Reviews for Pokemon, The Final Fantasy Version: Dissidia
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
You going to include FFXIII characters in this?
TorNathan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hey! Herald told me of this story and it sounded awesome, so here I am.

Based on how short it was, there isn't much for me to say. I liked the structure, that of a video game. It is very different, and that made it unique, something most authors struggle to find.

A big problem I had though was the third paragraph of italics. You made this a whole whopping two sentences.

I urge, that in the future, this never happens again. It is very drawn out and hard for someone to read. You described each character in one sentence when each should have had their own. It would have made it A LOT easier to read.

The detailing was meh, but you didn't have much to detail in the first place, did you? That's okay, because I look forward to more chapters. I am a big fan of the anime, so that is a plus in my book.

Looking forward to more!

TorNathan
Starlight AT chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Very well written and brilliant ideas if i may say! I have a question is Ziggy the Warrior of Light? I've been able to identify the pother trainers but him. Am i right?
Rabbit Lily chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Not only has this got my attention, but my love because of three things: 1) Snow has an Abomasnow (sp?), 2) this is well written and I actually want to KEEP reading (not a lot of crossovers have...made good impressions), and 3) one of my favorite FF characters is in this! Take whatever time ya need, as long as there's an update eventually!
wolfst75 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I'm so confused, cool legends by the way. so when shin goin to make an appearence, and I'm guessing the Lucario in the first chapter was "Ziggy's"?
The Unknowing Herald chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
This chapter... confused me greatly. I mean, I really don't know where to start. But I GUESS that's exactly the point of it. You have to start laying the ground from where to grow, but by god did you leave a lot in the air... that just makes me want to read it more!

Still, I wonder who is actually laying the trap. I do know for the most part which GROUP will, but who is there is what I'm waiting to know. Still, poor Shinjuku. Missing their number eight Gym Leader AND the champion. Also, being up against a team that contains Gary *censored* Oak isn't the best of ways to start a competition.

Finally, are you ever going to close that hole? I mean, it's getting bigger, you can now fit TWO people through. God knows what may happen.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
God... You really outdone yourself here. I don't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off the story until it ended. Still, let's be more specific...

Zidane's shinny Aipom was a very nice touch, and it works wonders keeping him in line.

Siegfried of all people is THE champion? I can't say I saw THAT coming. Never saw Bartz as a gym leader type, but apparently, neither does he. Poor Kuja, he's a flower compared to the hulking beasts that are the Elite Four...

What about Steven? I know he abdicated of his title, but will he ever cameo or anything? He's too badass not to!

I specially loved the part where Brock and May reappeared. Pokemon without the perv just isn't the same.

Just a question though, was Ash supposed to act a "Champion" to Kanto? Or did I miss something?

Finally, since Riku is the gym leader of Destiny Islands... I trust Sora is the wandering trainer that comes from there, AMIRITE?
The Unknowing Herald chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I cried tears of blood when i heard no Red and Yellow... Fooled ya, didn't I? I may be one of the rare people that actually enjoy both try and make Ash suck a bit less, okay?

Anyway, yay for Lucario! My fav, ever. You better not throw him away!

The opening actually made me laugh about how it was set up...

Anyway, I'll go along with this. *Not-Official The Uknowing Herald Seal of Approval*