Reviews for The True Master of Death
Sanguinis13 chapter 13 . 11h
Good story. I hope it's not dead, though that seems unlikely given your current name and blank profile.
Poetheather1 chapter 13 . 7/28
I have to say that the conversation between Dumbledore and Snape was brilliant. The hints of Dumbledore starting down that path towards being a Dark Lord are all there but not explicitly stated. Very powerful stuff. Very well done.
BYoshi1993 chapter 13 . 4/12
I really enjoy your take on Dumbledore. He's everything that Rawlings made him but so much more human. The extra back story was a nice touch too.

To be honest, I feel like your Harry is similar to my Harry but your story has so much more characterization and flow. I really enjoyed reading your story and hope that you update again one day.
Archangel N. Bloodraven chapter 13 . 2/27
Wow. I've seen many different views of Albus and his actions, but the thought that he very nearly went irrevocably dark, and the viewpoint it grants him is incredibly well done. Personally, if Albus can't get both guardianship and apprenticeship (and honestly, he probably shouldn't with three full time high profile jobs. It's just asking for him to crash and burn without a support structure in place) then I think Amelia would be a great choice, because if students are primarily a reflection of their guardians, then Susie's the only one who seems even remotely well balanced at this time.

Great fic all around. I'll be watching for more of your work.
kathlynscutekid chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
PLEASE, finish this story. It's very well written. I didn't notice until I got to the last chapter that it hasn't been updated in over a year and am hoping that you will find time to finish it. As it is now not only do you get hooked but you leave readers hanging. Thanks you.
lalo80 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Porfa actualiza pronto
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
What A cliffy...Please continue.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I could see that in this chapter, that parts of the chapter actually belonged to another chapter. The way Harry acted around Dumbledore wasn't someone from the future, but someone from the moment of time.
Inu-bitch chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Fantastic story. Looking forward to hearing more. are you going to be updating anytime soon I am looking forward to hearing who harry ends up with I hope it is madam bones. You don't see many stories with her as his guardian
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
A good story with a lot of promise. Keep writing and update soon as it has been some time since the last update.
Vegasman59 chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
This is a really Great start...I can't wait for more!
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
The butterfly effect...A butter fly flaps its wings...Days latter on the other side of the world it causes a tornado. Death will see to it things change but a bit at a time.
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
That prophecy is a copout and you know it. But you could have just said that Death doesn't have the power to help him retain his memories, just to return him to life. And, because of the special significance of this death, Death (with a capital D) was able to actually enhance Harry's life along with sending him back.

I mean, Death had to have changed something each time Harry was sent back, or Harry would have just done the same thing as before. So if you pointed this out, you could have avoided this chapter and the whole mess. Just say that Death was making more drastic changes to Harry than in the past.
Philosophize chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
This has been really good... Please don't abandon it!
Blake2020 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
amazing really is wow lol of stuff i didnt know aboat albus Dumbledore but any way this is a really a good story please update soon im so eager to read more of this great story you have?