Reviews for Honest Liar
BelieverALEX chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Damn.
BelieverALEX chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Dang, well this is already an emotional roller coaster and I'm loving it.
BelieverALEX chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I already love this story!
Kote Cullen Swan chapter 29 . 6/6/2015
It has been a long time since I've read such a great history. I feel like I was resding something real, and at the same time, a fantasy. Thanks for making something so good, you're really talent. (Sorry for my bad english, It's not my native language :/) See ya!
ranahd chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
Great story
it s so touching that you shared your story
i hope you found the peace you were looking for
god bless you and your loved ones
take care
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
Fantastic! Thank you for writing.
Have one question, what was the incident that created the before and after? Moving backwards and forwards I never got a clear picture. Very hard to follow.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Love the story, great writing. I'm really getting confused with all the time jumps. I know you give a warning about this, but it's still confusing.
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Thank you for your honesty luv. I wonder about your Mom and I pray for your Dad. I'm glad you were able to purge a little with this story and I pray for you. I am an addict and I can't even tell you how much this story has touched my heart. Both my sons are addicts, but got help and are mostly doing better, but living with us taking care of me & my husband, both of us disabled, just kills me. My youngest sons marriage is over after 12 yrs. we love each other very,very much and help each other.i guess that all we can ask. God Bless you!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
Awwww. I am so happy for them, they really worked hard to be a family. Bella is amazing. She Protected her daughter until she could have a healthy father. Hopefully he will continue to work to be healthy because nobody deserves it more. Someday he will realize that and be even more proud than he already is. Now what about Wren? Is she staying with Jadper and Alice with Edward visiting often or will she go to Edwards little family. Probably with Alice, though.
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 5/24/2015
I could read about these people forever. I hate for the end to be near. You really should publish this very sweet, tragic engaging story. I feel like somehow you have lived some of this. I know all about this stuff, addiction, secretes, love and especially self-hate. Hell, I'm still living in this shit. I hope you aren't. I don't know if you even read these reviews anymore but I wish you happiness sweet girl.
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
God, what an amazing writer you are! I know I keep saying that but it's so true! This story has so touched my life. I am retired and disabled and bedridden. I think I needed to follow this journey because I've been there! I've been in rehab twice. So when Edward went there I CRIED for him! I know where he's been and I know what he has to go through and it's so very hard! I am having a terrible time with life right now. I guess I needed to read about his journey. I need his strength! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
Oh God, this has been such an amazing journey! I'm so proud of Bella, she protected her daughter until Edward was getting himself together. She never stopped loving him although I'm sure she hated him at times. And Edward! God I am so proud of him, I want to hug him and squish him. God I fucking love this story, so close to home! You are such an amazing writer sweetie! I hope if you want to write "real fiction", that you find time to do that. So talented!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
I feel like my heart can't stand this. My sister lost 6 babies. They adopted and then, of course, she got pregnant and even though they both almost died, she gave birth to my nephew!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 5/24/2015