Reviews for Fragments
Saeshmea chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I needed to leave a review because I've read a few BoP FF the past few days and yours is, without doubt, the most talented and brilliantly written. I felt the need to thank you for sharing such a lovely piece of writing. Thank you, it was a great pleasure reading it.
natalieblack2 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is such an amazing story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Hi,, i know your probably bussy but r u gonna update this story anytimme soon? I wanna know wat comes next.
Addicted chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Updateupdateupdateupdate Please?!
Abbie chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Why aren't you updating? I like you're story plz update! ;)
Review4u chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Best Body of Proof Fanfic i've read so far , great job. Thank you so much :)
KayCee chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Please write more and I'm sorry about your Pappy.
Lindsaylove15 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Rip pappy, you're so sweet! :) great update don't worry about updating late it happens to the best of us! Did Ethan and Curtis see the bruises? Anyway, could you make Wilson live then attack again? I know it might sound a bit cruel to attack Kate or Lacey but its just a suggestion, :) but awesome chapter hope you update soon! :)
Greened Ink chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Very good chapter, I look forward to more.
Sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This is beautifully written. I am so addicted tot his the Maiden bits they are really lovely. Please continue soon :)
JuliWhoFly chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
That was brilliant! You're an awesome writer; as I read your story I can hear the character's voices saying the words. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Awwww this is brilliant, it almost made me cry! Please keep this going because I want find out more about the whole Megan/Aiden relationship!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Please please please write the fourth chapter because the suspense is killing me!
crayolakid0413 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Great job! Very well writTen
Grey Fool chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I enjoy your story so far. Can not wait to see more
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »