Reviews for Changes In Life
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/28
Very nice story. My experience had been slightly different although the issue of schizophrenia has been mentioned they reactions vary from Spencer taking off because he is sure Derek really doesn't want him or pregnancy the result of a one night stand and neither being able to find the other. Most poignant was repeated efforts to conceive and the heartbreak that ensued. This was very tender although I question the descriptive "co-worker" when they are in a sexual and apparently loving relationship. I think they are well past describing themselves as coworkers even though they are. Other than that it's a sweet story.
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Is there a sequel?
blaine chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
adorableeeeeeeeeee
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Well done!
Paperflowers101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was really good! You should make another fic, well a sequel to this just so you can read the journey through the pregnancy and everything.
Pinkloid chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was wonderful! I love it!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awwwwww that was soooo cute!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I completely agree with you. Most mpreg fics are so filled with drama that I have to wonder if all these people do in their spare time is watch soaps. Criminal Minds IS classified as "drama", but damn, guys! Real life is dramatic enough, thanks!
(In Reid-like voice) So, in conclusion, your fan fiction was quite good and I hope other writers will soon follow your example.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved your take on mpreg. Have you considered doing a follow up to this oneshot? It would be nice to read a story where there was already an established relationship and both wanted the baby.
sweettea6519 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
please add more or make this a Derek and Reid universe I would like to see more added to this fic.
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You warmed my heart. This is so lovely.
Firelizard46 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
AAAAWWWW!
Kiba515 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i love it
Amalia216 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved this it is so cute. And Morgan kneeling down and kissing Reid's belly is lovely. ;-)
Ihopeitsbenign chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Simply beautiful! I felt every emotion as if I were Reid. Wish it was more than a one shot. Loved loved loved it!