Reviews for The Flesh Diaries
Please please update soon I love this story :)
clhous3248 chapter 1 . 6/16
Good start. I have never read a Caroline story like this one before so you have me hooked so far.
Creepy
minzy21 chapter 1 . 3/16
BEST FIC OUT THERE. KC FANDOM LOVES THIS STORY TO DEATH.
RHarrow chapter 31 . 3/7
Where have this fic been all my life? I mean holy freaking hell. This is incredible work. No wonder the fandom talks about this fic all the time. RIP Jeremy. I hope it is a hopeful ending. Especially for Klaroline.
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 31 . 3/3
I know you're long past watching or even talking about Klaroline but you still got it girl. Hope you wrap this story up cause it really is a gem! xoxo
328 chapter 31 . 3/1
i knew someone/people were gonna die but this is too much and i don't particulary care for jeremy ;(

but it's your WRITING I S2G. you are so talented. that flashback killed me.

although i was sad to see lack of klaroline as chapters go by, i think in a way you are being realistic.

haven's arrival made me smile and cry at the same time :'''D please come back soon lovely.
328 chapter 25 . 3/1
oh my god finally giving them A BREAK!

thank goodness, i screamed yes aloud earning looks from other people on the bus but who cares ;)

your story is the best yet and wow.
AngelLover chapter 31 . 2/28
You're so amazing you've managed to make me cry. That's very hard to accomplish. Stop being so effing great. I love TFD so much and it's the best, especially because it's incredibly well-written and also because of the huge depth of the characters psychology, that embrace our heart like they were real people, people we know and we learn to love. I will wait forever. Thank you for all your hard work, and for everything this fanfiction has brought to me.
geegeegeegeebaby chapter 31 . 2/28
I love this story -
you have an excellent style and what is more
a superb explication of character.
Please update soon!

xox mitty
sswonder chapter 31 . 2/28
lright. No. You did not just do that to me. You have ripped my heart out of my chest and stuffed it in a bowl of acid and the threw it back into my chest. You are an insanely gifted writer and the fact that I had to actually stop reading this because I couldn't see it through my tears just proves that fact. Honestly the way you wrote His death was fucking mind-blowing. He was still himself up until the second he died and I just honestly don't know what to say. All-in-all; YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT. Also, can I just say I love Haven dearly even tho she made a little appearance.
RHarrow chapter 18 . 2/26
You, woman, are amazing. I swear. Can you please hand me your talent now?
328 chapter 13 . 2/26
oh jesus... this fic is getting more perfect every chapter i go on. It was just amazing really i liked it ALOT.

i love how it ended...

Its 1:31 in the morning and im still reading and im still gonna so im heading off to the next chapter :D
sswondder chapter 10 . 2/26
IMHO best chapter so far! Incredible story written by a very talented writer. I'm very happy to have found this story.
welch's chapter 31 . 2/25
you write the best fic of all time. in this whole wide bloody website.
your writing astounds me, this plot gets me. your klaroline kills me in a good way.
i can't believe this materpiece. i found out your fic via tumblr cause all my kc shippers recommend it and love it so i had to check it out...
they were not wrong when they said this was the best
brilliant and fantastic job. you and this story is truly missed by the fandom and obviously by me too now that i had my fill.
come back please i will be praying everyday for chapter 32.
you are amazing.