Reviews for Honest Liar
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Ok I'm seriously confused. I thought Alice was Wren's mother?! So Rose is Wren's mom? Bella and Edward can easily take Wren away from that crackwhore! Woohoo let's work towards THAT happy ending. Did we fill in the blanks on what Bella asked Edward about Wren or does that come later?

Ok I'm full of questions, aren't I? lol. I miss you. The end.
2muchtrouble chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Edward is due for some happiness.
jezzeria chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Wow I didn't see that coming. Poor wren.
jbwebb chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Just read this through and am loving the story and the writing. My heart goes out to Edward. He has an addiction problem, but I don't understand why Bella takes it personally. She doesn't seem very understanding or seem to want to help him. I don't understand why she acts so immature about his addiction. He doesn't do it to hurt her, it's not done against her. She should be more understanding and more willing to help him get treatment instead of always being so judgmental.

You're smoking? Get out of my car! As if a smoker wants to smoke, he is addicted.

You are drinking?! I have to go! As if he took that sip to hurt HER. He took it to hurt himself because he is an addict.

I hope she can inform herself and realize that he is not acting out to hurt her or against her. But that he has a very serious problem that needs care, love, and help from trained professionals.

Then maybe they can get back together because it's obvious how much they love each other.

Great,great, story . Lots of tears already. Can't imagine how many more tears are left in store for us!
cat5050 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Oh no, how sad and horrible. How did Edward get started with the drugs? Sounds like it was one of those pain killer addictions? He seems a deep and gentle and kind soul within a body that continues his father's addictions. So sorry I didn't review the last few...RL got me. Love this SO much. I hurt right along with him and with Bella.
periwrites chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
So... you know I'm a fan. I adore Pocket Change. I STILL think about that beautiful story. I was almost worried that I wouldn't find a story as beautiful as that... but here you go, with this tale that makes me want to cry and smile and scream and laugh. You make me LOVE things I swore off (children in fic makes me run for the hills). I'm so totally in love with this story and YOU!
-your forever fan
periwrites chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
If I could, I would highlight practically every word in this chapter and fucking fan girl the fuck out. I don't know how you do it every time, but I'm so totally in love with everything about this story.
insanemum chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
I'm not sure he can get much lower. Time will tell...
Love M Go Blue chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
I didn't realize the blue-eyed man ever got close enough to Edward to be able to remove a baggie of pills from his pocket. I wouldn't've thought Edward would've LET the man get that close to him...
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
It certainly seems like he might have hit bottom. But, the scary thing is ... I'm not too sure there isn't someplace worse he can fall to. But, this feels like the beginning of the end for Bella and Edward's marriage.

So sad! Thanks!

Sally
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
when you walk away from your wife when she's naked, don't expect a warm welcome when you return
Heidi82 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Interesting start! Can't wait to read more:)
LinLyn chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
You are a fantastic writer.
I am loving this story,despite it being tough to read sometimes.
radar1230 chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
This story breaks my heart. I keep wondering if there is a way for Edward to fix his past to have the future.
Great update. :D
shaz308 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more soon.
3,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »