Reviews for Fifty Shades Abandoned
babyblue8130 chapter 133 . 7/20
Love this story wish it was finished.
Shannon83k chapter 133 . 7/11
Absolutely loved the story, just wish there was more:(
JC Tryon chapter 133 . 5/30
Hi klcm-
I've been downloading your story [to be read later] and see you haven't updated since 3.16.14. I certainly understand the intricacies of publishing books, but I'm wondering if you plan on finishing "Abandoned." It *has* been 2 years now. Hope you see this. Thanks. Jean
flor chapter 133 . 4/26
best stories ever! i wish you can add and continue the journey of ana and christian and giving birth of the twins.
Flordeliz chapter 124 . 4/26
oh my! i love this story. i wish you can continue the stories when ana giving birth the twins and more excitement you put on it. i will always read this stories all the time.
Anonbishy chapter 1 . 4/7
I read this before I had an account and I have been searching for this. I'm so happy I found it!
FanFic Newbie chapter 133 . 3/18
Sadly, I thought this was a COMPLETE fiction. My mistake! Still learning on this site.
It's ironic that the title of this fiction is "Abandoned" and to date, almost 5 years after it was published on FanFiction and after 133 Chapters you've "abandoned" it without preamble or any comment(s). The last update was in March 2014. It's now March 2017. It was a great read. Whatever the circumstances, I hope all's well with you.
I wanted to give this in case I lose it. This is great but very long. Thank you for the free read. You should write books for a living , I bet you have a few to send out. You should send at least one they are constantly looking for great authors. Thank you again.
fruupke chapter 133 . 2/4
Loved the story, but soooooo sad to see it is not finished :(
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 133 . 12/15/2016
howe3438. I have loved this story. I wish there was more. Thank you for this zi enjoy your writing. I know I am a late bloomer with fanfiction but am so happy I have found it. I love the happy ever you. Happy Holidays to you and you family
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 118 . 12/14/2016
It use to say howe3438. I don't review every chapter. But with my gectic life I don't remember my last review. Loved thw chapters on the holiday. Held my breathe when the wavy took the both of them under. Love how they work through every thing. As for the event lived how Christain just needed his wife with him. Ana showing her jealous side not extremely but right to the point. Laugh when Alice fell and her gown split. Also laughed when they ran into Sawyer and Clark in Escala. Hate the bullying of Clark because he is gay. Love the whole story. Thank you will be sad when it ends.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 107 . 12/12/2016
Wow didn't think Elizabeth was a whacko. To kill people and try to kill Ana. Thank goodness for Sawyer. I just wish that Ana and Christain could catch a break.
howe3438 chapter 106 . 12/12/2016
DoloresDeeHowe. What where is her security. OMG. Hasn't she been through. Enough. Please be kind with her. They need some happiness. Love this story. Upset about Sawyer but understand his thoughts..Glad Carla is on the road of you.
howe3438 chapter 100 . 12/11/2016
DoloresDeeHowe. Wow I would have never thought Hyde would be so bold to come to Ana's work. But then again rage and hate does wonders to people. I hope everyone is alright bruised and hurt but alright. Wow Ana really csme through. I love this story and will be sad when it ends. Thank you
howe3438 chapter 94 . 12/10/2016
DoloresDeeHowe. OMG. I can't breathe. Please please please don't let this happen. Not both of them not one of them. I am in tears. Why can't they find this you for this story
6,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »