Reviews for Honest Liar
roxiegirl chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Wow. Wren is something. As is her mother...sticking a needle in her arm. That was awkward with Bella, but I'm glad they are talking. Baby steps... Thanks!
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
The ending still crushes me second time around. I want to take Wren and run. I'm glad she has Edward, and I'm really glad he has her, too. If ever two people needed one another, these people are them.

I love this always.

XOXO
sami69 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
This is amazing...
meepison chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Sweet, sad chapter. Wren is a wonderful character.
cat5050 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Oh Darling! So beautiful it makes me cry, both so hurt and so happy for that little girl, baby beautiful Wren, with Edward to love and grow. Such a wonderful wise child. Love this so much!
Denny52 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Such a touching chapter with so much emotion. That last part was a real heartbreaker though.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
"She taught you how to love someone." I just wanted to sigh when I read this. The fact that Bella observed this was sweet. I don't think Edward had even realized it until Bella told him.

But, that little conversation at the end just broke my heart. Poor Wren. Wonder what Edward is going to do with that little bit of info?

Thanks!

Sally
jansails chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
A bit melancholy with knowing what ended, why it ended, & how it may never be again.
Does Bella understand Edward was celebrating a sobriety anniversary?
Poor Wren, she has an addicted mom.
jansails/jan2
cabal22 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Lovely story! Heartbreaking chapter :( No wonder E/B are so captivated with Wren she is the most wonderful character! You have got her innocence down perfect! Thanks
kink delia chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I hope they work it all out love it!
jimemon chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
"Do you think Bella is likewise?" Wren wonders.

She's the sweetest child, I hope Edward can help her :( Great chapter!
pnkats chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I don't think wren is Edwards but Bella seems to think she is. If she isn't why won't her tell her that?
3c cullen chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Love this. I went back and reread the previous chapters. I don't believe Wren is his and I hope that Bella is not with someone else although I could not tell. I cannot wait for more!
insanemum chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Never put a needle in your arm to feel better. Particularly not in front of a 5 y.o What is Edward going to do with this information, I wonder?
SleepMyBella chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
You leave me stunned and speechless with every chapter. The beauty of your story takes my breath away.

Thank you, thank you!