Reviews for All Things Considered
Fate Deteriorator chapter 65 . 12/17/2012
Heh, it's good to see someone else who doesn't like Wynne or Leliana. smile. I agree with you about alistair in Cailen's armour...
csorciere chapter 65 . 12/16/2012
I have to agree with both you and your husband about Alistair in Cailan's armor. Honestly, I preferred him in the black Warden Commander armor you can find in Soldier's Peak. This is an excellent chapter. I appreciated that they finally said what needed to be said to Wynne. She's rotten regardless of who you choose to love. I swear, since she can't have anyone, she's bound and determined that no one else should either. Definitely looking forward to more. :)
Kris chapter 64 . 12/11/2012
Love, love, love this fic.
csorciere chapter 64 . 12/9/2012
I enjoy non-canon so much! This week was a lot of fun and the flaw-naming part certainly made me chuckle. Maddie does see much, and I am curious as to whether Cogburn sees it too or is he too close to the situation to see or blinded by love/affection for Morrigan to realize all that she keeps to herself? Great chapter. :) I look forward to more.
imurhuckleberry chapter 64 . 12/9/2012
Excellent cant wait for the next
Fate Deteriorator chapter 63 . 12/2/2012
I love Zevran. So much, especially your rendition of him. He is slightlynot as he was in the game, more of a portector to Maddie than not. What he said to Leliana, whom i have never liked by the way, made me woot and hollar.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like all the John Wayne references
Fate Deteriorator chapter 62 . 11/29/2012
I like your 'OOC' Alistair. You have a point about a seam-full transition, and you're making it suddle and smooth. (Assuming you're not a virtual germaphobe)*Virtual High-Five* Good job!
Tehe, i really like this fic. You're doing a great job. :)
csorciere chapter 62 . 11/26/2012
I appreciate your take on Alistair. I believe you're right that he gains confidence and ability steadily through the game. I like that he's spoken with Morrigan about a way to keep Maddy once he's made king. He's showing that he's thinking ahead, and I enjoy seeing that from him. I look forward to the next update, although I realize that the holiday season can become quite chaotic for many of us.
csorciere chapter 61 . 11/18/2012
Aww they are drawing near to that time where Morrigan won't sleep with him anymore. *sighs* It's really sad that Flemeth instilled the beliefs that she did on her. Morrigan could be quite a different person otherwise.
Micko chapter 59 . 11/5/2012
Ummm... why did maddie go away?
Ellethe chapter 59 . 11/4/2012
Hang in there! It's very good
Me chapter 57 . 10/26/2012
I like this story. It's sweet. I'll admit I was a tad skeptical with twins and all that... because most of those are over simple children writing. I'm glad to have found an exception.
Yuki-sama12 chapter 57 . 10/22/2012
Yay!
I love this story.
Anna chapter 55 . 10/10/2012
I really loved this chapter, possibly 'cause of cage the elephant... and singing Maddie.. Looking forward to the next chapter!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »