Reviews for The Flesh Diaries
Kjsama chapter 21 . 4/13
I think this is the first time I am against a klaroline baby
Kjsama chapter 20 . 4/13
*mouth drops* out of all people you kill DAMON?! wow. Just...wow.
ilovetvd chapter 30 . 4/9
Sorry it took forever to read! I love the whole birth n nik cooing scene, it is so flesh diaries! I will realy miss this fic wen it gets over! Hope one day, wen caroline crosses over to TO, u wil write more klaroline :)
anonymous chapter 30 . 4/3
WHY DO YOU TALKE SO LONG TO UPDATE DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE?!
YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT THEN WHY NOT JUST DO IT? IT'S ALMOST DONE RIGHT? WHY DO YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME?
I-am-a-loner chapter 30 . 3/3
Loved it :) Haven is a gorgeous name. And writing takes time, so take as much as you need :)
HeroineAddict chapter 30 . 3/2
So worth the wait. Haven is the perfect name for the baby and fatherNik is so adorable. Really worried the zombie brains are about to hit the fan though.
LK chapter 30 . 3/1
I just read all of this over the past few days. It's a downer, but so are most of the zombie-apocalypse ones. Even with the zombies and action, her teeth falling out creeped me out the most.

"Eli, calm your boner", might be my favorite line.
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 30 . 3/1
Oh my dear, Angel! You actually updated for my birthday! Because it's all about meeee! LOL. Seriously though...it was great! There's just a little too much of, "Oh something's wrong...but I'm sure it's fine," going on in this chapter. Shit's about to hit the fan, isn't it? Sad. Can't they just be happy and just live in the bunker forever? Yeah...that'd be great!

Love it and love you! Hope it's not too long before you update! xoxo
hallie chapter 30 . 2/28
it was a great chapter...less depressing than others lol
glad you updated
thefrenglishgirl chapter 30 . 2/28
Thank you for writing. I really enjoyed the last two chapters.
HoldOnAndNeverLetGo chapter 30 . 2/28
i'm loving this story so i'm gonna ask you that whenever you're able to upload another chapter please do it and to be sure that i'll read it as soon as you upload it i'm gonna follow it
SweetyK chapter 30 . 2/27
A great chapter !
HeroSavesPeople chapter 30 . 2/27
Thank you so much for the update! My reaction to hearing about this on tumblr was pretty embarrassing that its a good thing I love alone lol. I love that you're keeping Caroline optimistic and I hope there's a reason for it. I really hope you've perished the idea of killing someone off because I've grown attached to the remaining few characters :( But either way, I'm really looking forward to an update whether it concludes the story or continues it. I hope you never stop writing :)
jessnicole chapter 30 . 2/27
I loved it !
Dodge1989 chapter 30 . 2/26
wonderful chapter:)
it was worth all expectations;). I hope for the continuation of the story, with the death of a character or not, this part you are well received:)