Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
Zach of death chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Ah romance, done so much these days but rarely done well, you are one of the few who does it good.
KnoKnayme chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Yay! Awesome!
srade9779 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
well a great chapter once again. just keep writing
Zach of death chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
When I first saw this story, I was interested to say the least, and I raced to read the other two stories so I would know what the hell was going on. Now that I am up to date, I applaud the story of lane and I hope to see how this tale ends.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I loved it i have been waiting for the next chapter
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Nice, I like the insight into lane's past
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I guess I'll just review for the unedited version here...
Great chapter! Legolas is one understanding elf. I'm glad you showed he wasn't perfect, that makes him like thirty times more likable.
Gollykins chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I've been following your stories at the other places you posted them, and I think that your characterization and plot action matches the better fiction writers out there.

Bravo! Bravo fortissimo!

I have noticed that you kept Lane's Fae relatives out of play in the storyline. That surprised me: I kept expecting some relative to have put in an earlier appearance in Middle Earth and to have soured the Eldar, the Istarii, the Valar, or the Stewards of Gondor. You didn't and your fiction worked anyway.

I keep wondering what magical force brought Lane to ME to begin with. Could some off-stage power-player's magic have had a role in her trans-location? Will she or he make an on-stage appearance in ME? And what would the Valar do if he or she did?

I'm looking forward to seeing how your story works out as YOU imagine and write it.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god, I almost had a heart attack when she was hit by that arrow. Holy crap.
Yay! Legolas returns! I missed his presence, he seems to make everything more positive.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Aureleis chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This is more "bonded" than married, it seems. Yay for long fluffy romantic scenes!

You updated supersuper fast. Thank you (:
vampirediarieslover123 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
i think it was awesome update soon please
KnoKnayme chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Yay! Wonderful chapter!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I love the action scenes!
Finally Lane gets some respect, huzzah!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
The suspense it building! YAY!
I really really hope Legolas comes back before anything bad happens.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »