Reviews for Honest Liar
trixielou chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I am hoping they are finding their way back to each other. Here is my wish for this story... They get back together and adopt Wren.

Thanks for sharing with us.
TheRedGirl chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I like angst just like the next person but damn, I'm drowning in it with this story. Can't wait to see the next load of dysfunction you're gonna feed us.
Eduardiana chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Gah! I absolutely loved this chapter. It was so perfect and sweet and kind of full of hope but not matter what there is a sadness lingering there with the dead bug, the willow tree, Rosalie's addiction, E&B.

Bella is so affectionate towards Edward after everything she went through, makes me love her so much. My heart melted with Edward's picnic and the flowers.

"Okay, I'm five. But I'm almost seven" I loved Wren and Bella together. So thoughtful of her to give her a present. And so brave when she extended her hand to the roly polies. I wouldn't do it, not even for Wren.

"And I guess that's the way it's always been with us. I run to catch up instead of following behind." Loved your words.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to come alone." Who was he expecting to be with her? It can't be another man, can it? because Why would she bring him to see her ex? At the diner, there was a third person but Bella only talked to her mother. My imagination is running wild right now.

"she's the best person to have silent conversations with." Those are the best kind of person.

"She thinks you're likewise too. I saw her smell your hair." She doesn't miss a thing.

I could go on and on with the things I loved about this chapter but I need to shut up. Thank you so much!
tpea1288 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Much less angsty! Love it!

Many hope Edward & Bella will marry & adopt Wren. But why did Edward get a vasectomy?

If it's because he's afraid of being a bad father, what has changed?

If it's because he doesn't want the addictive DNA, Wren already has it.

If it's because he doesn't want someone else competing for Bella's time & attention, Wren would do that as well.

I doubt courts would let them adopt given Edward's an addict & they have a rocky relationship being divorced once already.

Besides, does Edward have a job? Health insurance? Driver's license? Car?

Bella's still has feelings for him, may be addicted to him but is she ready to fall into his arms? I don't see him really apologizing, explaining or making amends with her, or proving she can trust him. I don't see him offering her anything.

He's very high risk of relapse given his long history of abuse & demons from childhood. It would be nice if he could help Bella; he owes her so much but I don't want her sucked back into his dysfunction.

His relationship with Wren shows an unselfish, giving side to him. But it hurts Bella too. Has he acknowledged her pain to her? Why doesn't he show unselfish giving to Bella who he hurt, lied to & betrayed?

I like Bella with Wren. She's a natural. But taking on a child whose been exposed to drugs for 5 years, is attached to her family & at high risk for becoming an addict herself? I don't want Bella sucked into more "rescues" & more pain. I'd like Bella to become a mother the way she wanted, a planned pregnancy with her husband in a loving marriage. I don't think she should give that up.
SunflowerFran chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
OMG...so sad...so freak'in sad. Bella seeing Edward with Wren, and the picnic, and the "likewise'...too much...and when Wren said "Sometimes when my mommy is really cranky, she puts a needle in her arm to be better."...omg...crying...
dlhk chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Ugh! Her mom is using?! I'm so glad she told him. And I'm glad he told her it isn't normal. He needs to call social services. And he needs to be the one to take her! Not a foster home. I loved their picnic. I loved Bella with her. Breaks my heart. Maybe Edward can get a vas reversal. It doesn't take away the previous betrayal and it isn't for sure, but at least they could try! And they could adopt Wren too.
lee21761 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
thank you so much for spoiling us with the 2 updates. Gosh there is so much I need to know about all of this...all of them...I can't wait to find out.
thanks so much for writing this story...so so good...
ok gotta check out your one shot!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Holy crap, the end made me want to cry so hard, but I'm at work. Thank you so much for another update!
debslmac chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
:) loved this chapter
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
This story is so heavy, but it makes you hopeful. Like maybe Edward and Bella can work things out, and get custody of Wren?
Maybe he can have the vasectomy reversed?
EdwardLuver28 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Bella and Edward are kinda good. Not really. Wren is cute and I can already see the story with Bella and Edward somehow coming back together and they adopt Wren.
vivalarye chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Definitely my favorite chapter. It's so light (if possible) and hopeful. I loved that Bella showed how a mother should be towards Wren. Hopefully Edward can do something about Wren's mother.
Shi-ting chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I was as happy as a dog with two dicks (my words aren't as pretty as yours, ha!) when I noticed you'd updated again.

Loved it. Thanks. :-)
bigchill77 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Wow- Wren's question at the end gutted me. Such a good story. Thanks for the updates.
MarySoul chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Breaks my heart... but the story is SO good. Thanks for updating!
3,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »