Reviews for The Flesh Diaries
TOKlarolineTVD chapter 31 . 8/18
Just read this story and loved it! Are you going to finish it? I hope so
Sarah chapter 31 . 4/26
I hope youre well? This is one of my favourite storys and I hope you finish it.

Keep it up!
Geli chapter 31 . 4/17
Great story!

Please continue! Dont give up!
Lacy chapter 31 . 1/18
So this is it? Why
Why would you do this what the hell bye I'm very upset
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
:'( poor Jeremy and poor Elena :( I wish there was more to read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Omg Zombies! .it! Are there still vampires and werewolves and hybrid!Klaus? Let's read on and see X
Guest chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
However Long chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Good start. I have never read a Caroline story like this one before so you have me hooked so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Creepy
minzy21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
BEST FIC OUT THERE. KC FANDOM LOVES THIS STORY TO DEATH.
RHarrow chapter 31 . 3/7/2015
Where have this fic been all my life? I mean holy freaking hell. This is incredible work. No wonder the fandom talks about this fic all the time. RIP Jeremy. I hope it is a hopeful ending. Especially for Klaroline.
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 31 . 3/3/2015
I know you're long past watching or even talking about Klaroline but you still got it girl. Hope you wrap this story up cause it really is a gem! xoxo
328 chapter 31 . 3/1/2015
i knew someone/people were gonna die but this is too much and i don't particulary care for jeremy ;(

but it's your WRITING I S2G. you are so talented. that flashback killed me.

although i was sad to see lack of klaroline as chapters go by, i think in a way you are being realistic.

haven's arrival made me smile and cry at the same time :'''D please come back soon lovely.
328 chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
oh my god finally giving them A BREAK!

thank goodness, i screamed yes aloud earning looks from other people on the bus but who cares ;)

your story is the best yet and wow.
AngelLover chapter 31 . 2/28/2015
You're so amazing you've managed to make me cry. That's very hard to accomplish. Stop being so effing great. I love TFD so much and it's the best, especially because it's incredibly well-written and also because of the huge depth of the characters psychology, that embrace our heart like they were real people, people we know and we learn to love. I will wait forever. Thank you for all your hard work, and for everything this fanfiction has brought to me.