Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
Zach of death chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
very good, it seems Legolas and Lane have had their first lover's spat, this will be entertaining to read.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Update immediately, please!
Aureleis chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Good chapter as always!

I think Legolas needs to accept that Lane will be wherever the action is, and Lane needs to calm down and explain why to him.

On your rant about mounting a horse/bike in front of an already seated rider: THANK YOU and I'm very glad I'm not the only one bugged by that!

Best,
Aureleis
Supernatural Believer chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Love the new chapter! And I likes how at the end Lane was talking about herself like there were two different people lol that was funny.
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Go LANE! You tell him off! Man, you would think that if Legolas knew she was around he wouldn't say anything! Just WOW. Lane- 1, Elf- 0
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Enjoyed your note on mounting a horse, what you said makes perfect sense to me. :) A long chapter makes me very happy so you never need to apologize for that. It would be too much to ask that Lane's honeymoon period with Legolas would be free from drama. :)
Sleepsweetforever chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Another great chapter. Love the tent flap bit. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
cute
Aureleis chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I would never have guessed Lane's age!
Cute chapter; kind of a thought-provoking and fluff-filled respite from all the battle scenes.

((The previous- extended- chapter was well written. Nothing to "write home about", so to speak, but it was good (: ))

Best,
Aureleis
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I love the whole part where the kid thinks she is a hooker XD
And I can't wait to see Gimli's reaction to the news, or the Jolly Half of the Hobbits
Foxg2rl7 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
That is my actual ff,net account name but I'm too lazy to log in right now. I read the extended version. I think you did a great job on it. You had good details, and it felt like it flowed well and was realistic. I've been reading your stories since you posted the 3-4 chapter of your first story and I can't get enough. I am terribly lazy when it comes to commenting but I do think this is just a fantastic story.
foxg2rl7
EmilyEverlasting chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh! YAY! I'm so glad she possibly has more time with him now!
You just keep coming up with interesting twists, i can't wait to see if they have any other interesting new abilities from the binding. Plus everyone's reaction to their marriage is bound to be hilarious.

for last chapter- not at all overdone. plus there was actual development between the characters, not just well, lovey dovey goodness.
Supernatural Believer chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I read both versions and I loved both of them! I absolutely love your stories.
ZakiChiUmi chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
The extended version of chaper 7 was really great, I loved it.
Scheerasade chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I think the last chapter was just right, though I would have liked to see more of it! XD

And one more thing, according to the Silmarillion the Elves of Mirkwood did speak Sylvan! It was Oropher, the grandfather of Legolas, who had "introduced" the Sindarin language to them when he came with a handful of his people from the west, after the fall of Doriath...
So at the time of the 3rd age the elves of Mirkwood spoke both languages.
Now, considering Legolas character and demeanor, as he is depicted in the books, and the fact that he was the prince of his people I do think that he knew both languages wery well...

Otherwise the story was well written and beautifull as always! :)

P.S. I am sorry for not writing a review for so long, I must admit that I have been following your story in Faerie (it is easier for me to read the stories there because of my eyes, since the letters the can be made impossibly large) though I do not have an account there and I only recently discovered that you post your stories here as well! :)

Hope that there will be many, many more chapters to read of your fantastic story!

Erato