Reviews for What's On Your Heart's Mind?
I am a loyal fan. I read this story when it was first posted and I have been eagerly waiting for it to be updated. I really want to know what happens. I do not want to rush you or force you because I know that life can get crazy at times but this story is just so dang good. I'm having a very hard time in my life and I would love something good to read. I truly hope all is well and you seem like a truly lovely person. I hope you will continue soon, I would appreciate it so much. God bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
U need to update plz I have waited months for this. Plz I'm tired of wondering wat is gunna happen to vegita and bulma.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I'm going to be honest, it is incredibly annoying how long you take to update. You said at the end of this chapter you would update the next day but it's been like three months now. I'm not trying to be mean but it's just frustrating when a story is really good and the author never seems to update quickly. So with that being said please update this I am tired of waiting arohnd to see what happens
Misti chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Plzzzz update! You said at the end it would be up two weeks ago. I am not trying to rush you but I love this story. I don't really like bulma and vegeta wedding fics but this one was so amazing. I love your attention to detail and I hope there will be another lemon when you update. Your first one was long and steamy and dats just the way I like my lemons lol. Update soon, much love to ya.
Dot chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I always read reviews before I read a story, and that last reviewer is completely wrong. I DO think Vegeta says I love you to bulma (once or twice at least) and I CAN see him and bulma having a wedding. What that reviewer forgot to say was the way you made vegeta act in this story made it totally in character and believable that he would do those things. A true VEgeta fan knows that after the Buu saga he completely changes his ways, so I think this was the perfect time to make him tell bulma those three sweet words and to have an official wedding because at this point in time he realizes that she means everything to him. Please don't listen to reviews like the last one and let that deter you. This story is the best I've read on this site in a very long time and I'm sad you haven't updated yet because you said you would a few days ago :( plz update soon, because I would love to see how this turns out. You actually capture vegeta better than any other author on this site and you capture the REAL vegeta, The one who is still a badass and crabby but who also let's his guard down and swallows his pride for bulma who at this point in time is his world. I hope to see an update in the next few days (please?) lol. I am pregnant and on bed rest so it would give me something to look forward to lol
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
love it...very very funny...
but i don't think vegeta would ever say 'i love you' or actually have a wedding per se...it's nice that it's just implied throughout the series you know? regardless, I'm really enjoying this! keep goin!
Goten's gal chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I just got done reading your gohan and videl story so I was curious to read your most recent chapter for this and it was great! DBZ weddings make my heart swell :-) I can't wait to see how this all turns out.
Martin chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Thank u for updating. I really luved this and can't wait to see what the actual weddin will b like. I really like how u write for vegeta u get his personality jus right. Please update soon I look forward too it
sky d chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Great story, updates soon, please
sky d chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I liked this story
Martin chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
My friend recommended this story to me n now I know why. This chapter wuz great even better then the last one. I hoping to see what happens soon. I really like this story so much you did a great job with it. Update soon so I can see what happens the wedding
Martin chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Helloo, I really like this story so far. Ur lemon was so detailed and I really enjoyed it because vegeta and bulma are so passionate with each other. I also love goten talking about chichi n goku playing cards. Nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
My dear, this is the greatest vegebul story I have ever read on this website.
SapphireShineszx1400 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Wow! Absolutely amazing work! The characters are all in character and incredibly developed. The plot has this amazing structure to it that keeps it riveting and fluid. Your use of description is remarkable! Absolutely outstanding. The way you describe things gives each scene a great depth to it. My favorite part was how he went to confess his love; it didn't happen ceremoniously; that would be unlike Vegeta. The events that prompted him to finally confess seemed more fitting to his character. The fact that Goku didn't come serves Chichi right. She meddles herself judging others relationship and has no sense to realize the flaws in her own relationship. I love how dynamic you make the characters. I could go on and on just discussing the artistry that is this story; I can say altogether, this story was spectacular, and I can't WAIT for the wedding chapter.

And also when Vegeta quipped, " well I could care less since it keeps slipping my mind," referring to Chichi, oh my gosh that made me crack up. Such a funny line...
Suki chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I loved both chapters so much! Other that adoring how you wrote Burma and Vegeta, I also adored Trunks and Goten a million!You did an amazing job with everyone!