Reviews for Honest Liar
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
never stop writing
ana rod chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
EdwardLuver28 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I hope they all work this out and if they can't, it's Edward's fault. He got a vasectomy without Bella knowing and she thinks she pregnant -smh- that's terrible and then the pills and he keeps lying. Anyone would leave him for that. But hopefully everything will turn out all right.
tpea1288 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I love this story in spite of the angst. I suspect I'd like just about everything you'd write.

Very painful chapter, learning more about Edward's betrayal of Bella & Bella's attempts to be supportive.

Because it's EPOV & he's a mess, it's easy to feel sympathy for him. But he really doesn't deserve it at this point. His actions are inexcusable.

I wonder why he got a vasectomy: thought he'd make a lousy dad; didn't want to pass on addictive DNA; didn't want Bella's love & devotion going to another?

He's so needy & self centered. He needs Bella like a drug but does he really want to make her happy or just keep her? She wanted a baby, tried so hard, probably felt defective for not conceiving.

Edward's actions are not those of love; they are a selfish addict. He never thinks of Bella except in terms of what she can do for him. He didn't have the decency to discuss this with Bella. If he's worried about defective genes, they could conceive with a sperm donor.

He deserved dumping.

Can he win her back? Should he?

If he can maintain sobriety, he might stand a chance. If he's healthy, whole, independent with something to offer Bella. If he makes amends. If he can put her interests first, unselfishly.

Then it's up to Bella if she can forgive & love & trust him again.
helenemc chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Hard chapter to read. I think this may break her.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
It is still possible to have live swimmers after a vasectomy. Is Bella pregnant? So sad.
dlhk chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Oh. My. Goodness! He got a freaking vasectomy? Without telling her? And while they were trying to get pregnant? I'd hate him too. Forever. Ugh. Unforgivable.
tsm0836 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
This story rips your heart out leaving nothing but raw emotions. A lot more answers in this chapter. Thank you for sharing your words, even when they hurt.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Why am I so happy to see something update that hurts so much? Why why?
insanemum chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
"She stood by me when I told her a different truth. She has to stand by me through this one too. She has to."

Ya know Edward - actually, she doesn't have to. And I think you're just about to find this out :(
kng5 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
More please! And soon!
LadyTx chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Holy shit! Didn't see that coming!
Team Marylou chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Thank you for updating, but this is just too sad.
msmargo chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
so happy to see this. except nobody else is in a very happy place...yet? you write pain...painfully. hey, you're the one who's good with words.
you have to know i love this story.
Madeline4994 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Wow he is devastating her.
3,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »