Reviews for Honest Liar
meepison chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Beautiful chapter...what they sad that it was lost. I hope they can find their love again, or at least a new kind of love together.
amcas chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Phenomenal chapter.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Thank you. But it makes me so sad to read what was and is no longer. What happened. Oh Edward. I feel for him so much. Bella too, but I'm not in her head, so I feel more for Edwards pain right now.
t17381 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
i want all of it too, edward!
beautiful writing!
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Loved this chapter.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
It's sad that they loved each other so much once.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
My heart breaks for this flawed, selfish, loving man! He loves her more than his own life... But not enough yet to change. He is a miserable, and aching dichotomy. I want to slap him for screwing it up while I kiss away his pain.
ss77 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
How can something so beautiful be out of reach to them now? I want this for them again so badly.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Oh. This is perfect happiness. Well, not perfect because Edward's thoughts have that hint of doubt. Even in the white lie of cardboard forts...

But it's close, and I want them to find their way back to this. Only better now because Edward can finally be honest and let her in. *sigh* I want so much for them.

Thank you for the update and I hope you have a great week (or two).

sassy991 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I love them. Plain and simple. These chapters are what make them them. Beneath all the hurt, lies and regrets, their love shines at the heart of it. It's the one honest thing about them. It's absolutely beautiful and you write it even more so. Seeing them happy just makes me root for them harder. I hope that never changes.
yogacat chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I want.
And pretty much, you're my favorite thing at the moment.

Have a safe trip
KelCullen03 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
This story makes me happy & breaks my heart at the same time. I'm almost afraid when I read it because of the heartache I feel for these two.
kleepalmer chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Love it! :)
jel19 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
This story captivates me in so many ways. I have anxiety when I see another chapter has been give,n yet I can't not read it. I worry about how this story will play out, if Edward will be able to bring Bella back to him. If he will be healthy and happy again. I worry how Bella will forgive him and how she will come back, and when she will come back. I want it all now. After what we have gone thru this past 29 days since the earth shifted on it's axis and Robsten seemed to break into nothingness, I fear for all things concerning these two young people that I love so much. Love really can overcome all, and I truly believe it will for this Edward and Bella and our very own Robward and Krisella.
imagine43ver chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Left wanting more. Thanks for the update.
3,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 158 .. Last Next »