Reviews for All Things Considered
csorciere chapter 67 . 12/30/2012
I like the way you had Oghren explain the broodmothers and the different types of darkspawn. You are right, the dwarves would know that and I would think that the women that fought out there would attempt to keep poison on to use if they were captured.

It's okay if you're a little out of order on the viewpoints, sometimes it is just necessary. This chapter had just the right amount of lightness in it. :)
csorciere chapter 66 . 12/23/2012
*chuckles* I loved this chapter. The conversation with Zevran was fun. Although, I wondered a bit about Cogburn's motivation for interrupting that conversation. I also had to laugh at Zev's suggestion to Alistair about giving Maddie a foot massage. He had to know what that would do to the two of them. That was positively wicked and vintage Zev for certain.

I look forward to more, as always. I hope that what you need for the Landsmeet comes soon. There are so many options to go with. I mean we can be pretty sure that if Cogburn puts Alistair on the throne, it will be with Maddie. Especially, if Morrigan can assist with the fertility issues. Just have fun with it. I have faith that whatever you and your characters decide to do will be interesting as well as entertaining. :) Now, if we could just get of the taint all together so they didn't have short lifespans...but it can't be all butterflies and rainbows.
imurhuckleberry chapter 65 . 12/18/2012
Lol yes she's kind of self rightous and nerve wracking.
Fate Deteriorator chapter 65 . 12/17/2012
Heh, it's good to see someone else who doesn't like Wynne or Leliana. smile. I agree with you about alistair in Cailen's armour...
csorciere chapter 65 . 12/16/2012
I have to agree with both you and your husband about Alistair in Cailan's armor. Honestly, I preferred him in the black Warden Commander armor you can find in Soldier's Peak. This is an excellent chapter. I appreciated that they finally said what needed to be said to Wynne. She's rotten regardless of who you choose to love. I swear, since she can't have anyone, she's bound and determined that no one else should either. Definitely looking forward to more. :)
Kris chapter 64 . 12/11/2012
Love, love, love this fic.
csorciere chapter 64 . 12/9/2012
I enjoy non-canon so much! This week was a lot of fun and the flaw-naming part certainly made me chuckle. Maddie does see much, and I am curious as to whether Cogburn sees it too or is he too close to the situation to see or blinded by love/affection for Morrigan to realize all that she keeps to herself? Great chapter. :) I look forward to more.
imurhuckleberry chapter 64 . 12/9/2012
Excellent cant wait for the next
Fate Deteriorator chapter 63 . 12/2/2012
I love Zevran. So much, especially your rendition of him. He is slightlynot as he was in the game, more of a portector to Maddie than not. What he said to Leliana, whom i have never liked by the way, made me woot and hollar.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like all the John Wayne references
Fate Deteriorator chapter 62 . 11/29/2012
I like your 'OOC' Alistair. You have a point about a seam-full transition, and you're making it suddle and smooth. (Assuming you're not a virtual germaphobe)*Virtual High-Five* Good job!
Tehe, i really like this fic. You're doing a great job. :)
csorciere chapter 62 . 11/26/2012
I appreciate your take on Alistair. I believe you're right that he gains confidence and ability steadily through the game. I like that he's spoken with Morrigan about a way to keep Maddy once he's made king. He's showing that he's thinking ahead, and I enjoy seeing that from him. I look forward to the next update, although I realize that the holiday season can become quite chaotic for many of us.
csorciere chapter 61 . 11/18/2012
Aww they are drawing near to that time where Morrigan won't sleep with him anymore. *sighs* It's really sad that Flemeth instilled the beliefs that she did on her. Morrigan could be quite a different person otherwise.
Micko chapter 59 . 11/5/2012
Ummm... why did maddie go away?
Ellethe chapter 59 . 11/4/2012
Hang in there! It's very good
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »