Reviews for Honest Liar
Some things never change
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Ugh :/
em2010 chapter 29 . 5/1/2017
I doubt you read these anymore but this was amazing. I love that after 5 years of reading fanfic I can still come across stories like this that suck me in and I can't put down. Read the whole thing in one night, now my alarm goes off in 5 hours but it was worth it. Thank you
my own hell chapter 29 . 3/12/2017
i love your story & l love hate your out of order chapters & i hate that jasper relapsed & i hate that Edward 's mother didn't know him when they met & i hate Edward for not fighting for wren ever since she is been put in the system and i don't understand why he wouldn't fight for her because they have a very strong bond & i hope you dad fight his demons and win like Edward in this story but i love your story , i love your story , i love your story , i love your story.
REgrrl chapter 13 . 3/3/2017
This is such a frightening concept of addiction and the evils wrought by being in its grasp. Well written and painful.
ldroz chapter 29 . 1/14/2017
I have read this story before and it was hard to read but it didn't stop me from reading it again. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.
Khseleeenmela chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
My God. There are so many people who just...slap words on a page. You can WRITE. This was powerful. Thank you.
InLoveWithALion chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
Every word hit a note. Every feeling was touched and experienced. Every moment felt like my own. Thank you for sharing your demons so I could exorcize mine. I loved the journey, every minute of it was lived with you.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
I was confused for a minute then i was sad. This rollercoaster with a crazy timeline gave me so many emotions and feelings that i was unfamiliar with. I think it's safe to say that i've never read a story where Edward loved Bella as much as this one did. I'm sorry for what you had to go through but i'm glad for what you made out of it, this story added 20 years to my 18.
jenna grey chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
I guess I'm more than 2 years late to this party, but I found this story yesterday & read it straight through. While I'm sorry it took me so long to find it I'm not sure I would have survived this as a wip. That was the most intense ride. I'm not even sure where to start. I also have addiction in my family & I agree with your a/n about how hard it can be to understand when you are so close to a situation. I loved this very honest portrayal of the struggle between his demons & the pure love he felt for Bella. I loved that while they both remained true to one another & are getting the hea that they so very much deserve that you still made it clear that the devil that once lived on your shoulder can pop back up at any time & that it's important to remain vigilant. The disease is not cured it's simply lying dormant waiting for you to get too comfortable. Hopefully in this case, in the end, love will conquer all. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
3,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »