Reviews for Honest Liar
americannight99 chapter 29 . 5/1/2019
I loved this story. I loved how we kinda had to work for the answers to our questions. my only question is what was blue's real name and the baby's name
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 29 . 3/27/2019
I didn’t even know if I wanted to read this story, merely 24 hours ago. The subject matter was too intense and I was on a kick of more lighthearted fare. But I read it, devoured it really, and now I’m writing my first review in years. This story was... incredible. I cried so much over fictional characters taken from another story and thrown into a different universe. How bizarre is that? It doesn’t hit close to home, thank the heavens, but the story you wrote was so real and harrowing I think anyone can connect to it. I hope you see this and feel at least a little happy that your story truly means something to me.
Melissa Moyer chapter 29 . 3/8/2019
I’ve started reading this more times than I can count. This is the first time I’ve read the ending. I still have not read the whole story, I skipped straight to the end this time. I needed to know how it was going to turn out before I started again.

This hit me on a personal level. It makes me appreciate my crappy teen years. Because it could’ve been worse. And sadly it never had anything to do with how my parents felt about us. Both my mom and dad loved us a lot, and we knew it. They just had their own demons and weren’t so good with copping. I’m thankful for those experiences, my life before becoming a parent was 98% “What not to do when raising your kid”. As soon as I realized it was even a possibility I was going to be a mother I made a choice to stop following my parents path, to be the mom my own didn’t know how to be, to make sure my kids had a better life then mine. I’d like to think I’ve done a decent job. I’ll never win mother of the year or a good housekeeping award (I really should be cleaning not reading). But my kids are clean, well fed and decent human beings, we have a good home, plenty of food in the cupboards, and even a few luxuries (I consider internet and Xbox and other electronics a luxury).

Forgiveness is the hardest part, acceptance is almost as bad. You have to accept the people in your life as they are, flaws and all. And often those flaws lead to the need for forgiveness.
Gigileexo chapter 29 . 3/2/2019
I don’t know what hit me harder, the story itself or your A/N... Such a beautiful, sometimes hard to read, but nonetheless poignant story. So very raw and honest, despite the lies, honest in the sense of what addiction is truly like. The fact that the chapters aren’t chronological made it all the better, all the more shocking and gripping and understandable in a way. I think you and your story are “likewise”! Thank you for sharing something so hauntingly beautiful.
-Gigi xo
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2018
Sooooo she did have his baby? And he signed over his rights? Then he starts to take care of a whores kid? What? Just to shove the knife in a little deeper? What a total piece of shit this Edward is.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2018
Its amazingly fucked up what Edward is doing with wren. Bella wanted to have a baby with him and the mother fucker got a vasectomy without telling her. And after he fucks everything up and bella leaves hes practically raising some prostitutes kid? LOSER.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2018
Would have been nice to know what the fuck Edward told bella. 13 chapters of NO fucking answers. Its getting amazingly fucking old.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2018
I really wish this story wasn't so all over the damn place. Its hard to distinguish the timeline. Its chapter 7 and we still don't know why they're not together anymore. Its just fucking confusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
I have no fucking clue what's up with Edward, other then hes obviously depressed and a shit husband.
twificfan chapter 29 . 9/30/2018
WOW!
adricastro chapter 29 . 8/21/2018
WOW! Standing ovation for this fic! Bravo!
pbadeaux10 chapter 29 . 8/10/2018
Thank you for sharing this story. It was everything.
Knit Bit chapter 29 . 6/25/2018
I can’t tell you how much I loved this story. It was so real and so raw. Thank you for sharing this bit of yourself and really a bit of all of us to some degree. You have quite the way with words. Thank you so much for them.

Knit
ChrisDGoosey chapter 29 . 5/12/2018
This is one of the most emotional, heart breaking, heart warming, funny, sad and beautiful stories I have ever read. Very real but with great maturity and understanding. So, so glad for the happy times at the end - so glad he didn’t walk out the door. Well done for writing this - and for being brave with the choppy timeline - it worked! I love this and will read it again and again! Thank you. P.S. Did we ever find out what Blue’s name was? Did I miss it?
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2018
Go see your father and tell him everything you need to say. I missed that chance with my Mom I was angry and wanted to hate her thinking we had time, she'd get sober again and I could apologize for my nasty words when I was an angry teen. I was wrong. Her addiction got her murdered and I'll never be able to do more than pray she knows I loved her anyhow no matter what her demons were.
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »