Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I guess I'll just review for the unedited version here...
Great chapter! Legolas is one understanding elf. I'm glad you showed he wasn't perfect, that makes him like thirty times more likable.
Gollykins chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I've been following your stories at the other places you posted them, and I think that your characterization and plot action matches the better fiction writers out there.

Bravo! Bravo fortissimo!

I have noticed that you kept Lane's Fae relatives out of play in the storyline. That surprised me: I kept expecting some relative to have put in an earlier appearance in Middle Earth and to have soured the Eldar, the Istarii, the Valar, or the Stewards of Gondor. You didn't and your fiction worked anyway.

I keep wondering what magical force brought Lane to ME to begin with. Could some off-stage power-player's magic have had a role in her trans-location? Will she or he make an on-stage appearance in ME? And what would the Valar do if he or she did?

I'm looking forward to seeing how your story works out as YOU imagine and write it.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god, I almost had a heart attack when she was hit by that arrow. Holy crap.
Yay! Legolas returns! I missed his presence, he seems to make everything more positive.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
:D
Aureleis chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This is more "bonded" than married, it seems. Yay for long fluffy romantic scenes!

You updated supersuper fast. Thank you (:
vampirediarieslover123 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
i think it was awesome update soon please
KnoKnayme chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Yay! Wonderful chapter!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I love the action scenes!
Finally Lane gets some respect, huzzah!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
The suspense it building! YAY!
I really really hope Legolas comes back before anything bad happens.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I never really had any sympathy for Denethor, but he didn't immediately look down on her for being female, hmmmm...
Countess Millarca chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I loved this chapter! I read the uncensored version, but decided to leave my review here...Lane was right on her views of fairy tales as far as I am concerned...you never know what happens after the end and I do prefer the more tragic ones such as the original "Little Mermaid", than Disney's adaptation. Anyway, I have to say If I ever do get married, I would prefer such a natural and intimate ceremony than the whole fireworks charade...unfortunately the law states otherwise and I really don't want to have witnesses, if I try what you described haha! Also, I wonder, do men like that exist anymore, I think Lane was right; he is just too perfect, oh well, this IS a fictional story after all :D
Glory Bee chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Could you please pm me with the link to the uncensored version as this felt like a bit of a letdown which is not what you had intended.
Elfwine chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I really do like the connection you have between Lane and Legolas.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Cute
srade9779 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
That marry me kinda got me suprised. It wanst a bad suprise though guess it fits the story. great chapter once again.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »