Reviews for Fifty Shades Abandoned
RAGML chapter 133 . 6/30
I just have to say I made a record for myself reading 133 chapters in just 3 and a half straight days! I am so hooked! I had no life for 3 days and a half because I just can't put my phone down and take a break from reading! I swear I'm not even lying or exaggerating! I admire your dedication especially for this story! And your characterization of Anna in this story is just amazing! Other fanfics will just have Anna giving in to what Christian wants but Anna here is not going down without putting up a fight! I really hope you can update this story and able to finish this.
Wash1031 chapter 133 . 6/24
I really enjoyed this story please add more chapters looking forward to knowing what the twins were boys or girls
Rosies92 chapter 133 . 6/14
Omg! I loved every single chapter in your story! The moment I started it I just couldn't stop! It is amazing how you can put words into chapters and how you evolved all of them! I love the alternatives you gave about what could have happened and how Hyde and cam were involved and tried to destroy and come between their family! Loved how you impretionated the love between Anna and Christian and how they grew stronger and stronger!
Found extra cute the love between Clarke and sawyer, and how you showed how some ppl that cannot understand that there now stereotypes anymore and that ppl are equal can be dangerous, but no matter what love can conquer all!
Wish there were more chapters to your story! I literally couldn't stop reading the moment I started the first chapter and sadly it finished soon! I would love to see what happened with the twins and how their family grew more and more!
Thank you for taking the time on writing the different continuation and can't wait to read more from you!
Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
stearncs321 chapter 30 . 6/5
To bad it's been so long since you updated. I don't think you will ever finish it. To bad you had people counting on you.
Crystal
goldeneyegirl2781 chapter 133 . 5/19
are you ever going to finish this story? i really good.
J chapter 3 . 5/1
you should turn this into a book!
xemma.lofthousex chapter 133 . 4/19
Brill read loved all the action and twists wished it finished better tho xx
Xyz chapter 1 . 4/8
Just a question who is the husband here Christian or Swayer?
jen chapter 133 . 4/7
Any new updates coming up? They are so good :)
Jkay75 chapter 1 . 4/6
Please finish this story, I would love to see how it ends.
Is Jack the lochness monster, bigfoot and grinch? This story is failing. He isn't that smart or rich. Too ridiculous. Ugh you can't write happy for 2 secs and no way Christian won't have fired Taylor and Sawyer 90 chapters ago for being dumb and stupid.
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 133 . 3/29
Finally finished reading! :D And I can't wait for the next chapter! Plz update soon!
Kikiki.83 chapter 133 . 3/29
I just finished reading your story on my ereader and I had to come and say something...you have to know that I've been a huge twilight fanfiction reader for at least six years and I Always refused to try anything else. then a friend of mine dared me to read somethig different and I never back down a challenge!so I started searching for something to try and...I found your story!I have to say I loved it and I can't wait for the next update!
Rmoure chapter 133 . 3/18
Do you think something happen to klcm for her to stop updating her stories? It looks like she has not updated any of her stories in a long time.
laaddis chapter 133 . 3/17
Have really loved the story! Please please finish it!
6,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »