Reviews for The True Master of Death
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 7/14
Write it finished offline and then post. We, who are enjoying YOUR stoy will wait!
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 4 . 7/1
Admittedly, I agree with the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and hoping for different results but obviously there are changes being made or it would not be 6 different prior deaths. There is no horocrux in harry this time which we do not know effect that had. He is a lot more powerful.

So this time is definitely different already. Even calling dumbledore for help by Hagrid immediately, a dumbledore that is not malicious and manipulative to the extreme that he is going to force harry back to the dursley's and is getting harry help (likely mental and physical at St. Mungos).

Then again, a semi-good dumbledore makes for a totally different story. There is a reason I read many time travel stories, each is different and I can already see some of the changes. Now we just need to keep Ron away but include Neville, Hermione and a smattering from other houses.
After 10 Yeats Is clearly this stupidity Will go nowhere. Is full of crap, full of moronic stupidity around a Harry Potter that Is just as bad as the MoRon jkr. Hopefully it Stay dead
Hades Darkstar chapter 17 . 3/19
Regarding Susan, she is the same age as Harry and Neville. The war ended when they were one or two. The loss of Susan's parents would have happened before the war ended. She would be in the same boat as Harry and Nevile.
WyrdSmith chapter 17 . 12/29/2021
Well-written and well-crafted. Excellent characterizations and a real testament to what a character-driven plot really means. Thank you for this.
DracoKing30 chapter 17 . 12/2/2021
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
nicogo707070 chapter 17 . 11/14/2021
This is amazing! Hope you update soon!
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 6/30/2021
I feel the need to point out some things...
First, Dumbledore is not really that old. Heck, Flamel isn't even the Oldest Wizard alive. there are several Wizards and Witches much older than Dumbledore. The more power you have, the longer you live(supposedly), so Dumbledore might not even be middle-aged. Despite his physical appearance. So him not taking an apprentice because he is "too old" does not sound right.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/30/2021
So... just ignoring that Dumbledore had sworn a blood oath/pact with Gellert Grindelwald to never act against one anothers goals? When they thought they shared the same goal. Dumbledore joined the war literally as soon as the blood oath/pact was broken.
Also, I'd imagine this all would REALLY tick off Harry, them deciding his future, his purpose, his life, without involving/asking him.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 6/30/2021
Hope MC learns more than just what is taught at Hogwarts. Learn Conjuration, Alchemy, Wards, Cursebreaking, Enchanting, Sex Magic, Blood/Flesh Magic, Soul Magic, Mind Magic, Healing Magic, Rituals, Time Magic, Magitech, Science, Technology, Medicine, Finance, etc...

Dunno yet if MC will remember his last life, if he does, I hope he invests some of his money into known successful businesses. Apple, Dell, Samsung, Google, Amazon, etc... If he does not, I still hope he makes some successful investments.

Also hope MC can figure out SOME way to gain magical gifts, as well as immortality. Both are things that should be possible. I mean, Horcruxes, philosopher stones, those are both over 700 years old, so you would think that with modern science/medicine that people could come up with newer, better methods. Maybe not purebloods, due to the disdain on muggles, or most magicals, due to the lacking "muggle" education, but a SI has no such excuse.
As for the Magical Gifts, they had to start at some point, most likely due to someone performing some kind of ritual, so trying to figure out a ritual to become a metamorph, get mage sight, parseltongue, or veela allure, or Re'em strength should be possible. Especially with living examples to borrow from. Like maybe studying Tonks, or using her blood to become one.

Aside from that, there is the simple fact that killing voldie and his Death Eaters should be really easy. I mean, once you have even one of his Horcruxes, you should be able to kill him. If someone having your blood is bad. Since they can curse it, and though it, you. Torturing you, even killing you. Then having a piece of someone soul HAS to be worse. You should be able to kill ALL of voldemort if you have even one of his horcruxes. Same with his DE's, since they have the Dark Mark, and ALL the Dark Marks are connected, you should be able to target them through that connection.
explosiveteddy chapter 17 . 6/22/2021
I love this story! Please update ASAP!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 17 . 6/4/2021
I really enjoyed this story so far. I like how you approached the last few chapters, especially kicking Malfoy out, just perfect, I would like to see you safe guard Madame Hawthorns job in some small way as well because Malfoy is a shit… As I said I really enjoyed reading this so far and can’t wait for more xx
grimg00fy chapter 5 . 6/2/2021
"He gazed in open mouthed GREASY horror"

Oh lord, I've been slayed!D
Poseidon3000 chapter 17 . 5/31/2021
good fic
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 5/25/2021
I know that I am to late and I know that I won't see much done. But I personally hate it when authors post reviews and then reply to the reviewer that they just posted either before or after the story. The reason that I hate this is because it distracts and takes away from the actual story that you are trying to share and just inflates the word count by doing this. I personally would like to see you come back and delete these things from the actual story. I don't need to read you arguing with a reviewer, I am here for the story. If I want you to reply to a review then I won't assign it as guest I will have a link which means that you can reply back in a private message.

So can you please delete these from the chapter?