Reviews for Honest Liar
ss77 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make my heart heavy and hopeful every chapter. I'm so sad that Edward continues to do things that will destroy what he loves. I really hope he can get his shit together and that there can be forgiveness.
meepison chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Intense chapter! Thinking his rock bottom is what causes Bella to finally leave and I'm not sure we're not there yet...
I always have hope, but addiction is devastating.
Rochelle Allison chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
oh... man. this, as always, was gutting.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Woah. This was intense. I hope this is what happened. I hope is was an addict... I don't want to think of him as having had an affair...
I am so loving this.
Team Marylou chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Ugh...more angst. I was ready for some loving between Edward and Bella after that nice lasagna dinner.

Was that Carlisle who died? I'm confused.

You are an excellent writer...I'm just hoping this will have a HEA.
Eduardiana chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Wow, I just don't know what to say, this was a very difficult chapter to read.
Poor Bella! leaving her alone, ruining everything after that lovely dinner. She was so happy and then she ended up crying.
And poor Edward, I could feel his desperation when he noticed his empty pockets. He is an addict, so is understandable how he lost sense of what was right and what was wrong in that moment and why he didn't care leaving Bella crying.
It's so significant how he went from the "We are not the same. We will never be the same" to the "He is me"
I'm in love with this story and this Edward, i want him to be okay and Bella too, of course.
Thank you, thank you for sharing this with us!
pnkats chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Oh Edward you are in such a mess right now
HollBeth chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
I can't help but fear this wasn't the bottom...why he couldn't have just waited an hour - until she slept - something.

It hurts, awbp...8(
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter
eyeris806 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Hi so I'm riding this wave of angst with y'all. Finally lol sorry i'm not as strong (masochistic) as CC. Good thing you updated cuz ya know, CC is Italian...she probs know people ;) and I like you alive cuz i'm gonna see you in less than two weeks omg! ILY
SusanQ chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Is the blue-eyed man Carlisle?
Just Me Alone chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
doubt this is his rock bottom seeing he lost her...he was so stupid and lost her. I hate him for that, and I hope for his sake maybe she can find it in him to forgive him one day whether she takes him back or not.
villanova chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
I absolutely love this story, the timeline is really growing on me as it keeps me guessing. Can't wait for next update.
dreamzuvedward chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Man, this angst is killing me slowly here! I love how they are in this chapter, the connection between them is simply lovely. My heart aches for the separation that will happen to them.
MK543 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Heart wrencher here, lady. Smiles & tears aplenty from his truth or dare life. Sins of the father revisited on the son while Bella, a free spirit, is pulled into the undertow. You give us hope then snatch it away. Let us down easy.
3,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »