Reviews for Honest Liar
cctwilight chapter 10 . 3/14/2018
Such a good time for Edward and Bella.
cctwilight chapter 9 . 3/14/2018
I hope there is more Wren. I don't think Bella can completely let Edward go.
cctwilight chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
Edward has such a hard time communicating. Bella wants him to just be honest.
cctwilight chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
Oh my, so sad.
cctwilight chapter 4 . 3/14/2018
Bella no doubt cares a lot about Edward.
cctwilight chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
This chapter is so sad.
tschavis96 chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
i read this story a long time agoi loved it then. it's even more beautifulpoignant to me know. beautifully written. bless you for this gem of a story.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2017
Fuck Bella. Fuck Bella so much. I get he's doing Shit he shouldn't be doing but to just leave him and not tell him he has a child and when he finds out, he's served to sign away everything. She didn't even give him the chance to find out and try to change. I'm not a fan of this Bella. I don't think Edward is right either and I'm sure everyone thinks Bella is doing the right thing but I don't. She did it bc of her feelings not the kid's. He wasn't in and out of the kid's life. He didn't even have a chance to try.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Liz chapter 29 . 7/4/2017
Thank you for your beautiful story. I hope your life is plenty and your are happy now, with the good wirh the bad, at the end
dancer54 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Ouch! 1st chapter and I feel like crying. This may hit too close to home. I don't live there anymore, but I used to.
tifn79901 chapter 29 . 5/27/2017
That was amazing, insightful, and just wonderful. Thank you. Now I must stalk you on fanfic and read everything!
JustARead chapter 29 . 5/21/2017