Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
andrewpine chapter 14 . 4/2
Was really enjoying this story until now.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 4/2
Boy is he in big trouble.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 4/2
I like the extended chapter. it looks tome She won't be leaving him from death for quite awhile.
I wonder since they are bonded will she have a longer life like a Elf.
You said earlier about her going through the vail,does that mean she will have a long life with Legolas,go to Valinor with him and Grimli?
Will the Vala still haunt her? will they still send her back to finish what it is she needs to do then return to her love?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 4/2
Lovin' this story.i am going to be sad when it is over.
Carri007 chapter 15 . 1/29
Wow, this was so good. I'm kind of at a loss for what to say, except that this is honestly one of the best stories I've read. Such realistic reactions and descriptions throughout... I loved getting to know Lane and your Legolas!
LittleWesties9 chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
Woooooooooooooo! XD So happy~!
Nobody is dying today! *puts gun away*
Oh man, I know realistic endings are good and all but I prefer this one sooooo much more. Also, (and I understand that it makes sense and all) but I hate Hate HATE 'it was all just a dream' endings *shudder* (as said before totally understand and it makes sense and all with escaping reality to copy with the trauma) but I'm this one at least it was like 'here - back there to finish something and not be stuck with the 'dream ending' - and back again' . Thanks soooo much for writing this fanfic, I'm glad I decided to check it out (finally) it was definitely a great read and super enjoyable.
LittleWesties9 chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
...
*tears*
SCREW THE REALISTIC ENDING!
I can't deal with tragedy, I really really can't... *sobs* I swear to GOD I will shoot someone if the other Epilogue isn't full of cuteness...

(That was a joke btw. Just in case some spaz read that literally... But I will cry... Again.)
LittleWesties9 chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
... I KNEW IT! As soon as the dream was mentioned of her torture cave I just KNEW what was coming.
*tears*
FUKK NO!
*sobs*
Nonoonononononononononononono! No! It's not fairrrrrrrr
LittleWesties9 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
I'm scared. I want to keep reading to find out the ending but at the same time... IS she going to stay? Or leave and break Legolas' heart? Oh my God. If that's the ending I'm going to break down and cry.
LittleWesties9 chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Woooooo! Legolas is back :D is there maybe going to be a wedding next chapter~? XD

(She's still staying right?)
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
She better stay in Middle-Earth with Legolas and co. I don't want to see why 'Tragedy' is a label for this story. I WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!... right? Right? Ooooo~ I just realised you have two epilogues... Curiosity peeked! Must binge! ... But she's staying right?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Love this trilogy and actually love the tragic version of the ending. I'm a sucker for having my guts ripped out.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
very sad but I agree that it is more realistic then being cursed and sent to a fantasy world
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
i love when he calls her elaina love. as horrible as it seems i did find it odd that she never said she was raped while held captive. gods i just adore them! lol legolas turning all arrogant when he sees her look at the end
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
uh I thought you already agreed to get married?