Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Go Lane! I really liked her conversation with Faramir
Glory Bee chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Though I did miss Legolas in this chapter it was a good filler with an important conversation with Faramir. I find myself liking Lane's sense of humor a lot, a good example was her remarks to the male healer. :) As hard as it must be to actually be in a battle, it must be very hard to be sitting around waiting when you know a battle is coming.
Countess Millarca chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
A very nice chapter! The exchange between Lane and Faramir was really touching:) Keep up the good work and update soon! I think you have spoiled us xD
NatashaKay chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I've been religiously catching up on reading all three installments of your fic, and I'm glad to stay I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your stories! :D

I'm new to the LOTR fandom (having watched only the movies recently), but I know I've loved Legolas ever since I glanced up to his face when my mum was watching the Fellowship of the Ring eleven years ago. :P

I really do hope Lane and Legolas have a happy ending.

And I love your fic. A lot.

I'm rambling, but only because I love you and your stories!

x
cherry2moon chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I fell in love with this story from the minute i started reading it. I could not stop until i got to where you left it off. Can not wait for what will happen next!
srade9779 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This was great chapter i loved how you wrote denethor. And lane is great like always. Iam rather intrested with what will happen foe lane. Iam waiting for next.
treewitch703 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Perceptive analysis of Éowyn. Good conversation with Denethor, I wouldn't want to play poker with him.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really don't like the Valar, they seem bossy. Can't they just be frank and not speak in riddles? Almost as annoying as Gandalf, jeez :D
Anywho, great chapter, poor Lane, she's missing her man.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Amazing... I've just read the first two in a row and now this... don't stop now, and please say Lane gets to stay with Legolas?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Is it bad that I have a soft foot for the steward? Can he possibly not go crazy? Well, love your stuff! Please keep writing Lane like you have been, I love her!
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
This is seriously one of the best rings fic I have read... You do an excellent job of portrayingnthe characters in the manner that Tolkien did. Love this
Aureleis chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wonderful chapter as always! Denethor did seem pretty crafty when I read the books, and I'm glad you portrayed him that way.

Apologies for not reviewing earlier, I haven't had internet.
Countess Millarca chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter! Your characterization of Denethor wa very apt in my opinion! Also I agree with you on Eowyn...I always thought she was a bit rash and inexperienced in the beginning. Keep up the good work and update soon:)
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Appreciated your Author's note and reflections on Eowyn's age and maturity. I had not really thought that much about why she was acting so immature in her infatuation with Aragorn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012