Reviews for The Farmer's Daughter
Lovely story thank you
Nice story, though the characters are pretty far removed from their namesakes. Just a quick tip: Everdeens and Hawthornes and Melkarks shouldn't have apostrophes; you're using it in a plural sense, not possessive.
This is amazing! Let's fight to make type 1 type none!
christyjosh4eva chapter 12 . 1/26
Aww! I loved that story! It was funny and cute! Although it did have some very sad parts in it! I couldn't believe that Mrs Everdeen killed herself! :( I was shocked and it was so sad! But I love peeta and katniss together! They are adorable and gale and stuff always cracking jokes! Hehe! ;) so funny!
advancedpotionmakingoninsta chapter 12 . 1/7
I love this story so much! Great writing!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
This was so cute that I cried.. Like, seriously. It was a good story, and I'm sad to see it ended.
Denishket chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Wow that was really good ! Good job ! You made some twists in it that i didn't expect and that's what i like about it !
MTK4FUN chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed this one! What a nice read for a Saturday evening. You had a few unexpected twists in the story which held my interest. I especially liked your Peeta and when you wrote in his POV. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Ezzy658 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Woohoo good job!
While I understand that the infertility treatment was an issue, it did feel a bit rushed...I for sure thought there was going to be one more chapter and then somewhat of an epilogue especially because the story itself had a nice pace. Oh well, what is done is done.
I do like that you took them out the the Hunger Games setting and created your own version, good job.
Shanna319 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I always loved this story... sad it's over but so happy to finally read their happily ever after. Looking forward to catching up on all of your other updates. Great job!
Extacy925 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Awwww that was so sweet I loved it.
liljennmartin chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Such a sweet & endearing story!
Katarzyna88gb chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
grate story
jmlopez24 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Beautiful story. Liked it very much!