Reviews for Pandora
AngelDemonSakura chapter 5 . 1/25
Oooh, please tell me you didn't drop this! Pleasepleaseplease!

Will there be non-con? Soon? Please?

How will Tsuna manage working full-time at the mansion, taking care of his mom, and being Byakuran's plaything? Will he spend his nights with our beloved creep?

When will the Arcobaleno find out? Will Reborn find out first?

Are Tsuna's scars invisible most of the time? Does he get beat up by the loan sharks? Are his loan sharks the Millefiore or the Varia? I'm not really sure on that...

Why does Byakuran want Tsuna so bad? Just because he's cute (did he happen to see Tsuna one time, since there's no way Byakuran would dot he collecting himself)? I hope it was something more than that...

I really want to read the next chapter! Can't wait!
Niknok19 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
lovely fic
Annacchi chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
so Tsuna is gonna work 4 da Arcobaleno and the Millefiore and possibly the Varia? Is there still gonna b Mafia in dis story?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Byakuran Gesso and Xanxus are the ones he has a debt with!? Iemitsu got his family into some deep stuff :(
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Seems like everyone wants a piece of Tsu-chan ne? But wow, to think Bya-kun would kidnap Tsu-chan, it was highly likely from the start! I wonder what Luce and the others are thinking! Poor Tsu-chan! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Please write more soon
Vongolafan16 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Why is it that all the good fics have such a low number of chapters?! QAQ

I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
belladu57 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Very good
Amaterasu-chan 358-2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Excellent chapter! you have a way of writing very great! and in my opinion you describe the characters very well, keep it up! I can not wait for next chapter! wiiiiiiii! *w*
shiarein chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Would love to read more!
ezcap1st chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Wha - fatten him up? Are you a cannibal, bya?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
OOOOHHHHHH! XD Luv rivaly between Byakuran (XD), Reborn (XD XD), and Fon (XD XD XD ), and...basically the entire Arcobaleno (XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD) !XD
...I hope Byakuran helps Tsuna out with his mom...Of course, that might force Tsuna to quit his Arcobaleno job...Hopefully he won't...But if he does, the Arcobaleno members WILL get to the bottom of their missing maid! XD...Wow, I'm so excited 4 this! XD I'm begging u! XD Pls update soon! XD
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I WAS LIKE, WAITING FOR AN ETERNITY!
gabrielatsuki chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I love it! Please continue soon.