Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
EmilyEverlasting chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Great Chapter!
Trouble in paradise already. crap! Silly Legolas for thinking he could make her decisions, she's completely right on this one. *facepalm*
How old is Nethiel again? Even in Middle Earth standards she's quite young, but I still love that little possible pairing. CUTE
Countess Millarca chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Sorry for taking so long to read and review; I was away on my long awaited and much needed vacation lol

I truly enjoyed the last two chapters. It's nice to finally see them acting as a real couple, no sneaking around and no withholding hidden feelings. It was a nice change_

I also laughed hard with everyone's reactions when they announced their marriage to them, i.e. Nethiel, Gimli, Merry &Pip, Aragorn and the others.

The talk with Halbarad was a nice touch! Men, why must women always point out for them what they truly feel? LOL

As for this chapter's final paragraphs, really? Not only, what, two days married and the big he-man act magically appears? Well, I admit it was fast, even with the war coming. I mean he never verbally forbade her from entering the battle (even if he secretly disapproved or subtly tried to dissuade Lane), so it struck me as kind of odd to act that way just because they are married now...It's obvious why he acts that way (I understand that he's worrying over the danger they're facing), but he should consider Lane's feelings as well. She is worrying for him as well, but you don't see her giving him an order to stay put. Anyway, forgive my blabbering, it's just that I have enough experience with overbearing men and the Legolas you pictured in this story didn't seem as someone who would remotely act that way. I figured him more the "we fight and die together if that is our fate" or "please be careful and don't take risks fighting" sort of guy, if you know what I mean... I think I lost it somewhere trying to explain why his behavior bothered me haha

You are doing great, the last bit was my own opinion (a crazy one at that lol) and nothing you should be concerned with, I just couldn't help to comment...I guess it really struck a nerve hahaha
mariarosa chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I loooooooove this story! Can't wait to read what happens next now that Legolas is in the doghouse lol
srade9779 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I really thought legolas would have learned already! the chapter was a good one though. please keep writing.

till next time
Zachthememelord chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
very good, it seems Legolas and Lane have had their first lover's spat, this will be entertaining to read.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Update immediately, please!
Aureleis chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Good chapter as always!

I think Legolas needs to accept that Lane will be wherever the action is, and Lane needs to calm down and explain why to him.

On your rant about mounting a horse/bike in front of an already seated rider: THANK YOU and I'm very glad I'm not the only one bugged by that!

Best,
Aureleis
Supernatural Believer chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Love the new chapter! And I likes how at the end Lane was talking about herself like there were two different people lol that was funny.
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Go LANE! You tell him off! Man, you would think that if Legolas knew she was around he wouldn't say anything! Just WOW. Lane- 1, Elf- 0
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Enjoyed your note on mounting a horse, what you said makes perfect sense to me. :) A long chapter makes me very happy so you never need to apologize for that. It would be too much to ask that Lane's honeymoon period with Legolas would be free from drama. :)
Sleepsweetforever chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Another great chapter. Love the tent flap bit. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
cute
Aureleis chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I would never have guessed Lane's age!
Cute chapter; kind of a thought-provoking and fluff-filled respite from all the battle scenes.

((The previous- extended- chapter was well written. Nothing to "write home about", so to speak, but it was good (: ))

Best,
Aureleis
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I love the whole part where the kid thinks she is a hooker XD
And I can't wait to see Gimli's reaction to the news, or the Jolly Half of the Hobbits
Foxg2rl7 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
That is my actual ff,net account name but I'm too lazy to log in right now. I read the extended version. I think you did a great job on it. You had good details, and it felt like it flowed well and was realistic. I've been reading your stories since you posted the 3-4 chapter of your first story and I can't get enough. I am terribly lazy when it comes to commenting but I do think this is just a fantastic story.
foxg2rl7