Reviews for Part of the Pack
Robin.D chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
please tell me she is not going to run :( good chapter :):):D:D
twi nana chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
oh dear, she really doesn't have a choice does she? It would take me a while to come to terms with it too.

Hmm, I wonder, is it possible to mate with 2 of them?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
sacoyawild chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Well damn! I just discovered this little beauty existed! Secretly I'm really pleased that it was Paul even if he didn't play fair!
twimama77 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
christag banner chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
LOL at Embry's take on everything. Can't wait to read more.
alicefan32 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
great
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter! Hope Bella sorts everything out soon!
juliangelus chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Another brilliant chapter :)
Lolabean07 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Ohh, I loved this update! I think it was absolutely the best way for both her other suitors to get her out of her funk (both literally and figuratively). *giggles*

It's great that Jake let her know even if they weren't mated that he would still be her best friend. And I loved how he got her to see it wasn't her fault.

And Embry...oh, my a man/wolf after my own heart. It's those "quiet" ones you have to watch out for. His devious plan to try and win by letting Paul and Jake duke it out first. Perfect.

Lastly, I love his comments about how they were going to have "pretty" cubs. If Bella doesn't want Paul's cubs...I'll have them! *raises hand and winks*
Lolabean07 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Wow! So much drama. I can't remember where I left off but I think it was chapter 8 or 9. I re-read chap 9 just to re-oriente myself and it sounded familiar. Anyway...I'm not happy at all about what Paul did. Regardless of how his wolf felt...he shouldn't have marked her against her will. Though I have a feeling it's not going to be easy for him to get back in her good graces.

Which leads me to wonder...because it's not a true mating mark...could she allow herself to be marked by Embry and Jake thus decreasing the effect of Paul's mark? Or would that mess things up with them when/if she chose only one of them?
Fliberty chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Grr, I really don't want Paul to benefit from violating Bella right to choose her mate.

It sounds like the others are talking her around for Paul's benefit. They seem to want what is best from the pack rather than for Paul to be punished any further.
Fliberty chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Poor Bella, this is awful.

I'm glad she stood up to Paul but I'm worried she will give into him in the end. I'd rather be alone than be manipulated like that.
rosamondrose chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
great update - loved it.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
ah loved this, fav line...She laughed and laughed, and somehow the laughing turned into crying and all she could do was cling to her childhood friend and weep for everything they had lost.

xx