Reviews for Exposed : A Pretty Little Liars FanFic Novel
A chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
lunafirebird chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
Hiii chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Nice story lets hear some more!
thesilentspy chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Minor nitpick, but Aria's mother did dump Xavier, at the end of Wanted, for flirting with Aria. Did she not dump him in this version or take him back? Again, minor nitpick, I'm just curious.

Nicely written chapter, overall. Congrats!

Oh, and thanks for making the girls friends. While I get the book's reasoning that they are too differant and so traumatic events tear them apart, it's kind of annoying to see them break up and then get back together so often, while never actually remaining friends for long.

That's pretty much it, keep it up!
thesilentspy chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
First off, congrats, the hotel scene was interesting and very well written. Just a couple critques/suggestions. One, you used I instead of she when Hanna was talking about Isabel, which looks a little weird considering it's third person. Two, this sentence sounds awkward

"Yeah, ever since my mom found out that my dad had gotten Jessica DiLaurentis pregnant with Alison and Courtney, making them my sisters," Spencer said

What is Spencer saying yeah to? If Hanna asked why her mom need more offices then "yeah" doesn't really make sense or answer Hanna's question. Try replacing it with more instead, it fits much better.

Three, can we get some description of whta Lily and James look like? It isn't necessary of course, but it's nice to be able to conjure up some mental picture of the characters.

Nice chapter, keep it up!
thesilentspy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Darla? Really Spencer?

But nice chapter. All the characters seem in character and adding Jason was a nice twist. the cab driver was also done well. I will definitely be reading more chapters.

Oh, and quick question, please don't take it the wrong way, are you male or female? Justin Barnes and the profile picture sound male, but I don't know a lot of guys who read Pretty Little Liars. Not that there's anythign wrong with that if you do, it's just a little uncommon, thta's all.

Keep it up.
pinkcrazyness chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
keep on writing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I love this story, update soon!
Alexaa chapter 2 . 6/26/2012