Reviews for Honest Liar
lee21761 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Oh gosh! If it's not rock bottom...he's almost there. ugh! this is killing me! but I so love this story. thanks for writing it!
tobeimmortal chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
My spidey sense says she was going to tell him she's pregnant. And I suspect he still hasn't reached bottom, but these chain of events are leading him in that direction fast.

Still in awe of how much emotion you're able to ring out of so few words. Lovely.
MrsZ49 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Wow... Edward is near bottom... But I think he thinks he can still 'save' the relationship. Or he thinks Bella is not going to leave... But she eventually does... Hmm...

This story is awesome. Makes you wonder how in the hell does that happen? Crazy!

Cant wait for the next one. ;)

bonz245 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Addiction is a horrible disease and lying is a lingering symptom...I'm not sure if he's hit bottom yet..very good chapter...hits close to home...
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
This chapter made me want to throw up. Not because of anything other than the fact that you are making me feel what Edward feels, making me see what Edward sees. And I'm unable to stop it, stop the path he's on, and the pain that is coming for all of them.
Shi-ting chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Love your writing. Thanks for updating.
NPakus chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
So, so painful! Hoping...
ileftmyscar chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
With every chapter you break my heart a little more and just when I think I couldn't possibly love you more for it, I just do. This story is my drug. It's my undoing and my tears and just like Edward, I willingly fall. Thank you for giving such an all-encompassing reading experience every single time.
MissBell29 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Holy hell, this was intense.

Great work.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
I wonder if it was their anniversary or her birthday or something. I'll be wondering for a while, I guess, since the story isn't in sequential order- I love it that way though.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
I hope that was his rock bottom, that was aweful. And I'm sure that he has pushed one too many times.
mydelirium chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
You always make my heart thump with your words. They're amazing.

I don't think he's hit rock bottom yet. But he'll end up there soon.

I really want to know what happened. What changed. Why she smiled to him and why he's an addict.
LadyTx chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
And I'm all caught up...
Not sure if it's his rock bottom. We know he falters the day his dad dies. I'm assuming the pills were originally prescribed for pain since he says he's not supposed to 'need' them anymore.

This story is so hard for me to read. My husband is an alcoholic (only), maybe I should say fortunately. He went to Rehab this summer and he's almost 90 days sober. After going, we know how interrelated addictions are and it's easy to move from alcohol to pills, etc. Sounds like this Edward had the right amount of self depreciation growing up with early drinking which is pretty much happened to my husband. It is so hard for them to overcome. Hell, it's hard to be the spouse and go through AlAnon. I feel so bad for these characters.
LadyTx chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I admit I only skim the "before" but it's so sad... He feels so unworthy!
slc6548 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
It's scary what an addiction does to a person and how they perceive things. Good chapter.
3,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »