Reviews for Part of the Pack
ledford89 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
i'm so happy that it's paul/bella thank you:D
i love paul;) can't wait for an update!
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mizzdee chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Poor Bella is dealing with so much. I'm glad Jake and Embry both went to her to help her through this mess. They had two vastly different ways of going about it but they helped helped her move on a little. Now she's got some serious thinking to do.

Oh and I am probably going to be the only one to say this, but I kinda feel a little sorry for Paul. Don't get me wrong, I know he brought this all on himself, but I understand him and his natural instinct to do what he did. Now, he's got to deal with his own pain, both physically and emotionally, over what happened and he's got Bella's pain on top of that. He wants to go to her but knows she won't accept him and, to top it all off, mating season has started. Everything piled together has got to be killing him, which in turn hurts Bella.

It's a big mess that I hope works out for the best. Can't wait for the next chapter. Much love - D
Nutmeg1985 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter please update soon :)
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I'm loving the sneaky Embry - makes him more interesting. He was always a sweetheart in the books.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Jake's visit left me teary eyed. Bella's heart is too big not to eventually forgive Paul when she knows he is suffering. Great story!
brandy1905 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Poor Bella. I can't believe she thought the guys were mad at her. I am really glad Jake made her realize he would always be there for her. As much as I love Paul, he is right under my husband, I think he needs to suffer more. He forced her to be his mate. He shouldn't get off lightly. They deserve to try to be happy together, it is just going to take time. Awesome chapter!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I cant help it, Im still in hysterics over the half a tail comment!

Great chapter!
Jdonovan09 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Awww love jake and embry
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
moriahhh chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Loved it. I like it when Bella uses her head, sometimes the melodramactice can be a bit much so it's good to see a story were she smartens up a little:)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
well i'm glad she's thinking with her brain again! great chapter! so can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon! xoxo
01Katie chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
notashamedtobe chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
That was a fun chapter
Mrs. Jim chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
I like this, started reading today and am hooked! I was so excited for the fights and Paul just had to bite her! He's lucky I love him so much or I would be unable to forgive him for getting rid of those. Can't wait to see how Bella tortures him
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »