Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
Aureleis chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
I can definitely tell the other epilogue was the original, and this was good as well- just not quite as good. (Also less emotional.) I would love a sequel, a one shot, a prequel- anything to just continue this story. You did a fabulous job.

Aureleis chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I'm not sure, again, whether to berate you for breaking my heart and making me cry, or to praise you for your incredible writing. I am honestly sitting here with tears pouring down my face. I can't even... well. I mean, it's all in a good way, I guess? I'm so emotionally unbalanced right now... just wow. Props to you for making me cry.

Sleepsweetforever chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Great story. I hoped it wouldn't end that way but it made me mad and sad at the same time. Can't wait for the epilogue.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
*screams* Okay, so that was... well beautiful. BUT GOD. SO SAD.
I knew it would make me sad and that she'd probably end up back home but I really really hoped she would have a happy ending. DANG IT. I had a horrible feeling it would be a cruel twist of fate but... I still didn't expect it. I may be contradicting myself here. I don't even know...
I still loved all of the stories of course. This is a confusing love/hate relationship. *ponders*
Anyways, I'm clinging to the hope that she will get to be happy, however unlikely.
In fact, I actually put off reading this last chapter because I was afraid this would happen.
Ah well, fantastic story. Carry on being awesome. And evil...
Mikado X Goddess chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
love this one too!
neko-hime-4ever chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I had to read the words 'the end' a few times before I actually understood them. Then I cried a little. This has been such a fun journey to follow and I have enjoyed every moment. I can not wait to read the epilogue. I hope it comes sooner rather than later. I really want this to be a slightly happier ending.

But I'll probably love it no matter what. _
mackky3 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
So I must say I have loved this story up until the end. You wrote this story so beautifully and I really, really hope the epilogue brings about some sort of happy ending because otherwise I will be really upset! But still a great story! Thanks for writing it :)
KnoKnayme chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Excellent chapter! Very powerful
marine maiden chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Wow, that was unexpected. Like this story suddenly ended and she is back in that cave in North Korea? *scratch head*

What I assume has to happen is her death in this side of the world. I am not sure it needs to happen before or after her time in Middle Earth. Now "pass through the fire" seems to point more to the event in this world instead of Middle Earth. Pass through all the war's fire? She need to live through the bullet fired at her in the beginning of the stories? I can't point which one is correct. Both of them would make her repeating the whole process getting into the Middle Earth and/or become Korean captive again and again with no end though. That baffles me. But I cannot point anything else. Well, I should just wait until your epilogue is out to have a better hint ;
Aquarius-Otter chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
well then please please update the epilogue please *-*
Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well that's hit me right in the feels! It's all become clear now, though I'm still clinging on for a happy ending
Countess Millarca chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Can't say I did not expect something along these lines, but I'll hold off my tongue for now till I read the epilogue. It's not the end until this is labeled as completed or at least I damn well hope so xD
Aureleis chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm not sure if I should hate you with a burning passion because of the ending, or love you for such an incredible story. My heart is breaking for Lane right now.

Just wow. And ouch. Beautifully done indeed.

srade9779 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
That was evil! even i were pretty sure something like lane or legolas dying would happen or lane being sent back to earth when they win. but now it was all a dream. it was a good chapter but the ending wasnt what i thought it would be at all. well i still want to read the epilogue.

Till next time
Zach of death chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Good chapter, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! that ending is so evil, not even I would do that. but I have to admit, the darkest, most pathologically unstable part of my mind (Which is about most of it lol) did suspect this.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »