Reviews for happiness slumbering in his bed
proudtobepurple chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
And...you're a seddie fan too...just commented on your avengers story...my new best friend! Lol this is amazing...
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I wanted to cry! This made my heart break, but it was very well-written. I loved it. The raw emotion that's there is amazing. Wonderful job, especially for your first Fanfic for iCarly! You should write more iCarly stuff. You're pretty great at it :)
NinjahGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I find it extremely hard to believe how this hasn't got at least over 30 reviews. I absolutely adore this story because I love how you portray thoughts, and my favourite line from this (pr rather, paragraph) has to be '..she's a golden haired girl filled with rot, and he's a dark haired boy filled with light, and the one thing she could never bring herself to do is ruin him. There are too many ghosts that walk with her, too many stories of a drunken mother and her leering boyfriends, too many fragmented tales of heaving up lunches and wandering city streets alone at night with only a shiv in her pocket and a knife up her sleeve. Just a drop of the darkness that runs through her veins would be enough to grey his life forever, and she couldn't do that to him. She won't do that to him.' Oh my gosh, that was the bit that sold me. The descriptions in here are also just absolutely amazing, and so very vivid. I think this has to be one of my favourites, if not favourite, one shot i've ever read. kudos to you for being such a good author!
iCarlyRox18 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow... that was utterly... fantastic... lol. How could you ever think people WOULDN'T be nice after they'd read this? You're an insanely good writer. Awesome job. Had me on the verge of tears... Gah, Sam and Freddie need to get back together on the show soon or I may have to tear Dan Schneider apart. :P
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
All I just want to see him go after her and bring her back or something. What about his point of view?
Plumfield chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
can i just say - wow! great story - loved the angst! very well done!

i'm looking forward to reading more by you. keep up the good work!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow... this is a lovely piece. The prose flows wonderfully and I love the tradgedy of it- because, as much as I deny it, this is probably how their romance will end. I like how you mention Sam's mother as well, and I hope you continue to write more. :3

-Nicole
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/26/2012

-Nicole
Kezziexx chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Just got a noise complaint. Apparently Martians on Mars heard my heart crack & it was too loud. Thanks for that.

It was amazing! Broke my heart. but amazing. really well-done. really really well-done. xx
gublerfan904 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012