Reviews for All Things Considered
insignia33 chapter 73 . 2/10/2013
Just a thought, have you considered having Cogburn securing Anora's support by suggesting a marriage alliance? It seems to me like that would be the best way to convince Anora that they - or at least Cogburn - was on her side.
csorciere chapter 72 . 2/3/2013
Short or not, I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure quite which direction you would take things when they met with Ser Cauthrien and the other guards, but it was good to see. I also liked the conversation between Morrigan and Cogburn. However, they've been caught so I now wonder what they're going to say to Alistair. He doesn't want to be King, will he try to dissuade them?
csorciere chapter 71 . 1/27/2013
I am rather surprised that Maddie gave in so easily on the escape plan. Then again, we know that she loves Alistair so much that she'll do what she can to ease his mind. While the chapter may have been short, I enjoyed it. I know that I am interested to see what happens once they get to Howe and then attempt to actually flee. Sure they have plans, but even the best made plans can go awry.

I hope that you are able to find your notes, that would be incredibly frustrating to have them missing.
csorciere chapter 70 . 1/20/2013
Loved this chapter, I'm rather curious about what Maddie thought of the dress Alistair picked out though.

To answer your questions: I do not believe Cogburn would spare Loghain at all. Because of Loghain's involvement with Howe, he would probably feel that he was just as responsible for the death of their family as Howe is. Maddie may not want Loghain killed out of deference to Anora. Of course, that respect to Anora may be diminished if Anora betrays them at the Arl of Denerim's estate resulting in imprisonment for her, Alistair, and/or Cogburn in Fort Drakon. I believe that Cogburn wants to put Maddie out of harm's way as much as possible and the best way to do that is to put Alistair on the throne with Maddie as his queen. Alistair doesn't wish to be king, but would be find with it as long as he gets to keep Maddie by his side. Maddie is a hard one to pin down on this one though. I think she believes that Alistair will make a fine King and the Couslands always stand by their duty and support the Theirins, and will happily be by his side. However, they have to know that Anora could raise problems for them, especially if they kill Loghain at the Landsmeet.

You definitely have a lot of options available to you. :) Have fun with them.
Fate Deteriorator chapter 70 . 1/20/2013
that was sweet.
Fate Deteriorator chapter 69 . 1/17/2013
I like how you are including nonconsiquential things as well as plot.
csorciere chapter 69 . 1/12/2013
I love this chapter. Sten challenging Alistair and he stood up for himself and refused to fight as he had nothing to prove. I loved that. The banter between Alistair and Zevran was even better. I definitely look forward to more.

I say that if you have something that you wish to post, you should. However, having said that, keep in mind that if they are works in progress, some people tend to expect regular updates. The characters that you have given us here, are wonderfully rich and very amusing. I feel invested in their lives and I want to see them solve their dilemmas and find future happiness in their lives with each other.
kasraya chapter 68 . 1/7/2013
Love it! Cant wait to read more. Its so nice to read from other view points. Keep up the good work! :)
csorciere chapter 68 . 1/6/2013
The rare viewpoint works well. Of course, I'd still like to feed Leliana to the darkspawn for the being the jealous little wench she is. She's even jealous of Alistair and the attention he garners. Honestly, as she is, she could be more a hindrance to the party than help.

This was a great chapter. I like how you pointed out the twin thing in the Provings. Although, it wouldn't have been "fair" to put Maddie and Cogburn up against Myaja and Luc.

I imagine that even Morrigan is a little sad at the thought that Cogburn, Maddie, and Alistair only have 30 years...perhaps, she should consult a grimoire to find a solution or something to slow that blasted taint. :)

I look forward to more. Fluff is always good and fun. :)
Fate Deteriorator chapter 68 . 1/5/2013
I love silly gossipy chapetrs. This was fun. Well done, as always
Fate Deteriorator chapter 67 . 12/30/2012
*Lyrium*
...I'm not a huge fan of orzammar or oghren; but you're handling them both well, at least
Fate Deteriorator chapter 66 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm.. that was a nice lemon... Anyway, I like that Zev finally opened up and told them all about Rinna
csorciere chapter 67 . 12/30/2012
I like the way you had Oghren explain the broodmothers and the different types of darkspawn. You are right, the dwarves would know that and I would think that the women that fought out there would attempt to keep poison on to use if they were captured.

It's okay if you're a little out of order on the viewpoints, sometimes it is just necessary. This chapter had just the right amount of lightness in it. :)
csorciere chapter 66 . 12/23/2012
*chuckles* I loved this chapter. The conversation with Zevran was fun. Although, I wondered a bit about Cogburn's motivation for interrupting that conversation. I also had to laugh at Zev's suggestion to Alistair about giving Maddie a foot massage. He had to know what that would do to the two of them. That was positively wicked and vintage Zev for certain.

I look forward to more, as always. I hope that what you need for the Landsmeet comes soon. There are so many options to go with. I mean we can be pretty sure that if Cogburn puts Alistair on the throne, it will be with Maddie. Especially, if Morrigan can assist with the fertility issues. Just have fun with it. I have faith that whatever you and your characters decide to do will be interesting as well as entertaining. :) Now, if we could just get of the taint all together so they didn't have short lifespans...but it can't be all butterflies and rainbows.
imurhuckleberry chapter 65 . 12/18/2012
Lol yes she's kind of self rightous and nerve wracking.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »