Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
neko-hime-4ever chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I had to read the words 'the end' a few times before I actually understood them. Then I cried a little. This has been such a fun journey to follow and I have enjoyed every moment. I can not wait to read the epilogue. I hope it comes sooner rather than later. I really want this to be a slightly happier ending.

But I'll probably love it no matter what. _
mackky3 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
So I must say I have loved this story up until the end. You wrote this story so beautifully and I really, really hope the epilogue brings about some sort of happy ending because otherwise I will be really upset! But still a great story! Thanks for writing it :)
KnoKnayme chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Excellent chapter! Very powerful
marine maiden chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Wow, that was unexpected. Like this story suddenly ended and she is back in that cave in North Korea? *scratch head*

What I assume has to happen is her death in this side of the world. I am not sure it needs to happen before or after her time in Middle Earth. Now "pass through the fire" seems to point more to the event in this world instead of Middle Earth. Pass through all the war's fire? She need to live through the bullet fired at her in the beginning of the stories? I can't point which one is correct. Both of them would make her repeating the whole process getting into the Middle Earth and/or become Korean captive again and again with no end though. That baffles me. But I cannot point anything else. Well, I should just wait until your epilogue is out to have a better hint ;
Aquarius-Otter chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
well then please please update the epilogue please *-*
Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well that's hit me right in the feels! It's all become clear now, though I'm still clinging on for a happy ending
Countess Millarca chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Can't say I did not expect something along these lines, but I'll hold off my tongue for now till I read the epilogue. It's not the end until this is labeled as completed or at least I damn well hope so xD
Aureleis chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm not sure if I should hate you with a burning passion because of the ending, or love you for such an incredible story. My heart is breaking for Lane right now.

Just wow. And ouch. Beautifully done indeed.

Best,

Aureleis
srade9779 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
That was evil! even i were pretty sure something like lane or legolas dying would happen or lane being sent back to earth when they win. but now it was all a dream. it was a good chapter but the ending wasnt what i thought it would be at all. well i still want to read the epilogue.

Till next time
Zachthememelord chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Good chapter, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! that ending is so evil, not even I would do that. but I have to admit, the darkest, most pathologically unstable part of my mind (Which is about most of it lol) did suspect this.
Elfwine chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
I didn't see this coming, you are really sneaky! Oh I hate cliffhangers! Why?! You’re so mean. ( Please keep writing, because if this goes unfinished in the future I don't know what I will do. Though I highly doubt you will leave this incomplete. I look forward to more of this awesome cycle. Thanks for the update :)
marine maiden chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Somehow I cannot picture Valar's threat as something menacing. I mean... pass the flames. Would be be as literal as "pass the lava of Mt. Doom"? LOL Sorry, I don't know why but somehow it makes me laugh whenever I read this sentence.

I hope Legolas wouldn't get too much mental scar for the next event - whatever that is. But well, if Lena can deal with a lot, he should learn to deal with them too :p
Sleepsweetforever chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I know this story has to end but I really don't want it to. You have made this a great story to read. Thank you and as always another great chapter.
Countess Millarca chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
She did change the destiny for many, many people, but honestly who can blame her? Any person with a decent heart would have done the same, me included.

These visits from the Valar leave a bad taste in my mouth, but oh well, this one was at least a little bit enjoyable...especially the part where Mandos, excuse my language, got owned by his wife xD

Oww, poor Gimli, dreaming of swimming with little hairy women, while Lane and Legolas were being naughty not so far away...shame on them haha. I remember the part, I laughed so hard in the movie, thanks for reminding me :)

Great chapter
Aquarius-Otter chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
well good luck with that i understand completely but please don't just stop writing i love this story
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »