Reviews for Ultimate Trust
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Hope Harry gets his revenge on that evil rapist poor Sev, glad hes got Harry's love and help
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
D'AWEeee! So touching 3 :)
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is so beautifully done I love it I've been going through pages of snarry fics most resulting with Harry being the one abused in need of comfort I love the tables turned with vulnerable sev! Xx
FearlessAngel269 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is amazing and all them feels are intense and I love it!
unregisteredloser chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Jesus Christ. I haven't read the other one-shots yet, but wow. This is.. Boss.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
My apologies for this long overdue review, dear! *bows* And you’re welcome, as always!

But I would change your Author Notes if I were you and insist that everyone reads the preceding one shots of your Ultimate series so that they don’t miss out on wonderful angst, hope and ultimately, love. Of course!

Your Harry is always a delight to read. No offense to JKR, but your version is so much more lovable. You have let him retain all his good qualities from canon and built on them so beautifully... I find it hard to imagine another version of Harry!

I giggled over that dream he had – since his lover is a Potions Master, of course he won’t dream of a plain old bathtub, so boring! Nope, it would have to be a magically enlarged cauldron, big enough for two, I’m sure.

Oh, no Snarry fan in their right mind would blame Harry for melting at the sight of covers-stealing Severus. (Personally, I can’t sleep sharing a blanket!) And Harry is an absolute darling for wanting to protect the man 20 years older than him, who can take care of himself – thank you very much – and makes his students shake in their shoes. But then, Harry wouldn’t be Harry without that wonderful protective streak in him. And Severus wouldn’t be Severus without some part of his soul needing that reassurance. Ah, these two are lovely!

Harry can be a good Slytherin if he really wants to. *is full of encouragement at him stripping the covers away so that she too can ogle at Severus* I wouldn’t get a heart attack... only faint from blood loss due to severe nosebleeding at the sight!

That makes perfect sense – Harry’s honesty and transparency has him wanting to make love to Severus for the right reason. Because they belong to each other, that’s all... (and that’s why we love it when the boys in our stories take turns based on circumstances and emotions and do not stick to designated roles! *winks*)

Oh, you made me giggle at that Sleeping Beauty reference – I wondered how Disney’s version of Princess Aurora would react if Prince Philip tried to wake her up by with an erotic suck on her neck instead of a chaste kiss on her lips? He would likely get a slap on the face from her, Flora, Fauna, Meriweather, King Stefan and King Hubert! Oh and Samson his horse too! *falls over laughing*

*sobers up and sees Harry still kneeling on the bed and looking at her with his head cocked to one side* I’m fine. I’m fine. Please don’t contact St. Mungo’s or anything... *puts on a serious face*

Just in time to savour the delicious angst – it’s one of your strong points, my dear! My heart always gets squeezed and my throat swells up when I read your lovely blend of angst, whether it’s Harry hurting from Severus’ cruel actions or words or Severus thinking himself unworthy of Harry’s love. *sighs*

I’m glad to see that even after the lovely Ultimate one shots and even after Harry became his lover, Severus still has insecurity issues. Harry will have to confront them one by one and heal each one with his sincere words and loving actions. It’s great so that you’ll always have something new to write about them! *smiles happily and ignores death glare from Severus and half exasperated, half happy look from Harry*

Severus is so in love with Harry, not caring what others think of him, not even Albus. I wanted to shake him for thinking Harry so shallow... but never mind, it makes the story even lovelier! I liked that mental thought of giving points and deducting them! *rolls eyes at Severus*

Harry is learning fast – already guessing that his proud but insecure lover has both physical and mental scars. His insistence was perfect! Yes, no stepping down until you know everything about Severus, down to his little toe!

You wrote a very logical explanation... of when it happened... when it happened and of course Severus’ determination to continue being a spy for the Light. Amycus is a good choice for this, because he was evil in canon (happily punishing the students!) and isn’t as promiment or complex a character as say, Lucius, so he’s easier to manipulate.

Severus sacrificed so much... and yet, he doesn’t think that what he did was worth it. I’m so glad Harry made him see how much his sacrifice helped the Light.

I can’t comment too much on that flashback, it’s so painful to Severus! But you did very well, having Amycus not only hurting Severus physically but mentally as well, making him even more insecure about his physical appearance.

