Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
This is seriously one of the best rings fic I have read... You do an excellent job of portrayingnthe characters in the manner that Tolkien did. Love this
Aureleis chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wonderful chapter as always! Denethor did seem pretty crafty when I read the books, and I'm glad you portrayed him that way.

Apologies for not reviewing earlier, I haven't had internet.
Countess Millarca chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter! Your characterization of Denethor wa very apt in my opinion! Also I agree with you on Eowyn...I always thought she was a bit rash and inexperienced in the beginning. Keep up the good work and update soon:)
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Appreciated your Author's note and reflections on Eowyn's age and maturity. I had not really thought that much about why she was acting so immature in her infatuation with Aragorn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story
freshneverfrozen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Seriously, still my Lotr fanfic. I still can't find anything constructive to say because I can't imagine how this could improve any more. Call me a sucker for tragic love but I really can't decide if I'd rather Lane return home or stay in Middle Earth. I certainly don't want Legolas to keel over and die if she leaves, though! How you handle that situation is completely up to you and I'm tres excited to read it!

Marvelous! Please keep up the very, very good work.
Countess Millarca chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Stupid higher beings with their stupid riddles...I always hate it when they do this cryptic dance, but I suppose it can't be helped. Don't get me wrong; I love love love the story to death. After all, I am clearly empathizing with Lane right now; I am sure she had the exact same reaction as me at the Vala's words xD

Update soon, I just finished all parts so far and I yearn for the rest:)
ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Me: "Gee, I wonder how this story will turn out . . ." *looks at genre*

Me: "Awwwww HEYLLLLL NO!"

*slaps forehead* Aye! As much as I have a feeling I already know how this shit is going to end, I'm gonna keep reading. You've created a pretty fantastic series Lasarina, I'm impressed. Your OC seems so much more real than most I've read about. I also got a pretty nice kick out of knowing that your OC's a Marine, seeing as how I plan to join the military myself.

Lane is strong, intelligent, and independent. Doesn't take shit from nobody. I like that. Can't wait for more!
srade9779 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So lanes going back? or not? I guess I just have to wait and see. Great chapter
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Welcome back Lane! I thought it was interesting to have Vaire visit her instead of Namo. I want her to stay in Arda.

I was a bit confused by Eowyn, at this time she would be 24 so a bit more mature than you have written her.
Ravenna chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
First review, awesome! I'm totally lovig this series and can't wait to read more but I'm kind if mad at you… you've got me in serious suspense here! You're not gonna send Lane back right, right? I'm gonna cry if you do, you've already made me cry twice, do you wanna make cry again?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13