Reviews for Honest Liar
Capricorn75 chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Oh, no. I just want to cry for her. For them. And look at Edward in this chapter. Not running away.
Momma Laura chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Well, at least you're honest about your lying! lol! Thanks for the update.
UMBeans chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
So maybe this is why he went and got the big snip. I thought it was because of the alcoholism. I know there's going to be repercussions from this. I just always think its kind of sad not to have your own child, but, there's always children that need adopting. So, its kind of a win win, i guess.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Thanks for the update. Great to hear from u again.
SleepMyBella chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Every chapter of your incredible story moves me so deeply. You are so talented. I think I want to be you when I grow up!

Thank you, thank you for sharing this with us.
MildredDempsey chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Oh crap, that puts a major wrinkle on things.
No Baggage 86 chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Hey you, lying liar. I see no irony there whatsoever.

You can be a lying liar ALL you want, so long as you keep 'eventually' posting chapters about these two heartbreakers. They (and by 'they' I mean mostly Edward, duh) kill me on a chapter by chapter basis.

See you next week, or in a hundred xx
Team Marylou chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
So happy to find this update today!
Gosh...I've missed this story...wondering how this will all turn out for Edward and Bella.

Thank you!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
what the what?
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
This Edward will forever be one of my favourites. As will you.

I never have the right words to tell you how amazing this story is. But it truly is.

Love you!

XOXO
pnkats chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Hmm so what will they do I wonder
Pyejammies chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Good to see this back. I love the angst btween these two.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
I love this story as soon as I saw it I did a little dance. There's just something about this story that just moves u
EdwardLuver28 chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Aww Edward. I like him, but why does he have to constantly have to lie? I feel so bad for Bella the whole time.
lakemary chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I am loving this story! It scared me at first as it was so dark and sad. But I tried it again and I am beginning to find some light. Great writing!
3,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »