Reviews for Honest Liar
vickyycullen chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
How can a fanfic make me feel so much at the same time
vickyycullen chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Im on bed on christmas eve reading this and weeping like a lunatic. I think I can only read about 5 chapters a day. It's just too much ,so emotional
vickyycullen chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I have never been so depressed in my life god
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
I hope all is well.
Just wanted to tell you I miss your words.
Caroline chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
This is the second story of yours that I have read, and I would like to thank you for again writing something that has taken my breath away. You're writing is raw, brave, and true. There is an honesty to you're stories that makes me think about life, question humanity, and see the beautiful sadness of reality all at once. You are my favorite writer on this entire site, so please, please, please never stop doing what you are doing. You're a writer who sees the world for exactly what it is, the good and the bad, and that is something that I am unable to say about a lot of other story-tellers out there.

Truly, thank you.
Paolina Beke H chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
This story touched my heart deeply. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, I truly loved it.
Saludos
twifan7731 chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
I can't even express the love I had for you as the writer and the characters you brought alive in this story. I am stunned by your awesomeness! Thank you - for writing it down.
iwantmyownedwardplz chapter 29 . 10/1/2015
WOW. WOW I honestly have no words to tell you how amazing this story was! It's beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this with us! Wow!
Photogirl333 chapter 29 . 9/26/2015
There are moments when you are able to read something that makes such an impact, it's almost hard to breathe at the end. This story has that kind of impact. Thank you for sharing something so personal in such a powerful way.
Erroneous78 chapter 29 . 9/16/2015
I don't think I have the right words that will sum up my feelings for this story.

Your writing is truly amazing. The way you bring your characters to life, make them feel, make them hurt, love, laugh. So brilliant. And that isn't even the right word but I hope it helps convey some of my feeling towards your words.

A truly heartbreaking but beautiful story. I'm so glad he found the strength and the want to fight. And I'm so glad Bella and his girls never gave up on him.

Thank you.

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Shiiiiiiiiittt.

They say until you are broken, you don't know what you're made of. Let's hope this is his turning point.
My heart hurts.

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
I dreaded that last part being true.

Poor Wren :(

Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
This story! It's going to kill me, isn't it?

Bless his dad for kinda trying *sigh*

I guess he got the best present imaginable.

Badkitty88 chapter 29 . 9/14/2015
You got me so emotional ...I cried so much ..because of the straggle he has ..it's really hard to fight it and thank you ,u put ur heart Into it I could feel it in every word thank u my dear .
RKeuphoria chapter 29 . 9/4/2015
I completed your story and i enjoyed it from beginning to end. I liked the way the story unraveled as you jumped from past to future in each chapter. It was a natural progression and I didn't feel like it slowed downed the story at all. Edwards thoughts and emotions, while trying to cope with his addictions was portrayed beautifully. You really felt like you was inside his head. Great job!
3,125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »