself by being there for her. He is so kind!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
Yeah Edward you better go take something to feel better! Right? that's why we take them. To help the pain, but things will get worse, it always does...
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
So horrific at dinner with her parents and then his dad has to embarrass him so much more. This is killing me!
Poor Edward and Bella. She needs help just as much as him. All those things she has don't help her feel secure, not when her parents don't love each other. It's all fake and she may have more possessions, but they don't mean much to her while being insecure.
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
I can see Edward getting stronger. I'm so proud of his kindness. He truly cares for Wren and is trying so hard to be honest with her. Some of us had to raise ourselves at some point in our lives. Edward did. His lack of upbringing leaves him feeling dumb in social situations. I can't imagine what Holidays were like for him. Just another day. But another day of loneliness and anger. God I feel so, so sad for him. I'm glad he had Bella, but he was already screwed up by then.
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Poor Edward. He hasn't had anyone at home to love and teach him. I don't know how he graduated. I know he is smart, but he has no support system besides Bella. The only thing his father showed him is how to drink by example. God I just want to hold him and tell him how wonderful and strong he is. I want to tell him that he is kind and caring despite his home life. I want to give him self-worth, he has none. I know how he feels. The drugs make life better (that's what you think anyway). You feel better for a while until the bottom drops out and you're lost!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
No words...I have lived this
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
Poor Wren, it looks like Rose has along way to go...if ever. I'm glad Edward is staying sober. They told us in meetings that the best way to stay sober is by helping others. But you should have sobriety for a while before you are around anybody who is high. Also you should never help someone of the opposite sex. He could introduce her to a sober woman in the program at a meeting and then stay away from her. Maybe he shouldn't even do that. His sobriety comes first.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
This isn't his rock bottom! He will drink to kick in the pills now. I think he might have a ways to go now.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
I wish Edward could let himself be strong and not allow her to be the only thing holding him together here. He's not going to make it. He needs to talk about his dad. He has to stop using her only for his escape. Sounds like she wants kids, but he doesn't. Is that another reason he starts drinking?
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Killing me! Teenage Angst!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Damn girl you are killing me with these words! Damn why did he gave to take that sip, but I know why. I never drank but boy ask me about the addiction I had with prescription pain pills, they are just like firing dope! Causing a slow death to your spirit. I still feel like I'm dying at times now that I am bedridden due to collapse of my spine.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Is Wren Edwards? Or did he find out that Alice is his sister or just friend and he's helping her out. I'm trying hard to figure this out! I'm sure Edward was a drunk and addict? He is now sober drinking a lot of coffee. He never gave Bella children or she didn't want him or kids from him because he was a drunk? I can't imagine him cheating on Bella, even as an addict unless Bella was gone by then. Help me out here please?
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Poor Edward, Bella is the only brightness in his life and he wouldn't last to long w/o her, I think...

This house sounds like garbage, but if there is money to fix it up, maybe it would work. IDK
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Oh God this Edward is killing me! Thanks for lighting this up with a little kiss!
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »