Reviews for Honest Liar
reds-red chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Shot. Thru. The. Heart.
CrookedArm chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Edward, get Wren. Take her away from her messed up Mom! (god, that sounded cold, but...). Edward has come a long way. Very pleased with the story. And love that Wren told Edward Bella smelled his hear. Out of the mouths of babes...
jezzeria chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
I just want to crawl into your story and hug all of your characters. also, I kinda hate Bella. it's irrational but I do. for now at least.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
THIS has to happen...HAS TO.
Capricorn75 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I would be behind you 100% if you ever P2P this fic.
bonz245 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I love Wren...she's adorable...very good chapter...thanks.
Stephanie chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I have to say, the ending nearly broke me. Hurry with more please.

*patiently waiting*
Alexpeetafourlover chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Just started readin this yesterday its a great story
jbwebb chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Oh man. This fic is breaking my heart! I want them to get back together so badly. P,ease please let it happen and maybe they could adopt wren.
philippayfrancis chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Loved the update. The picnic is so bittersweet. It's interesting when Bella said Wren is teaching E to love.
helenemc chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter. My heart broke when Wren told Edward about the needle. Glad to see Edward and Bella taking small steps in their relationship.
amelia chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
i swear i will follow you and your writing anywhere!
Greermahoney chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Ok, that? That right there is fucked up. Yeah, I don't even want kids, but I might leave a guy for doing something like that without telling me.
MildredDempsey chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I wonder if Bella thinks that Wren is Edward's daughter. Does she understand their unconventional friendship? Is Edward going to take Wren down to CPS since she told him about watching her mother shoot-up?

Great chapter, and you totally floored me with this second update. I'm a happy girl!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
So, I'm a little confused is Wren Edwards daughter or just the daughter of a friend?
3,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »