Reviews for Honest Liar
vampbirch chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
Oh. My. God.
vampbirch chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
I got all teary eyed here. Who cries during lushy stuff?!
vampbirch chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
No. Just no.
Take it back, Bella!
vampbirch chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Ah! The pain... you are a writer, and you're breaking my heart. Where have you been all my life? Why didn't you break my heart earlier? Honest Liar is ruining sleep. Honest Liar is ruining my week. And I'm not even being honest because I don't see how this story is ruining me more than its consuming me. But my heart hurts. Keep that in mind. Did you print this story out and have it framed? I would. It's gold. It's terrible. It's awesome. It's making me insane. I haven't felt this torn since I read Dusty by YellowBella :( and it feels like a sin to say that.
vampbirch chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Gd Rose! Poor Wren.
vampbirch chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Aww. Edward here... come on. I love him. I hate him. No I love him. I could never hate him. Maybe.
vampbirch chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Sexy weather is perfect.
vampbirch chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
This is so perfectly sad. Thank you so much for sharing :) I wish I'd read this sooner, it's been sitting in my bookmarks for ages.
OzLilDevil chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
You say in your bio that you are not a writer, but I wholeheartedly disagree. You, my lovely, are a writer and a very talented one at that. I rarely leave reviews but I was compelled to comment after reading Honest Liar. Wow! The honesty flowed from every word you wrote and I absolutely loved it, even if you made me cry bucket loads of tears. Your descriptive prose was perfect, your dialogue rung true and on more than one occasion I found myself slightly envious of how you chose to string your words together. Bravo! If I could throw you some flowers all the way from Oz, I would. Keep on writing!
violetsbroketherocks chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
I loved reading this story very, very much. Thank you for sharing this. I'm also down half a tissue box, and I really hope to see new fics from you 3
00redsvt chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
I was so captivated by this story, it is insane. I laughed, I cried, felt anger...cried and laughed some more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It is so refreshing to see a story that doesn't read like a teenage fairy tale. I loved it! Thank you so much.
-Red
viralfriend chapter 29 . 2/16/2015
This is the most fantastic piece of writing. Very well done. It was complex and interesting and so well done. The characters were vivid and subtle. You should be proud!
renewagain chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
Man this story grabbed hold of me and wouldn't let go. Thank you for sharing it.
renewagain chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
Whee. This is so good it hurts right now.
Nikki1219 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Beautifully written, thank yo for sharing!
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »