Reviews for The Reason is You
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
I like the plot line of your story however I believe that what would make it better would be less on the emotional side because it feels very cliche. I feel the hound is a little...less brutal like instead of swearing when the horses are having sex you put 'copulating'? Which I don't think fits with the character profile for him. I get that he's trying to protect her but maybe just have it from Sansa's view if you want to focus more on the emotional side? Because I enjoy her internal monologues and for Sandor there isn't enough emotional change with him to make it interesting to hear about him :)
Maketa.Hito chapter 24 . 4/10/2017
i liked this chapter. i liked how the last few chapters slowly gave the reader an idea of what was going on only to find its someone else paying the ransom. well done.
Guest chapter 77 . 3/19/2017
A very beautiful story , I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)
Rhyannon Eltanin chapter 77 . 6/6/2016
One of the best fanfics I've read, and I've been around here for years.

The characters are well constructed and evolve nicely, the story is very well written, the plot is interesting and overall everything makes sense and the story comes along beautifuly. It's a lovely piece.

I would've liked to read about their wedding night, especially from Sandor's point of view, since their mutual arousal or physical attraction is clear and plays an important part in the story.

I'm very glad to have found this work. It's extremely enjoyable and I loved it so much.
Thank you for your writting, and I hope you'll write another fanfic someday!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 77 . 8/9/2015
So I started this at lunch thinking "I'll start a good long story I can read over the course of this week." Fourteen hours later and little to none of the housework done, I have finished it. My family very nearly had to order out for dinner. Good lord. This was the most addicting thing I have read in a very long time. I cannot thank you enough for sharing it (even if I hate you a little for my useless day off). This was a wonderful story and your characterizations were spot on. I had never considered several points you brought up-particularly Sandor's "missed opportunity" to run away with Sansa during the riot. That was a new one. The whole story was incredibly well thought out. I loved how you stayed mainly with Sansa and Sandor's storyline but switch POVs to get the whole picture. Brilliant. I'm relieved and depressed that this journey is over.
Vwchick chapter 77 . 6/29/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 77 . 5/30/2015
It's 3 am...yes I stayed this late to finish this. Best story ever
LotrNaustenfan chapter 77 . 10/24/2014
This story was fantastic! I marathoned it like crazy wanting to know what happened next at every chapter. I love the over arching story and how well constructed it was and the love story at the core was gorgeous. My only complaint is I would have wished for more with arya and gendry and maybe some more of sansa and sandor's lives together after marriage. Overall I would have to say that this is one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read. Well done.
Rhodes chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
I checked out a library book and meant to finish it this week... but I can't stop reading your story! It's too good! Your awesomeness is affecting my productivity!
aura1107 chapter 44 . 8/19/2014
I like your story. My first to read where sans a went to clegane's place. Character's personality were very strong. Also, it is well written. Keep it up...
Overall, you are an excellent writer.
Teanni chapter 77 . 5/11/2014
All right. Now that was a long and really awesome read. So many things I liked about this story. For instance that you let Sansa and Sandor slowly forge a bond of trust, instead of falling into each other's arms straight away. Also the side action of Gendry and Arya and Jaime and Brienne was very interesting. Especially the latter :-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
draco-severus-mmm chapter 77 . 3/30/2014
Well, I persevered to find I couldn't stop reading. Every break I had, in between printing off work, I was reading. Thanks for the read, I enjoyed it, although I would have loved to have seen these two hook up a bit sooner but hey, they did eventually... :-)
Rochester'sJane chapter 77 . 2/17/2014
Is it over? It was so wonderful! You are so prolific! I'm so impressed! Lovely wedding scene! Congrats on 77 chapters-what an accomplishment!
Angelus Draco chapter 77 . 2/17/2014
Awww, sweet end to a beautiful story.

I really enjoyed it.