Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Honor
EmilyEverlasting chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh! YAY! I'm so glad she possibly has more time with him now!
You just keep coming up with interesting twists, i can't wait to see if they have any other interesting new abilities from the binding. Plus everyone's reaction to their marriage is bound to be hilarious.

for last chapter- not at all overdone. plus there was actual development between the characters, not just well, lovey dovey goodness.
Supernatural Believer chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I read both versions and I loved both of them! I absolutely love your stories.
ZakiChiUmi chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
The extended version of chaper 7 was really great, I loved it.
Scheerasade chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I think the last chapter was just right, though I would have liked to see more of it! XD

And one more thing, according to the Silmarillion the Elves of Mirkwood did speak Sylvan! It was Oropher, the grandfather of Legolas, who had "introduced" the Sindarin language to them when he came with a handful of his people from the west, after the fall of Doriath...
So at the time of the 3rd age the elves of Mirkwood spoke both languages.
Now, considering Legolas character and demeanor, as he is depicted in the books, and the fact that he was the prince of his people I do think that he knew both languages wery well...

Otherwise the story was well written and beautifull as always! :)

P.S. I am sorry for not writing a review for so long, I must admit that I have been following your story in Faerie (it is easier for me to read the stories there because of my eyes, since the letters the can be made impossibly large) though I do not have an account there and I only recently discovered that you post your stories here as well! :)

Hope that there will be many, many more chapters to read of your fantastic story!

Erato
Sleepsweetforever chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
The extended version of chapter 7 was great and so was this one. Can not wait for more.
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I read the extended version and want to say thanks for offering that. Those chapters are not too explicit and would not likely be banned here anyways but I can appreciate you not wanting to take the risk. I certainly do not object to any chapters that are Lane/Legolas centric as I most want to hear their story. :)
Zachthememelord chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Ah romance, done so much these days but rarely done well, you are one of the few who does it good.
KnoKnayme chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Yay! Awesome!
srade9779 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
well a great chapter once again. just keep writing
Zachthememelord chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
When I first saw this story, I was interested to say the least, and I raced to read the other two stories so I would know what the hell was going on. Now that I am up to date, I applaud the story of lane and I hope to see how this tale ends.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I loved it i have been waiting for the next chapter
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Nice, I like the insight into lane's past
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I guess I'll just review for the unedited version here...
Great chapter! Legolas is one understanding elf. I'm glad you showed he wasn't perfect, that makes him like thirty times more likable.
Meester Lee chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I've been following your stories at the other places you posted them, and I think that your characterization and plot action matches the better fiction writers out there.

Bravo! Bravo fortissimo!

I have noticed that you kept Lane's Fae relatives out of play in the storyline. That surprised me: I kept expecting some relative to have put in an earlier appearance in Middle Earth and to have soured the Eldar, the Istarii, the Valar, or the Stewards of Gondor. You didn't and your fiction worked anyway.

I keep wondering what magical force brought Lane to ME to begin with. Could some off-stage power-player's magic have had a role in her trans-location? Will she or he make an on-stage appearance in ME? And what would the Valar do if he or she did?

I'm looking forward to seeing how your story works out as YOU imagine and write it.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god, I almost had a heart attack when she was hit by that arrow. Holy crap.
Yay! Legolas returns! I missed his presence, he seems to make everything more positive.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »