Reviews for Part of the Pack
rochelleross56 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Paul likes cat mouse...
BronzeCat chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Trigger warning: Sexual violence

This is really well written, and I liked some of the plot. However, it is incredibly problematic from the point of view of a survivor of sexual violence.

The first scene with Paul - all the pressure, she felt and the pain - that's not okay. That's not sexy.

I can totally see the hotness of three werewolves fighting over Bella, but it could have been written in a way that was still consensual. Making non-consensual violence sexy is horrible, even just in a story because it has a impact upon the culture of the society we live in, and this influences how sexual predators and their victims view things.

The worst part is that you make her forgive, and be pressured towards, being in a sexual relationship with the sexual predator. That is fucking horrible stuff - the same as how some women are pressured into marrying their rapist because they lost their 'honour'.

Horrible, really awful concepts that have real life consequences for people. I looked through pages and pages of reviews and only found one person making a similar critique. And it scares me that people find this story sexy, that people find Fifty Shades of Grey sexy, that this rape culture is not only perpetuated by men, but women too, and that women buy that this is 'sexy'.
Mrs.RPatz chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Yay they make a cute couple! I'm glad that they ended up together in ur fic!
Mrs.RPatz chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Awwww how cute! I luv this story you did a great job writing it!
7rt80rt chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Amazing! I love that she got with Paul! The mating season thing was awesome
plainjanedee chapter 13 . 1/6/2015
Jeebus! That was so intense! I just read straight through. I was freaked out on Bella's behalf that I had to refrain from punching my screen and breaking down in tears! I was so angry at Paul for betraying everyone like that and for basically ATTACKING Bella a few hours after Dedward attacked her! It was a huge violation and no wonder she was totally traumatized by the violence!

I felt there should have been way more punishment for Paul. I'm still not over it. I'm slightly annoyed that she forgave him at all. It totally would have been justified for him to spend the rest of his life tied to a woman who refused him. It was what his actions deserved. At very least, she should have whacked him upside the head with cast iron skillet. Maybe more than once. And reserve the right to do so at any random time in the future. ugh.

But I could not have felt so strongly if it wasn't such a powerful, strong story. Excellent job.
jurodgers chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Sugh a good story and a cute ending!
Caliborn96 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Nice. Short and sweet
Lilydukes chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Loved this story! Thank you! Now off to read the outtakes!
ozlady80 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! I'm happy that she ended up with Paul!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
good story
Jalice223 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Awesome story! Really shows the animalistic side of the pack. I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
That resolution was all just too pretty, Paul didn't deserve it.
Its Kara duhh chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
UMM WOW ? I WOULDN'T OF MIND IF U WOULD OF JUST LEFT HER WIT MA BABY PAUL BUT WITH ALL OF DEM ? U MADE HER A PACK WHORE LMAO
427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »