Reviews for What's On Your Heart's Mind?
wistfulmuse chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I've adored this. Thank you for sharing it.
XxColorMeBloodyxX chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
this story was amazing. it had me filled with so many emotions. bravo God and man did it make me wish i could be Bulma with Vegeta as my husband. please write more stories there amazing.
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Is there a way I can favorite this story a million times more because if there was one, I'd gladly do it. Not only have you captured them do well, but you took your readers into their world, the world you created with your words. I am utterly besotted by this fic.
I've shed tears and my cheeks hurt from smiling too much. Thank you for writing this. It was everything and beyond.
Martin chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Wonderful finale to dis story. Nice job with tha lemon n it was beautiful how vegeta admitted in his own way dat he luvs her. I hope u will write more bulma n vegeta stories in tha future. Also do u watch dragon ball super? Their's alot of bulma n vegeta moments happenin in every episode so I hope it will inspire u to write more.
But yea great job with dis. God bless u
fangurlsrule chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
This was a really sweet, if steamy, story. I liked it very much, thank you for sharing it with us.
Jessica chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I like this story, good job! Felt bad for Chichi in the party scence tho...oh well.
sky d chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I liked this story
Kate chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Hello my dear. I love this story with every fiber of my being I love everything about this story. You are one of the only people that can write well for Vegeta. I would love to read another chapter from you :) take care my dear
Amy chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Will there be a continuation? I sure hope so cus this was great (:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I am a loyal fan. I read this story when it was first posted and I have been eagerly waiting for it to be updated. I really want to know what happens. I do not want to rush you or force you because I know that life can get crazy at times but this story is just so dang good. I'm having a very hard time in my life and I would love something good to read. I truly hope all is well and you seem like a truly lovely person. I hope you will continue soon, I would appreciate it so much. God bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
U need to update plz I have waited months for this. Plz I'm tired of wondering wat is gunna happen to vegita and bulma.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I'm going to be honest, it is incredibly annoying how long you take to update. You said at the end of this chapter you would update the next day but it's been like three months now. I'm not trying to be mean but it's just frustrating when a story is really good and the author never seems to update quickly. So with that being said please update this I am tired of waiting arohnd to see what happens
Misti chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Plzzzz update! You said at the end it would be up two weeks ago. I am not trying to rush you but I love this story. I don't really like bulma and vegeta wedding fics but this one was so amazing. I love your attention to detail and I hope there will be another lemon when you update. Your first one was long and steamy and dats just the way I like my lemons lol. Update soon, much love to ya.
Dot chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I always read reviews before I read a story, and that last reviewer is completely wrong. I DO think Vegeta says I love you to bulma (once or twice at least) and I CAN see him and bulma having a wedding. What that reviewer forgot to say was the way you made vegeta act in this story made it totally in character and believable that he would do those things. A true VEgeta fan knows that after the Buu saga he completely changes his ways, so I think this was the perfect time to make him tell bulma those three sweet words and to have an official wedding because at this point in time he realizes that she means everything to him. Please don't listen to reviews like the last one and let that deter you. This story is the best I've read on this site in a very long time and I'm sad you haven't updated yet because you said you would a few days ago :( plz update soon, because I would love to see how this turns out. You actually capture vegeta better than any other author on this site and you capture the REAL vegeta, The one who is still a badass and crabby but who also let's his guard down and swallows his pride for bulma who at this point in time is his world. I hope to see an update in the next few days (please?) lol. I am pregnant and on bed rest so it would give me something to look forward to lol
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
love it...very very funny...
but i don't think vegeta would ever say 'i love you' or actually have a wedding per se...it's nice that it's just implied throughout the series you know? regardless, I'm really enjoying this! keep goin!