Reviews for Honest Liar
Team Marylou chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Thank you for updating, but this is just too sad.
msmargo chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
so happy to see this. except nobody else is in a very happy place...yet? you write pain...painfully. hey, you're the one who's good with words.
you have to know i love this story.
Madeline4994 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Wow he is devastating her.
blueeyes11354 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
He can really be such an asshole. And yet... lol
iambeagle chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
why are you doing this to me?
vivalarye chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Another beautiful chapter. Such pain for both of them.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I want to quote everything. Maybe I will go ahead and make that sock account with Susan, so we can steal it all. Like this bit in particular because it makes me want to cry:

"And I just stare at her for the longest time because I can't believe she married me and she's still here.

I kick off my shoes and then my pants before crawling into bed. She still doesn't stir, breathing peacefully against her pillow. I bring my face right up to hers without actually touching her.

I watch her as she starts to fidget in her sleep before she abruptly turns away from me. I'm no longer sure if she's asleep or awake. Either way, she turned away from me when all I want is for her to pull me close. I know I don't deserve it, but I have made a life on wanting things I do not deserve."

ily and this story so much.

XOXO
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Oh, my god. Edward...
thimbles chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
- "You could never hate me." I smile into her neck, holding her close to me under the spray of the water. -

How I want this to be true.
thimbles chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
It's after midnight and I should really stop reading and sleep, but your words have me in some kind of thrall.

thimbles chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
- Standing at the foot of the tree, it's the first time that I feel like I might be okay. Because even though Bella doesn't love me or trust me or want me, there is still air to breathe and blood to bleed. Crows to chase and trees to climb. -

Your writing is just brilliant.

thimbles chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
- I'm so caught off guard by these moments where I can feel myself loving her more than I did the day before. Loving her so much that I don't want to ever deny her anything. -

Beautiful.
thimbles chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
- As I'm about to throw it to the ground, the birds simultaneously take flight. There is nothing in the world like the sounds of a whole flock of wings in motion. It sounds like going deaf. It sounds like a heartbeat from the inside. It sounds like losing everything. -

Gorgeous words.

thimbles chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
You balance intensity really beautifully, holding it, sustaining it, yet without pushing it too far.

thimbles chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful and so poignant.
3,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »