Reviews for Honest Liar
CallMeJazz chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Oh they have a daughter? how? I mean from the first pregnancy or after he confessed abt the vasectomy? So its a miracle baby? Ah dont mind me. sure I just have to keep reading to find out :)
CallMeJazz chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
He got a vasectomy?! Now I officially hate him! He destroyed bella's chance to have her own kid with the husband she loves so much. the worst edward character everrr gah
CallMeJazz chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Oh my god wth? It truly is an angsty. So depressing and tiring but I cant get enough to find whats in the next chapter. Sigh
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
This was beautiful I loved it I couldn't help but cry over and over again this is an amazing story and I will read it again...thank you for sharing this with the world
Mayuri love cullens chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Its a great story and to know that somewhere it similar to your own life gives it a more value :)
NellC chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
The most moving author's note I've ever read. I never realized the story was finished, until Planet Blue mentioned it. Thank you so much! One of my top 5 FF ever...
papilioarcanus chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
Loved it! Thank you for sharing your words.
Debra doo chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
Baby cakes, although this was hard to read at times, it was real and true. I loved it, even when it made me sad. Thank you.
Shellbowen chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
This was a lovely story. I enjoyed every word of it.
Debra doo chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Once again, whoa.
kelmoore chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
I absolutely adored this story. I couldn't put it down. I truly hope that you will write more when you can. Thank you.
Carol
Debra doo chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Whoa.
CCullen1978 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Thank you for giving us this gift. It hits home more than you can imagine. I live with someone every day that fights those demons. Sometimes months go by perfect but one relapse takes all the happiness and stomps on it. I really enjoyed your tale.
CCullen1978 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, just started reading your story...absolutely caught up in it already...it makes me think of a situation so close to my own.
crookedsmile101 chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
It was a hard read. I'm sure it was not easy to write, either. With every scar Edward touched in his life, I remembered one of my own. My story is nothing like his but we all have scars and they somehow looks similar.

Wren was the first thing that started healing me in this story. Same goes for Edward, I guess. She is the kind that brings out hope. She is the kind that makes it hard to dwell on self pity. She makes you want to work hard and be the one she sees in you. The kind that bring out your best.

What I love about reading stories is that they introduce us the lives that we never ever touched and still reminds us that we all are the same, on a very...very basic level. We bleed when we get hurt. And then we heal. And carrying scars are fine, as long as you do not define yourself with them. Thank you for sharing this, I do admire your way of letting go.

Your words never disappoint. These ones were not an exception.

p.s. For some reason, Jasper's relapse brings tears to my eyes.
3,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »