Reviews for A Proposal
pasjsdfds chapter 18 . 5/26
Awesome job dude.. xD
Your supporter chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
I loved this chapter so I'd like to say ' arigato! '
Krishtina ch chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
It's really really nice.. But.. Um.. isn't usui studying in Miyabogi or whatever... And in ch:11 usui is in seika and misaki is telling him to go back to his class... There is some misunderstanding...
Mj480 chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
one of awesome fiction I've beem read

i like the concept of the story and the way how you wrote it, u really do it well ( thums up for that )

hope u update more story ( esp. MAID SAMA )

anyway congrats ( for finish this)
Anisha chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Awesome story dude ! Why don't u update another one !''"
AiramEnayle chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
A perfect love story, stranger at first then lead to doubts, uneasines, then trust, friendship and finally love...that's really amazing..
christie700 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Perfect story and ending. Thanks for the great read :)
890cocoluver chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Kyaaaaaa! I love this! It's similar to the original but it's so different at the same time! x) I can't wait to read more! I can't wait to see Misaki go to Takumi's house! ;) can't wait to read more!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Ooo perverted ending. Hey I want a sequel
Witch twin 1 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
This was a wonderful story. Great job :P
LUVR OF KWMS chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Laila Flower chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
I am so happy that they got together.
redflower789 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Next chapter!...don't take too long!
Amanda K chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
My god . The last chapter was totally stunning ! loved it , it was mature yet suitable for all . i am aware this is the last chapter but PLEASE PLEASE make an exception to make a continuation :D I am positive that everyone else who read this was amazed by your wonderful story line and also writing skills .
I bid everyone farewell ! 3
Razielle chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for making this wonderful story! Hope you will still continue and come up with more! XD