Reviews for Silver Smoke
Ayame Yoshida chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Woop Woop! I knew it was the Mandarin! As soon as you said mustache and oriental robes, I had made the connection. But a side note, its lovely for Hank to be in the story. And the Spidey reference. The Daily Bugle, very nice!
Irrelevant86 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this story you're an amazing writer. I swear some of the chapters after she left to go to Rome when it was in Steve's P.O.V. I couldn't stop thinking of Rascal Flatt's song 'what hurts the most'. I was just imagining Steve sitting in his room listening to the song with a large pad of paper drawing on the top of it him and Sam holding each other than underneath it an image of him standing alone by a window in Avengers tower looking up at the stars with an image of Sam standing in the streets of Rome staring up at the same stars, blended in with the image of Steve so that their backs where to each other. If I was a good artiest I would draw it for you but I'm terrible at drawing... and photo shop.
springowl13 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Oooooh! Lol when I read 'I danced around my living room saying "eep" it was so cute!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
I don't use to write a review everytime I read a story but yours are so truly great that I could'nt read and not say anything about it.
It was the first time ever that I found an english fanfiction that manipulated all the characters from Avengers while still staying true to their behaviour (I don't know if you will understand what I'm meaning because I don't know the proper words sorry...)

All in all thank you for your amazing stories ! Please carry on writing, you're great !
Aureus Lux chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Hey, I know that song! In love with it, actually. Funny, I was gonna use it for one of my own! Small world Lolzzz!

Happy Writing!
-AL
Booklove992001 chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
i like movies but i LOVE the Avengers and when someone does a horrible Avengers fanfic the die! JK about the last bit but im serious about the LOVIN the Avengers and u my friend have made the favorite's list!
Lauren chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I was laughing through this entire chapter
Best Buy Seasons chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
wow this is ridiculous i have gotten no sleep and ive read all three stories and im about to start silver flames. why are you so good at writing? its the first avengers story ive read too. idk why i was just in the mood for steve and a oc becausee steve and peggy is just too damn sad for me i wont allow it. i also looked for lokix oc but i couldnt find any! no good ones anyway they were all "blah blah loki has no powers blah falls in love blah the end" which i didnt give any of them a chance but i was looking for something realistic you know and your story is really realistic and i think thats why i like it. hopefully one day i can find a realistic loki oc story where idk he meets a girl when hes trying to kill everyone and then falls for her or something idk. and wow how did this become about loki? well i think its because while i was looking for a loki fic i found your steve fic! so yay lol. okay on my way to read silver flames. or sleep because man im tired but weather i sleep or not first im deff going to read at least half of silver flames by tonight.
Best Buy Seasons chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
this chapter was beyond my favorite. can i tell you how much i love jane foster? because i am in love with jane foster and anyone who says jane and thor had no chemistry can fuck off because they are two beautiful baby angels i just wergjnerwkjgnerkgj ahh and i think you kept darcy very in character. ahh. loved it and sam got her powers back yay but since theres another story after this i figured she would lol. i hope jane and darcy come up again in the future.
Best Buy Seasons chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
ah i knew this would have angst. what did i just say? so much angst! stupid rome! jkegnkejrgnkrejgn
Best Buy Seasons chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
i love your steve x oc stories. i just read your prequel and now im on this. and im going to read your pairing story with this and then the sequel lol but ugh i feel like im in for a ton of angst i dont want her to go to rome. i agree with natasha steve is going to be sad :( i almost want to just quit lol. but no i do like this story and i hope to be up to speed soon.
10s4ever chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
OMFG. This is my first review and I've spent the last 2.5 hours reading this and the first story. I fucking love these stories! You're an amazing writer and this chapter just made my day/early morning! I'm sitting in my bed laughing so hard I'm crying. I'm actually crying that was hilarious and amazing and I love your writing!
Just a btws
PixerFlower chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Shakespeare, Son of Thor! LOL
PixerFlower chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
;) OMG FINALLY SOME ROMANCE!
PixerFlower chapter 5 . 3/17/2013