(Oh dear, I can’t believe I’m starting to feel a tiny, itty bitty bit of gratitude towards Amycus for making Severus even more insecure! But that’s ONLY so that you’ll have more things to write about! Ow...! *suffers a few stinging hexes from Severus and half hearted ones from Harry*)

No! Bad Amycus! Bad! *limps up and down* I want to go and stomp on him until he’s nothing but a sticky stain on the floor! *is glared at suspiciously*

Well, Severus might have made a bargain, but he couldn’t have known what Amycus wanted in return. it really was horrible. Of course he’s hurt inside, who wouldn’t be? But Severus made me want to shake him again... he kept thinking that Harry would leave him... once he saw Severus’ body... once his best friends found out... once he knew about this bad experience... and of course Harry wouldn’t. It never even crossed his mind! I’m so proud of him! And I believed him when he thought that he could kill Amycus *beams at Harry who nods fiercely *

His reassurance was absolutely perfect and nothing less than I expected. And oh, Severus cried! He CRIED! *is hexed again by an embarrassed Potions Master for saying that word too loud* You know how much I love this, right, dear writer? It’s in my Top 10 of ‘must haves’ for a fic worth reading! *grins*

Aw... *giggles* Both Harry and Severus are so cute when they talk about claiming each other... resorting to blushes and ‘you know’s... I’m glad of that hint that Severus hadn’t had anyone for the past 3 years. And Harry has his chance at last! Even though I’m sure he would give it up if it could take away Severus’ past memory.

You made me giggle again, imagining a troll holding a club in one hand and scratching his head with the other, staring at a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign hung on Severus’ door!

But Harry’s lovemaking was wonderful! He truly loves Severus, every bit of him, even those scars... *happy sighs* And I’m glad he told Severus of his love many times... the poor man certainly needed to hear them.

Harry has indeed grown in skill... and Severus noticed that! *chuckles*He had obviously prepared himself for a sincere, loving but fumbling attempt at being taken and I’m so proud that Harry managed to surprise him! *squeals softly and notices that both men are too occupied to notice her* Oh well... *squeals louder, drools and nosebleeds onto the floor* Thank Merlin for house elves! :D

Good to know Harry can also be honest and insistent one minute, gentle and caring the next and even sexy and teasing after that! Making love shouldn’t be all smoulder and seriousness, it should also be giggles and smiles...! *approves heartily*

Ah, Harry is determined to make this good for Severus. And I’ve told you before but I just adored this part – ‘"Harry," Severus raised his legs higher. "I'm not made of glass."’

Ooohhh... *melts into a puddle of adoration* You lovely, lovely man, you! All your other past lovers were so stupid, not hanging onto you when they had the chance... oh well, goodbye and good riddance to them all! *dusts her hands off and continues drooling*

And the rest of that scene is just too yummy... *has covered most of Severus’ bedroom in drool and nosebleeding*

‘"Spell!"’ *laughs in delight* I must comment on this – I’m so glad you retained Severus’ snarkiness in reminding Harry to clean them up. It shows he treats Harry like his equal here... it’s so him! And I’m envious, so nice to just utter a spell and go to sleep instead of having to shower if one doesn’t like all that stickiness! *grins*

The soft silence after that was perfect. To Severus, Harry would always look like an angel. One who saved him and redeemed him... *sniffles happily*

This is your longest one shot, Schattengestalt, and the loveliest to date! Here’s to the next one!

*favourites*
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
WOW! I loved this story. I have read you "Ultimate Gift" and now this one, and I am so impressed with this series. I will have read the others soon! (Sorry I am reading them out of order). But... Wow... wonderful writing. And such an amazing tale of love building, growing, evolving... leading into trust. And we all know the Potions Master has had trust issues! Its so nice to read a story that values and explores that which makes Harry such an extaordinary character... his immense capacity to love, trust and understand. Bravo!

A truly beautiful story. Well done. :)
LeaniaSTL chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh I love this story! This is the type of thing that I adore, Harry helping Sev with his past trauma and helping him heal. 3!

Leania
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
the story was very good and i liked the fact that Severus was able to let his mask drop and after he told harry the truth he did not just push the boy out the door like in other fics i have read. i would love to see a one shot were harry has his revenge against Amycus that is preferably painful. love this story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great! How do you feel about adding a few more chapters?
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nice story. I really enjoyed your ultimate serie. Thank you for writting it
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Now I love this tale is reminds me of how bad my first experience was and how my love helped me out...

Its inspiring...

Aka Phoenix
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was a great story. Very tender and hot.

Thank you.
Zykira MajesticWriter84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was awesome...Very drool worthy
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It was nice to see Severus heal like that and to allow Harry to help heal him as well as give his trust to his young lover.