Reviews for Honest Liar
adricastro chapter 29 . 8/21/2018
WOW! Standing ovation for this fic! Bravo!
pbadeaux10 chapter 29 . 8/10/2018
Thank you for sharing this story. It was everything.
Knit Bit chapter 29 . 6/25/2018
I can’t tell you how much I loved this story. It was so real and so raw. Thank you for sharing this bit of yourself and really a bit of all of us to some degree. You have quite the way with words. Thank you so much for them.

Knit
ChrisDGoosey chapter 29 . 5/12/2018
This is one of the most emotional, heart breaking, heart warming, funny, sad and beautiful stories I have ever read. Very real but with great maturity and understanding. So, so glad for the happy times at the end - so glad he didn’t walk out the door. Well done for writing this - and for being brave with the choppy timeline - it worked! I love this and will read it again and again! Thank you. P.S. Did we ever find out what Blue’s name was? Did I miss it?
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2018
Go see your father and tell him everything you need to say. I missed that chance with my Mom I was angry and wanted to hate her thinking we had time, she'd get sober again and I could apologize for my nasty words when I was an angry teen. I was wrong. Her addiction got her murdered and I'll never be able to do more than pray she knows I loved her anyhow no matter what her demons were.
Ms. Torres chapter 29 . 3/28/2018
You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.

x
cctwilight chapter 29 . 3/18/2018
I love that Edward didn't walk out that door. Seeing his mom threw him for a loop but Edward has all his girls that love him and need him so he didn't leave. That is not always the case no matter who loves you and is there for you. The life of an addict seems to be so fragile, the smallest thing causing them to break. It's a sad way to live for the addict and the people who love them. I'm sorry that some of this story is real for you. You and your team did a wonderful job.
cctwilight chapter 28 . 3/18/2018
So good to see them all happy together!
cctwilight chapter 27 . 3/18/2018
Drug and alcohol addiction is so tragic. It sounds like Edward is determined to beat his. I hope Edward stays in Wren' s life. I can't imagine that he wouldn't.
cctwilight chapter 25 . 3/18/2018
Oh my, his baby girl knew him and wanted him instantly. Bella has always loved Edward and he has always loved her. I hope this is going to be a new beginning for them.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/17/2018
Oh no, how devastating!
cctwilight chapter 23 . 3/16/2018
Bella stayed and I think Edward will stay too.
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/16/2018
Edward's dad is a vindictive jerk!
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/16/2018
Wren sees more than she should see sometimes.
cctwilight chapter 17 . 3/16/2018
Oh Edward, you need help. Bella has got to be devastated to find out Edward had a vasectomy without telling her.
3,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »