Reviews for Guardian Angels
Such a great angle - love the whole story!
Love this! Makes me smile every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh my gosh, so perfect. I love it.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
LOL! Although I can't quite imagine angels behaving like this, thank Supernatural, I like the interactions and especially love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
too funny! Angels wanting to quit because of the Leverage Team :o)
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome story; I love the depth you've managed to give the angels with just a few words! Keep up the good work. And I know that I'm hoping you add on to this.
Obsidian chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this. I wish I could meet all of their angels
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Okay, I'll admit, I'm curious. I can see Nate's angel complaining about his drinking or going down the path of a thief. I can see Sophie's losing it over her, I don't know, forgetting her real self or something. But what in the hell woul Hardison's angel complain about? Finger cramps?

Lol. Awesome fic, though. I do feel kind of bad for Michael and Thomas. There's is a rough job.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this and... ha-ha, it seems the team is making trouble for their guardian angels without even knowing it XD.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ok, that was really, really cute. I loved this story, and I could just totally picture that happening. I can't imagine how many headaches the Leverage crew gives their guardian angels, and even God. Very well done, and I loved how original this concept was.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*rofl* I can totally imagine their guardian angels being pissed and overworked XD

great idea
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was cute. My mom had read it first, told me about it because she thought it was cute, and it was. And like others have said in their reviews, I would like to see a quick glimpse of the others' guardian angels and what their reactions are to their charges.
vguz04 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is so good. I really like this, especially the last sentence. Also when parker jump. lol
scasfra chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I would like to know the other agenls' point of view. I loved this story
Valawenel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I've read it on the LJ, and I couldn't resist to read it once again here, when I saw you posted it.