Reviews for Honest Liar
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I want to quote everything. Maybe I will go ahead and make that sock account with Susan, so we can steal it all. Like this bit in particular because it makes me want to cry:

"And I just stare at her for the longest time because I can't believe she married me and she's still here.

I kick off my shoes and then my pants before crawling into bed. She still doesn't stir, breathing peacefully against her pillow. I bring my face right up to hers without actually touching her.

I watch her as she starts to fidget in her sleep before she abruptly turns away from me. I'm no longer sure if she's asleep or awake. Either way, she turned away from me when all I want is for her to pull me close. I know I don't deserve it, but I have made a life on wanting things I do not deserve."

ily and this story so much.

XOXO
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Oh, my god. Edward...
thimbles chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
- "You could never hate me." I smile into her neck, holding her close to me under the spray of the water. -

How I want this to be true.
thimbles chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
It's after midnight and I should really stop reading and sleep, but your words have me in some kind of thrall.

thimbles chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
- Standing at the foot of the tree, it's the first time that I feel like I might be okay. Because even though Bella doesn't love me or trust me or want me, there is still air to breathe and blood to bleed. Crows to chase and trees to climb. -

Your writing is just brilliant.

thimbles chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
- I'm so caught off guard by these moments where I can feel myself loving her more than I did the day before. Loving her so much that I don't want to ever deny her anything. -

Beautiful.
thimbles chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
- As I'm about to throw it to the ground, the birds simultaneously take flight. There is nothing in the world like the sounds of a whole flock of wings in motion. It sounds like going deaf. It sounds like a heartbeat from the inside. It sounds like losing everything. -

Gorgeous words.

thimbles chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
You balance intensity really beautifully, holding it, sustaining it, yet without pushing it too far.

thimbles chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful and so poignant.
thimbles chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
There's a beautiful sparseness to your writing that sets me to aching. I've put off reading this for so long because I'm scared it will hurt, but BelieveItOrNot speaks highly of this story, so here I am.

Scared, but trusting.

ElaineUK chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
This is my favourite story - I just love it. Please update again soon, I can't bear not knowing more about this poor, broken Edward and his Bella. I so hope for a HEA.
CrumblingFool chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This story is offensively beautiful. Good hell.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
I've never read anything quite like this. Just... wow. I love it, it breaks my heart, I hope to God this ends at least semi-happy, semi-hopeful or else I might spiral into about of depression, lol.
Can't wait to read more! :)
XiaoFeng91 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I love this tender-hearted Edward.
iambeagle chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This chapter was beautiful and perfect. I can't say anything else because I'll ruin the perfectness with my stupid words.

BUT I CAN COPY/PASTE YOUR WORDS THAT MADE MY HEART HAPPY:

We find a rhythm, moving together effortlessly. Like the ocean. What I imagine it to be like.

She sounds like she can't get enough air. And maybe we're drowning.

I try to be gentle with her, my fingers grasping at the flesh along her spine. I want to live in her skin, shatter her bones and feel her heart beating from the inside.
3,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »