Reviews for Honest Liar
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/23
Very hard to read, but now I feel like I have too. My house is seeded in addiction, still growing in some of us here. Life is an ugly bitch sometimes. I feel so bad for Edward. But at least he yelled out loud! We hold it in and it turns to disabling depression. I hope he finds a way out. I think he must be sober here, now that Bella is gone, and his father going. This will test the hell out of him, I hope he holds on!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/22
well, sounds like two teenagers with problems, sounds like they are attracted to each and I think they are going to need each other.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/22
This is tough to read and my life is fucked up right now, but I'll read more and try to hold out luv...
Rebadams7 chapter 29 . 5/21
Your words are like Poetry
Each one paints tenfold
The letters it needs

Your story is a gift
Thanks for sharing it
Reb
Monumental Cookies chapter 29 . 5/19
I hear you. I was raised by one of those.

He got clean when I was little, but he didnt get better. He still pretends that nothing happened, that he wast that person.

Without forgiveness there is no future.

I try to remember that.

Thank you for your words.
Monumental Cookies chapter 6 . 5/18
Hi.
So first, I really like this Edward because he seems very human. Full of flaws, but with a great passion.

That been said. Is there a chapter missing? I was a little confused.

What was that?
Arctic1 chapter 29 . 5/7
Normally I don't review a story that has been complete for so long, but I felt I needed to this time. HL was on my TBR list for awhile, but I knew it would be tough. I'm so glad that I took the chance even with the tears I shed. Thank you.
ForeverLobsters chapter 29 . 5/2
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story. So dark and angsty but so beautiful as well. Thank you for these words.
vampiregirl93 chapter 29 . 4/30
Thank you so, so much for sharing this story. It will always be in my heart. I can't stress that to you enough.
vampiregirl93 chapter 28 . 4/30
This chapter was so great. I'm still reeling over the others. Like I understand that Edward didn't abandon his daughter, not really; but it seemed so hard to get past feeling that initially. I was waiting for him to break down, too. You're an excellent writer. Or -not-so-writer
vampiregirl93 chapter 27 . 4/30
This was such a great chapter. I only cried a little ...
vampiregirl93 chapter 25 . 4/30
My mom: "why are you still up? Did you sleep?... are... are you crying, right now? It's seven in the morning! What the hell are you reading?"
Me: "mom, you just don't understand. You will never know this pain right now."
She walked in on me reading the part when Edward hugs Willow and Bella.
vampiregirl93 chapter 23 . 4/30
:) This story is going to haunt me.
vampiregirl93 chapter 20 . 4/30