Reviews for Honest Liar
londongirl618 chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
I guess I'm more than 2 years late to this party, but I found this story yesterday & read it straight through. While I'm sorry it took me so long to find it I'm not sure I would have survived this as a wip. That was the most intense ride. I'm not even sure where to start. I also have addiction in my family & I agree with your a/n about how hard it can be to understand when you are so close to a situation. I loved this very honest portrayal of the struggle between his demons & the pure love he felt for Bella. I loved that while they both remained true to one another & are getting the hea that they so very much deserve that you still made it clear that the devil that once lived on your shoulder can pop back up at any time & that it's important to remain vigilant. The disease is not cured it's simply lying dormant waiting for you to get too comfortable. Hopefully in this case, in the end, love will conquer all. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
RobPatObsessed chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
God! This story is such a roller coaster of emotions. So different from anything I read. I loved it!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
I am in tears. I want to crawl through the phone and hug you, for sharing this story and for living yours. Thank you for giving us this. It will always stick to my ribs. And in my heart.
whyisthat chapter 29 . 7/10/2016
Wow. Such a great story! The character development was amazing.
whyisthat chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
This chapter is so sweet I want to cry
whyisthat chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
I love Wren so much!
whyisthat chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
This is heartbreaking
1853kaz chapter 29 . 4/14/2016
Very powerful. Wonderfully expressed. Thank you :)
myhubbyissoedward chapter 29 . 2/16/2016
Great story. Hard to read at points but loved it.
Hanover78 chapter 29 . 2/7/2016
Thank you for sharing this story. I couldn't put down this beautiful, complicated, heartfelt story. Words are powerful, and the ones you have used to bring this story to life are genuine and heartwarming. I love the stories that pause my life and make me think.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 29 . 1/16/2016
Thank you for this story. It was beautiful, terrifying, heartbreaking and life-affirming. Your A/N has me thinking about re-evaluating some of my own relationships.
mdsngrc chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
This story was amazing from beginning to end and I'm just sorry it took me so long to read it. It's a beautiful story and I and so pleased to be able to say I have read it. So so good! Thank you for sharing this piece of you. Thank you!

Lori
yogacat chapter 29 . 1/2/2016
where are you?
LoveMeSumEdward chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
OMG this is killing me! Tell me it gets better...
vickyycullen chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
Omg! Thank you ! Cant imagine what you must have felt writing this, if I was truly sad can not imagine what you felt . Hope you're doing again and thank you. This story belongs in someone's library not in ff but im truly grateful gor this beautiful piece
3,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »