Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
Sleepsweetforever chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Another great chapter. As always looking forward to the next one.
marine maiden chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
"** Marriage is an adventure, like going to war G. K. Chesterton **" - can't be truer LOL

So far so good with this series. I read the extended version of chapter 7 and if you're asking about the sex, it's okay. I'm speculating that since you most likely going to return Lena to our world, Legolas will dying to find a way to follow. Now things would be funny if again the same rule implies, that Legolas need to return to Middle Earth after he reached there. It would be amusing to see you finding a way around your own rules LMAO. I've been wanting to say this, are you trying to mix Melissa Marr's world (Wicked Lovely) with LOTR? LMAO (took me quite awhile to recall this book title since I read it like 3 years ago) But if you really take this turn - i.e moving Legolas to modern world - it will be extremely interesting to see him confront the fairies that he has never met and only heard from Lena POV.

Binding things is quite unexpected since it was never mentioned anywhere prior in the story but I think it'll turn out good. That means Legolas would also feel Lena's pain and extreme fear whenever she's in panic attack or caught by Sauron. I'm very curious how Legolas would act in his anger and protective mood.

Again, you surprised me when we are brought to the topic of age. I've been guessing why it has never been mentioned since the start of the story. Good that you don't rush it. Because if you put it in beginning, this story will surely turn into some sort of Mary Sue. Right now it fit in just nice. No wonder she's logical and mature all the time. They say the age accounts for something after all... -_-"

I'll be waiting for your update whenever that is (I know fully well author has real life issues to deal with LOL). Just don't forget us ;) Thank you for your time and effort in writing this. I will not be putting this installment into favorites yet because I'm still wary that you will end the whole story with their separation. Oh btw, if it's really so, I'm going to travel through dream world and kill you. Trust me *bright smile*
CGKrows chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Write MOAR
EmilyEverlasting chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Great Chapter!
Trouble in paradise already. crap! Silly Legolas for thinking he could make her decisions, she's completely right on this one. *facepalm*
How old is Nethiel again? Even in Middle Earth standards she's quite young, but I still love that little possible pairing. CUTE
Countess Millarca chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Sorry for taking so long to read and review; I was away on my long awaited and much needed vacation lol

I truly enjoyed the last two chapters. It's nice to finally see them acting as a real couple, no sneaking around and no withholding hidden feelings. It was a nice change_

I also laughed hard with everyone's reactions when they announced their marriage to them, i.e. Nethiel, Gimli, Merry &Pip, Aragorn and the others.

The talk with Halbarad was a nice touch! Men, why must women always point out for them what they truly feel? LOL

As for this chapter's final paragraphs, really? Not only, what, two days married and the big he-man act magically appears? Well, I admit it was fast, even with the war coming. I mean he never verbally forbade her from entering the battle (even if he secretly disapproved or subtly tried to dissuade Lane), so it struck me as kind of odd to act that way just because they are married now...It's obvious why he acts that way (I understand that he's worrying over the danger they're facing), but he should consider Lane's feelings as well. She is worrying for him as well, but you don't see her giving him an order to stay put. Anyway, forgive my blabbering, it's just that I have enough experience with overbearing men and the Legolas you pictured in this story didn't seem as someone who would remotely act that way. I figured him more the "we fight and die together if that is our fate" or "please be careful and don't take risks fighting" sort of guy, if you know what I mean... I think I lost it somewhere trying to explain why his behavior bothered me haha

You are doing great, the last bit was my own opinion (a crazy one at that lol) and nothing you should be concerned with, I just couldn't help to comment...I guess it really struck a nerve hahaha
mariarosa chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I loooooooove this story! Can't wait to read what happens next now that Legolas is in the doghouse lol
srade9779 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I really thought legolas would have learned already! the chapter was a good one though. please keep writing.

till next time
Zach of death chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
very good, it seems Legolas and Lane have had their first lover's spat, this will be entertaining to read.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Update immediately, please!
Aureleis chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Good chapter as always!

I think Legolas needs to accept that Lane will be wherever the action is, and Lane needs to calm down and explain why to him.

On your rant about mounting a horse/bike in front of an already seated rider: THANK YOU and I'm very glad I'm not the only one bugged by that!

Best,
Aureleis
Supernatural Believer chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Love the new chapter! And I likes how at the end Lane was talking about herself like there were two different people lol that was funny.
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Go LANE! You tell him off! Man, you would think that if Legolas knew she was around he wouldn't say anything! Just WOW. Lane- 1, Elf- 0
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Enjoyed your note on mounting a horse, what you said makes perfect sense to me. :) A long chapter makes me very happy so you never need to apologize for that. It would be too much to ask that Lane's honeymoon period with Legolas would be free from drama. :)
Sleepsweetforever chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Another great chapter. Love the tent flap bit. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2012