Reviews for Retrospective
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I do hope we will see more of Ian. I only just saw "Cat and Mouse" for the first time within the past couple of days (I'm a little behind on the first couple of seasons) and while I won't say that I like him, he is rather intriguing. He needs to make a reappearance.

Again, I love outsider POVs, and I loved this episode for that very reason. There were those moments where you could see Ian having a paradigm shift and you carried that over to this very well. Especially with his mental image of "Grimm"!
(Though I would argue that Nick isn't skinny. He's actually rather broad-shouldered. Poor guy isn't even that short! He's 5' 11". The problem is that they keep giving him walk'n'talks with Hank and Renard! That would make just about anybody look short. And Monroe of course. He suffers the same affliction as Castiel (and myself actually) "I'm not short they are just freaky-tall!"

I really liked the little glimpse of background you built, about Ian's past with Rosalie and Freddy. It's a perfect touch.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome story!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
LOL Great insight! :D Faving.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Very good.
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this short piece. I was looking for Ian stories and had to use Google to find them because Ian isn't on the FFnet character list. You should request him. Anyway, great piece.
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I believe we haven't seen the last of Ian.

Nice perspective BTW.
Miss Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awesome retrospective. Ian is a great character and I like reading what he thinks about Nick.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very interesting view on the episode.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cool. There should really be more fics like this.
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very interesting outside view of Nick and Monroe. I never thought about how odd it must be to Monroe that Nick touches him without fear or hate or anger (well after that first time or two). Great story!
Dominosowner chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Yay! An Ian fic! I've been waiting for one of those. :) Awesome job.
mi guard chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Interesting story. I hadn't myself thought alot about Ian after he left, but I can imagine him not understanding exactly what just had happened.

Maybe we'll see him in season 2 again, who knows.