Reviews for Guardian Angels
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
LOL! Although I can't quite imagine angels behaving like this, thank Supernatural, I like the interactions and especially love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
too funny! Angels wanting to quit because of the Leverage Team :o)
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome story; I love the depth you've managed to give the angels with just a few words! Keep up the good work. And I know that I'm hoping you add on to this.
Obsidian chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this. I wish I could meet all of their angels
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Okay, I'll admit, I'm curious. I can see Nate's angel complaining about his drinking or going down the path of a thief. I can see Sophie's losing it over her, I don't know, forgetting her real self or something. But what in the hell woul Hardison's angel complain about? Finger cramps?

Lol. Awesome fic, though. I do feel kind of bad for Michael and Thomas. There's is a rough job.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this and... ha-ha, it seems the team is making trouble for their guardian angels without even knowing it XD.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ok, that was really, really cute. I loved this story, and I could just totally picture that happening. I can't imagine how many headaches the Leverage crew gives their guardian angels, and even God. Very well done, and I loved how original this concept was.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*rofl* I can totally imagine their guardian angels being pissed and overworked XD

great idea
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was cute. My mom had read it first, told me about it because she thought it was cute, and it was. And like others have said in their reviews, I would like to see a quick glimpse of the others' guardian angels and what their reactions are to their charges.
vguz04 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is so good. I really like this, especially the last sentence. Also when parker jump. lol
scasfra chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I would like to know the other agenls' point of view. I loved this story
Valawenel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I've read it on the LJ, and I couldn't resist to read it once again here, when I saw you posted it.

Perfect.
candygirl28 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
What a great story just what I needed to put a smile on my face I really hope we will hear what the rest of the teams angels have to say
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
LOL! As I was reading this, I was imagining the actors for those angels from Supernatural in these roles. It was a very entertaining scene, I can tell you.

Haha, oh, poor Michael. And even poorer Thomas. So who are the rest of the guardian angels?
Gorgolo Chick chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What a delightful story! You've taken a very unusual angle and carried it through to a satisfying conclusion. Your characterization of the angels was warm and satisfying, and gave us a whole new look at Eliot.

Great humor and drama both (very in keeping with the series), excellent writing style and technique and just a joy to read.

I enjoy your style of adding sensory depth to your writing with the small, quick descriptions of actions that enhance dialog. I believe this sort of thing is one of the hallmarks of a true writer.

Congratulations and thanks for this story.